Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

So much Wanee & Junah vibe in this scene. The colors are similar too

​A case of art imitating life and art imitating art?  The writer must be a JJM fan.  Will this drama contain an ode to JJM's other films and dramas.  I hope they include scenes of Musa and Sad Temptation.  xD  

@Calphurnia2007 Probably yeah. Just like they parodied AFF scenes in EK. 

He looks soo handsome in the trailer, his looks are so fit for a top star.. his skin is so smooth and radiant it looks like a soap commercial hahah

and I'm in love with his laugh... and when he started speaking, his baritone voice, omG... <3

cr. Baidu forums

Edited by jei_em

Regarding the video of the press conference, I try to translate from the Chinese subtitles provided by JJM Magic Castle:

Q: Mr. Joo Jin Mo, what's the biggest advantage of becoming famous?

A: I am thankful that many people get to know me and happy that I can make a lot of money. (laughing...)

Q: How do you manage (your) abdominal muscle?

A: What?...Ah, abdominal muscle, haha...(laughing)

Q: I heard that the purpose of the autobiography is to search a person, what's the name of that person?

A: ......

(change to the scene of young Eun Dong and Eun Ho)

Young Eun Dong: So your name is Ji Eun Dong.

Adult Eun Dong: My fiancee is Ji Eun Dong.

PS. In the beginning of the video, did the reporter say "Joo Jin Mo Shi" or "Ji Eun Ho Shi"? Is this a real press conference or a trailer of the drama?  I think the conversation between the reporters and Joo Jin Mo sounds more like a plot of the drama. 

It's "Joo Jin Mo Ssi

I think this is a main lead's promotional trailer.  And this is JJM's version. They shall have KSR's version in the future. 

You see, the first two questions are designed for JJM himself especially abdominal muscle one. Those photos his twitter  released in 2010 were really a hot issue.

The last question is pointed to the drama. 

​​One more thing, I think the suit JJM wears in the trailer also belongs to himself. Maybe it's JJM himself introducing the drama and the Jun Eun Ho style doesn't appear yet.

Hi @willenette About the trailer 

Original, it's not a real press con though (scripted one), they just did one hell of a meta-reference with Joo Jin Mo (real actor) and Ji Eun Ho (fictional actor)... With like you said many of his personal references (Wanee and Junah, abs ect...) and adding fictional references. 

The first two questions are designed for real Joo Jin Mo. Though they scripted Q&As we can say those were real reaction of Joo Jin Mo especially No.2 :D

Edited by lucy13880

Guest meelis

@lucy13880, it's true! I don't know what will Eun Ho the character look like, but in any case he hasn't appeared yet (or maybe he did in the last few seconds, to make the transition to the drama).:) But in everything else it's only Joo Jin Mo in the teaser, his clothes, hairstyle, behavior, smile, everything. So as @Calphurnia2007 said, this is art imitating life.  

@jei_em, that laughter when they asked him about the abs is a killer, I replayed it about 100 times already.:wub:

Edited by meelis

Guest meelis

@jei_em, that laughter when they asked him about the abs is a killer, I replayed it about 100 times already.:wub:

xD Sorry can not stop laughing. 

​Me too, I just love that silly laughter of his.:D

Original, it's not a real press con though (scripted one), they just did one hell of a meta-reference with Joo Jin Mo (real actor) and Ji Eun Ho (fictional actor)... With like you said many of his personal references (Wanee and Junah, abs ect...) and adding fictional references. 

The first two questions are designed for real Joo Jin Mo. Though they scripted Q&As we can say those were real reaction of Joo Jin Mo especially No.2 :D

lucy, thanks for the clarification..................but, wait & sorry for my ignorance, is that a trailer? Wish him the best for his upcoming drama. Good luck! xD

lucy, thanks for the clarification..................but, wait & sorry for my ignorance, is that a trailer? Wish him the best for his upcoming drama. Good luck! xD

​Yes @willenette it's a trailer of course. But they relate real actor Joo JIn Mo and fiction actor Ji Eun Ho together. So the trailer looks more intriguing than we expect.

@meelis yea that laughter at 0:25  :wub: music to my ears. I keep repeating that video since I saw it. I can't count how many times now. haha

such smooth skin like a beauty soap commercial haha.. I guess he slept well the night before. what a radiant skin and the glow all over his face.

@meelis Googles Amadeus! and found it yes, it sounds like it haha... I'm in love with his laugh.. Love those pictures... <3 Thank you.

He is so happy, so I'm also happy.. :P

Oh wow I learned to make a GIF because of that laugh.

Guest meelis

Haha, thanks, @jei_em, you managed very well the gifs, I haven't tried yet, even for Joo Jin Mo.:$ But I screencap-ed the hell of that trailer, I hope they'll release a new one soon, because I already know this one by heart.xD

Guest meelis

Rewatched some parts of Dream (for research purposes, damn, JJM looks the same 6 years later:wub:), it wasn't a bad drama at all, I think if it had a solid love line (and a better female lead) it'd be more successful.

The OST wasn't bad either:

@meelis and @jei_em: I like your screencaps and gifs very much. JJM looks extremely happy. And that laughter of JJM also kills me. I think they intentionally asked a funny question before going to the serious one.  Then you can watch the drastic change of facial expression of JJM.

In case someone is as curious as I am about the Tom Hulce's iconic laughter in Amadeus mentioned by @meelis, here is the video:

Edited by lyfuym

@meelis haha thank you! love your screencaps! I guess they'll make the next one for KSR, and then the next one JJM & KSR,  the In The Mood For Love one.. ah, excited for that.. Love the look of this drama, looks glossy, I am excited for the glamour. If this presscon is actually like a preview... :)  @lyfuym that was the video I watched haha,,

Edited by jei_em