Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest YuanjiM

What is it?.Soompi make me little confused :sweatingbullets: i like Soompi's old theme.

Ow thank you for sharing some BTS pics of My Love Eun Dong.Joo Jin Mo's new hairstyle remind me with boyband member.

Perhaps it's a demand from director,follow GOT7's hairstyle :huh: brown and thick bangs.

tumblr_nmdrgts6VH1tasej4o1_500.jpgMy-Love-Eun-Dong-03.jpg

Edited by YuanjiM

What is it?.Soompi make me little confused :sweatingbullets: i like Soompi's old theme.

Ow thank you for sharing some BTS pics of My Love Eun Dong.Joo Jin Mo's new hairstyle remind me with boyband member.

Perhaps it's a demand from director,follow GOT7's hairstyle :huh: brown and thick bangs.

​Our new posts in soompi temporary forum haven't merged to this forum yet.

Oh that's only JJM's style the crew designed for him. It's not logical that JJM follows Jr.'s haha.

• Like 1

Guest YuanjiM

@lucy13880:thanks for explain..but sadly,i don't see "awesome","lol" or "insightful" tab in here :tears:

btw your gif from Frozen Flower so cool.

Joo Jin Mo & Kim Bum

(Warning:This is not Frozen Flower)

gTwe.gifgTwj.gifgTwn.gif

Edited by YuanjiM

Yeah!  Our thread is back :)!  Thank moderators for the hard work. 

I am trying to get used the new forum. 

Edit: I seem to have many problems editing the starter page. Grrrr..... I hope I can get used to the new forum soon. 

Edited by QuercusL
  • Like 1

@lucy13880:thanks for explain..but sadly,i don't see "awesome","lol" or "insightful" tab in here :tears:

btw your gif from Frozen Flower so cool.

Joo Jin Mo & Kim Bum

(Warning:This is not Frozen Flower)

I like these Yuanji.  Kim Bum and Jinmo make a cute couple.  :wub:

• Like 1

Hello lovely ladies,

I am so glad the forum is back!  

I just found this pic online.  Where is this from?  He is 185 cm?  I thought he was 180 cm.

​Hi It's from the movie A Better Tomorrow. He looks taller because of the hair style I think.

• Like 1

Yeah!  Our thread is back :)!  Thank moderators for the hard work. 

I am trying to get used the new forum. 

Edit: I seem to have many problems editing the starter page. Grrrr..... I hope I can get used to the new forum soon. 

​Hi @QuercusL I think maybe the title can be just Joo Jin Mo 주진모 upcoming drama My Love Eun Dong premieres May,29th?

• Like 1