Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@jei_em, that's all we have, yes. Your zoomed in pic is even better than the one I've seen and which @lucy13880_fab5 has posted.
LOL, dear, IKR... About his new project we are doing what? Surprise..... WAITING (while he is most probably gone fishing). :D

LOL, @lucy13880_fab5, I agree, I said it just like that, for sure there's no fishing this time (and not only because it's still not the season probably :)))
Great pics, thank you for sharing. The three Rhetts are adorable together. :x

Starting from February 27th and 28th, Taiwanese ETTV drama channel will rerun Empress Ki Monday through Friday, and CTS channel will rerun Non-Flower, Non-Fog every Saturdays and Sundays. Plus the movie Gabi to be shown in theaters because of the film festival, Taiwanese audience will be able to not only watch Joo Jin-Mo everyday on the small screen, but also watch him on the big screen. How lucky Taiwanese fans are. And one may say March is the month of Joo Jin-Mo in Taiwan.

@lyfuym~~
Thank you very much for the information :)!  Yeah!  It is JJM month in Taiwan :)!
Ps: Do you mean "Flowers in Fog" (花非花 霧非霧)?  It is kind of funny that the Chinese and English names of the drama are opposite.

Ticket sale of the Japanese-Korean film in Taiwan festival started :)!  Yeah!  Gabi, I am  coming!!

B-v40F6UsAE7dBH.jpg:large 

@QuercusL: Yes, it is 花非花 霧非霧.  I didn't know the English name of the drama and just remembered somewhere I saw this translation. Agreed with you, it's funny that the Chinese and English names are opposite. The translation word by word would be "Flower is not flower. Fog is not fog".  Thank you for make a clarification of this.

Thank you for the info, @lyfuym, @QuercusL, ah JJM's Taiwanese fans are so lucky. :-*
Meanwhile in Japan, NHK will broadcast an Empress Ki special on 1 March with interviews with the actors, BTS footage etc. I hope we'll get to see something unseen.
The banner on NHK's site :)
27d3vX.jpg

Nooo, @salijoo, you really wanted to delete these screencaps? But why, they're perfect, thank you for sharing them! :-*
I know why JJM preferred Dream over Queen Seon Dok at that time, he wanted to show a completely different image with it and it was very successful (as image change I mean, the rest didn't depend on him). :)

Great screencaps indeed, @salijoo, with all these emotions overflowing. Maybe it's time for me to watch Queen of the Game, it's been on my computer for ages. (I'm a bad JJM fan, I know, I know :D )

:-O :-O :-O @meelis, You never watched Queen of the Game? Well if it's confession time, I'll confess my sins for his dramas too:
Punch: Watched the first 3~4 episodes then fast forwarded all the non JJM-related scenes.Queen of the Game: Watched the first 8~9 episodes then fast forwarded all the non JJM-LBY-related scenes.Dream: Watched the first 12 episodes then jumped to the last one.Bichunmoo: Watched the first 8 episodes then fast forwarded all the non JJM-related scenes.Fashion 70s: Didn't watch it.Empress Ki: Only the first 50 episodes. :>
Sorry Joonim but I'm very picky with dramas and I don't think he has an eye for that. I'm not saying they're bad but there are just so-so at best. There are some good moments and highlights but that's all. On that department, I think that Empress Ki might be his best drama work so far, in terms of entertainment and scenario, I acknowledge his lack of screentime, lack of character development but the overall quality is fairly better than all his dramas. Simply because, I don't remember feeling bored with the script even when it started to get unpretty and I never rooted for a drama character like I did for Wang Yoo in my entire drama life. Funningly enough, I still consider Empress Ki as Jang Yeong Chul's worst drama so far and it's still better than JJM's previous dramas. LOL. Didn't watch his Noh Hee Kyung's one though with Kim Gab Soo. Well at least except for Bichunmoo & Dream all his other dramas did well ratings' wise.