Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@lucy13880 thank you for the pics from his Hawaii trip! :) I love his look during Sarang, I love short-hair Jin Mo. :)
6c4858e736d12f2e48a6f41c4fc2d5628435684b74836ed0f703918f3d7567b6513d269758eec44e
@salijoo I agree about 200 Pounds Beauty, his character is not that interesting like in A Love though he is hot in that movie, and it's such a fun movie I won't mind watching over & over again. :) I also agree about the flower boy thing, he never went that route and I love him for that because it shows how a true actor he is. But yeah if he ever did then with that face he would make those flower boys a run for their money.

@meelis about the EK gifs, these are my favorites, from @salijoo :)
fRq2FVp.gifgdj.gif

@chinalily_wang, I believe the recoding is JJM's vocie, and your are right, it's because of the quality. JJM's real voice is more attractive than this.

Talking about Fantagio, I noticed Sung Yuri just shooted with the magazine "Sure" released on March 19 (http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/sung-yuri-looks-elegant-for-sure). I wonder this project was taken before or after she left Fantagio. If it is the latter, then it further proves it may be better to leave the agency.

Guest meelis

Thank you for all pics, videos and info, girls!  >:D<  You rock!!! This is indeed JJM's Sunday.
@salijoo, those Musa gifs are mesmerizing, I can stare at them for hours. This is how I saw JJM for the first time so many years ago. 8-}  How could I resist this hotness. Not that I even tried, he just took my heart by assault. ;))
@lyfuym, @QuercusL, thank you for the wake up call, I agree that it doesn't sound much as JJM's voice, but as @jei_em said I'd use one. :)
@lucy13880, Ah the curtain call in Busan was great, both JJM and Bada are in such a good mood, I guess they did very well, because the audience is simply ecstatic. :D  Super!

@lucy13880 :-SS X_X your last post, it's off topic, you should delete the content... Btw, thanks for the video, Bada is so cute while giving her goodbye her hand touched JJM's hand she laughed and joked at it but JJM was more embarassed than anything. :))
@lyfuym, I thought like you, it doesn't sound like Joo Jin Mo at all but if you all said it's him, ok... It's him :)
Well be it JJM's voice or whatever voice, I would still throw away that alarm clock because I hate noise when I'm sleeping even my phone has 7 alarm clocks (every 5 minutes) in vibrator mode so that I can have time to brace myself that tomorrow is Monday. =))

lucy13880 said: BTW MBC drama's casting news
Rain in Talks to Star in the Hong Sisters’ Upcoming Drama

It has been reported that singer-actor Rain is in talks to star in an upcoming drama by the Hong Sisters.
On March 22, a drama rep told Ilgan Sports, “Rain is currently thinking over a casting offer for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Feeling Good’ (working English title).” This drama was formerly known as “Jejudo Gatsby,” and model-actor Kim Woo Bin recently turned down an offer for a role in it.
If Rain is to accept, he will be acting as the drama’s male lead—a restaurant owner named Baek Gun Woo, and it will be his comeback to the small screen after six months since “My Lovely Girl.”
The actor to take on the main character will have to take cooking lessons prior to filming, as the role calls for the actor to cook first-hand.
“Feeling Good” is a ‘healing’ romance drama set in Jeju Island. It is said that actress Kang Sora is also in talks to star as the female lead. It is expected to begin airing this coming May.

@lucy13880, That Hong Sisters' drama seems to have trouble in casting the leads. Actually a news relased on March 19th just confirmed that Kim Woo Bin has turned down the casting offer of that drama ( http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/19/kim-woo-bin-turns-down-offer-for-hong-sisters-new-drama/). As JJM was once speculated for being casted for the drama, I am glad he decided to take another project. Now I am looking forward to the announcement of JJM's next proejct. And, God, Please, let us get the anaswer soon. Don't make the speculation list any longer.

@lyfuym, I indirectly speculated that he might be cast in this drama... There were absolutely no rumors about him being cast in 'Warm and Cozy'. For Mask, they indeed were some rumors about his casting but only based on the fact that they were looking for an A-list star on his 40s. 
Friendly Reminder: As much as it's fun speculating, the moment Joo Jin Mo isn't linked anymore on X or Y project, please refrain yourselves from posting news about X or Y star taking the project instead as it becomes off topic. I'm writing that for 'Warm and Cozy' & 'Mask' but it will be the same for 'Masked Prosecutor' & 'My Lovely Eun Dong Ah' if it happens that Joo Jin Mo isn't cast in it. (If you badly want to write something about it just briefly mention that JJM won't take the project as X or Y is considering/taken it). It's Soompi's rules.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation. :)>-

@lucy13880, I understand what you mean but please bear in mind (not sure how Baidu works) that in Soompi, people browse the forum to know more about Joo Jin Mo himself, if you post something like you did aka Rain's casting news, people will missunderstand the thread maybe thinking they are in the wrong one. Writing one sentence about it or better directly link the article instead of posting it would be better. There is no mention about JJM in your post so if you want to talk about competition you should link this post with Joo Jin Mo...
Thank you for deleting it. :-*

The alarm says  " Ohayo asadayou okite''  Good morning, it's morning. Wake up. I think it's really his voice. 

BTW is there a full English translation of his interview in the Japan Fan meeting? Thank you..