Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@lyfuym, the video link doesn't work.
@Calphurnia2007, thanks for the pics >:D<
@chinalily_wang, Really? On her blog? I imagine the shock!
@lucy13880_fab5, Yup not only he was betrayed by the one you mentionned but by all his friends between 2001-2002, he even said that when he wanted to drink some Soju he couldn't find anyone that's when he started crying on Guru Show. He mentionned how it was Park Jong Hoon who put him back on track when he invited him in a dinner.And reading your trans, it seems like he doesn't have close friends more like good ones.
Empress Ki NHK Special Episode: (Ha Ji Won's interview, you can find JJM part around 6th minute)

Empress Ki - Japanese DVD - BTS

Puppet Show BTS: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/fJGwEf5YDB0/
Football Match BTS: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/fDBvaOmS53A/?FR=LIAN
Also the worship ceremony of EK. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/lT9Cc2jgSYU/#

@Salijoo~~
Thank you for sharing the BTS clips and the NHK special!  Loved the football BTS! LOL

Also, JJM is such a good athlete!  I love watching him in any kind of sports!  Oh! I would kill to see him playing a baseball or soccer player in any drama or movie!!!!!!   

(Thank 以葎已註冊 for the screencap)B_HhvszU0AAEZ2e.jpg:large

Guest meelis

Thanks for the photos and videos, girls! :-*
@lucy13880_fab5, thank you for the complete translation of JJM's interview, it was great as usual. But did you guys see how he changed his attitude towards marriage again? For years he was like "I want to get married, I want to get married". Then in 2013 he was like "I don't feel like getting married". Now he says he can accept both things and he'll be fine. ;))
Haha, @salijoo, did you see Mr. Imbalance striking again in the worship ceremony video? I can't stop laughing, he lost his balance when he tried to fix his ponytail. =))  Now it's the time to confess that I was worrying during all 18 GWTW curtain calls x 2 that he may roll down those stairs. Thank God, it didn't happen, maybe he worked on his balance too in the meantime. :D
@QuercusL, me too! A baseball or golf player. :)>-  But I'm amazed with the fact that he also excels in other sports like fencing, riding, even football (he never mentioned he played the latter, but he was so good in the BTS).

@lucy13880_fab5, For Seohyun it's logical, she has a SNSD rumor National Come Back for May, it's even possible that she might have a solo project like a drama or movie but I'm really curious about Joo Jin Mo. He will be busy starting April and onwards, but movies that start shooting in April have already been announced as for dramas, the only one left is SBS Mask, the male lead has yet to be announced and it was reported that it was a Top Actor on his 40s. That's the only thing left, if it's not Mask then I'm completely lost, what would be the schedule more important than the Musical if it's not movies or dramas?  :-?
@meelis, Didn't Joo Jin Mo major in Physical Education? I don't know if it's the same as where I'm living but you basically have to play well all the sports that the University has in place. So, it's no wonder that he plays well soccer for example even if he's crazy about baseball. :))

Guest meelis

@salijoo, I can't thank you enough for the audio with JJM's songs in GWTW. :-*  I particularly love his rendition of Je vous aimais (I loved you) duet, so many feels...
About his April schedule we still don't know about and his next project, I find the fact that anything is possible oddly satisfying. Go ahead, Jin Mo ssi, surprise us with your choice. ;)
Thank you for the pics, @lucy13880_fab5. >:D<

What's this?
11005011_1403219306653264_2116577490_n.j

주진모스타k 노래대회 결선에 입상해서 제 생일 3월3일 날 블루투스 스피커가 도착했어요!!ㅋㅋㅋ^0^진모형 너무 감사합니다! 우와!!!!!~~~~~★ #주진모 #블루투스 #스피커 #노래대회 #결승 #입상 #선물 #김주왕 #엄마 #bluetooth #speaker #singing #contest

CR hiphopkjw87김주왕 juwang kim

Guest meelis

@lucy13880_fab5, I think it's a present from JJM to the hip-hop guy (one of his colleagues in GWTW), but I'm not sure at 100 %. I hope @salijoo will correct me if I'm wrong.  :)>-