Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Yes, @meelis I think you are right. meelis said:
@lucy13880_fab5, thank you for the complete translation of JJM's interview, it was great as usual. But did you guys see how he changed his attitude towards marriage again? For years he was like "I want to get married, I want to get married". Then in 2013 he was like "I don't feel like getting married". Now he says he can accept both things and he'll be fine. ;))

Guest meelis

Hahaha, @lucy13880_fab5, I'm on a rewatch mode too, I had some time free and a pile of new movies ready to watch, but somehow I ended up with A Love. ;))
S2jQgL.png
QAH72V.png
3yWXe9.png
46bwQr.png
6dnKsS.png
apaTSW.png
NxSfrC.png

@lucy13880_fab5, Yup, @meelis is right it's a present from Joo Jin Mo, the thing is I'm not sure about the translation. Maybe @Calphurnia2007 can help but it seems like it's the winning prize from the singing contest but the thing is not sure which, he wrote "Joo Jin Mo StarK", the 1st thing I thought was the Tv-Show Superstar K but the one who's a vocal coach commented on his post so it might be the new vocal thing where Fantagio is their affiliate. Adding the fact that Superstar K's winning prize isn't on that level too. JJM's gift seems to be this one.  :-?

Guest meelis

Thank you for the translation, @salijoo, the message is a little confusing indeed, but I guess it's really a gift from JJM. In any case, I'm happy that he is still in contact with his musical buddies. :)

Hello Team!Long time not posting here, but as you may have noticed I still come and visit and read the updates...
Just want to ask a super big favour, I know our hero loves to keep news to himself, and we end up knowing the latest literally last minute... but still... anyway, I'll be in Japan and Korea the first two weeks of April; so if any of you happen to know if he'll be doing a fan meeting (which I really doubt, but heck worth a try); please, please let me know... if I'm able to go this totally would be a dream come true for me and I can die in peace... well not yet, but you know what I mean...
Talk to you soon!
>:D<

I just watched Wanee and Junah, it was a cute film and no tears and no major tragedy for Jinmo's character Junah.  It was a very different film for him very light and nostalgic.  I also liked Cho Seung Woo's performance.  Anyway Junah was very sweet and goofy too bad Wanee was so preoccupied with her brother.
Even More Old Pics
pic_03_1_png_1-tjwar.jpg?type=w800pic_05_2_png-tjwar.jpg?type=w800
pic_04_3_png-tjwar.jpg?type=w800pic_03_4_png-tjwar.jpg?type=w800pic_05_1_png-tjwar.jpg?type=w800pic_04_1_png-tjwar.jpg?type=w800wj16_tjwar.jpg?type=w800
zfilm08_tjwar.jpg?type=w800
zfilm05_tjwar.jpg?type=w800

@Calphurnia2007, WOW love the pics, he looked so good in Wanee and Junah and agree with you the movie is so different from his other ones. 
@stclaus, For the first two weeks of April? Don't know about FMs and don't think he'll but he has a 'Gone with Wind' Representation. He will perform:
in Incheon (South Korea) on April the 3rd at 8PM, if you want to buy a ticket there you go: http://ticket.interpark.com/Ticket/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=15000892

Guest meelis

Ah, @stclaus, it's a pity! He was supposed to have GWTW shows also on 11-12 and 17-18 April in other cities, but his participation was cancelled due to schedule conflicts we know nothing about.
@Calphurnia2007, I like Wanee and Junah too, the important thing is that she realized in the end who was the real deal, and it's one of my favorite "lullaby type" of K movies, too bad JJM hasn't done more of these. 
Some screen shots I've made longtime ago:
nqGJUw.jpg
ojNy1B.jpg
x2oxwA.jpg
uRH5ZQ.jpg
5pMyLe.jpg
oQUqEY.jpg
sXHtXp.jpg
D7QkbM.jpg

@salijoo oh my God thank you soo much :x I love it! The first pic is love... JJM in a beanie waaaah I'm dying lol... I'm sorry for late reaction my internet was down since Monday.  I've missed out on a lot of things. :(( and thank you for the GWTW audio! :)
@meelis wow I love this: "An insatiable actor.  It would be a blissful existence if I live solely for performing/acting."
He has such deep love for acting! :)

@lucy13880_faab5 thank you for the interview! I'm compiling all the parts of that interview. I'm actually starting to collect his interviews. I can say he doesn't change at all, still a man full of wisdom and sense in his answers. So that's when he was filming AFF.. yeah right probably he didn't want too much sageuk and he found the Dream role refreshing.
@salijoo ohh Yushin is like the Wang Yoo in Empress Ki, you know the first love/forbidden love. Okay so I guess it's not really waste. I just loved QSD and I was Team Yushin from the start like I was WangNyang, I always go for the first love. But in QSD I equally loved Kim Nam Gil not like in EK where, nevermind lol.. He would be the hero there and the one giving way for a new actor to shine, like in EK.
@QuercusL woah I remember that poll! that's a poll from the Phils. and he won by a great mile haha

@Calphurnia2007 Thanks always share good pics  :x And @meelis your screenshots are always wonderful  8->
So so so eager to know his new project. Wish it's a movie.  :-w
About the guy JJM sent present to, he's this one. LOL
10899079_1527719960819963_383650758_n.jp

10817710_1515488838699587_163599227_n.jp

I found this pic from his IG WOW That's amazing
No wonder JJM cried1597159_1052258114800795_545127350_n.jpg

Guest meelis

@lucy13880_fab5, the SAC Opera House is a very impressive venue indeed.  :)
I love some moments of JJM's first Japanese FM too, but most of the time it feels like a torture to me. ;))  Maybe this is why he prefers lately doing dinner shows in a more friendly and relaxed atmosphere. 
I'll follow @salijoo's example and will start deleting the majority of screencaps I've taken, there are thousands of them, so here you are some more from Wanee and Junah before I delete them. He is sooooooo lovable in this movie and Junah is a great character, gentle but at the same time really strong. :x
avuHqE.png

2NgBUx.png

9WdWsT.png

VzMXiV.png

mgo09u.png

snxzys.png

04uQRX.png

Kj5pJn.png