Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

Thanks for the last pic, @Calphurnia2007, strangely enough I was just going to share an article about Kim Hee Sun, in which JJM is mentioned, it's because of Wanee and Junah movie, they talk a lot about it (it's awkward, because this isn't one of her best or most famous movies and is old enough):
http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/culture/entertainment/683238.html

More CC pics from Busan, cr. as labeled
ALCtpJ.png

Nqs8jG.png

@meelis, it's not because of the movie itself but about Kim Hee Sun's new drama Angry Mom's popularity... She's earning back a great popularity/success after only two episodes aired (the ratings are good). So they do what they always love to do aka re-release old articles when someone attract the attention. (that's when you know an actor/actress is earning popularity)
Someone on DC even gathered all the praises she received from actors (there were about twenty quotes) Joo Jin Mo's one was in it too:
"The 1st time I saw Kim Hee Sun, I thought she was a human-sized doll, that's how pretty she is."

Guest meelis

salijoo said: @meelis, it's not because of the movie itself... it's because of Kim Hee Sun's new drama 'Angry Mom'... She's earning back a great popularity just after two episodes aired (the ratings are good). So they do what they always love to do aka re-release old articles when someone attract the attention.
Someone even shared on DC gathered all the praises she received from actors (there were about twenty quotes) there was Joo Jin Mo's quote in it:
"The 1st time I saw Kim Hee Sun, I thought she was a human-sized doll, that's how pretty she is"

@Calphurnia2007 @salijoo and @meelis~~

Thank you very much for the photos and gifs of Wanee & Junah. WOW! The movie looks so fun! I confess that I always prefer a mature version of JJM so that I did not watch any of his movies of his 20s except  "Happy End".  I think I will try to watch Wanee & Junah :D 

Gabi_poster.jpg

I watched Gabi at a movie theater last night. I would say Gabi is a pleasant surprise for me. It exceeded my expectation. Watching JJM at a big screen is an awesome experience!! B-) ;))    
It is so different from watching him at a laptop. He is totally charismatic in a big screen. You can see subtle details of his facial expressions.   As we always know, his acting is precise and with depth.  The depth of his acting could be fully shown in a big screen. :x
In addition to the actors, what I enjoyed most is its cinematography. The landscapes are beautifully filmed.  There are several forest scenes and some battle scenes in grasslands.  They are simply beautiful!  Also, the scenes in the coffee room are clean and elegant (see the photo below). 
Overall, it is a pleasant movie viewing experience for me  :D. I look forward to JJM's next movie. I will definitely watch it in a movie theater.
BTW, Gabi won the Gold Medal in Cinematography at the 2014 Golden Film Festival.  This award takes place every other year.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabi_(film)
Gabi-019.jpg 

QuercusL said: @Calphurnia2007 @salijoo and @meelis~~

Thank you very much for the photos and gifs of Wanee & Junah. WOW! The movie looks so fun! I confess that I always prefer a mature version of JJM so that I did not watch any of his movies of his 20s except  "Happy End".  I think I will try to watch Wanee & Junah :D 

Guest meelis

Thanks for the info, @chinalily_wang! Yes, a top star being a "cheerful oppa next door" makes even less sense than the "masked prosecutor". But who knows? At this stage I still consider that anything is possible. :D
Two more articles:
About famous actors being on stage (from SK - Gong Hyo Jin, Joo Jin Mo etc.)http://www.munhwa.com/news/view.html?no=2015030401033712056001

About GWTW in Incheonhttp://www.ajunews.com/view/20150323115028869

Reminder: JJM's last performance known to date will be on 3 April in Incheon. The GWTW national tour continues to Jinju and Daegu, but his participation was cancelled due to "schedule conflicts" (that we still don't know anything more specific about (besides that it's a drama shooting ;))))