Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

@lov3lyqu33n, I don't know Gong Hyo Jin very well, but you're right, she looks like a funny girl, will be good for the action comedy. :D

Don't laugh at me, but I still think one of the best partners in love that Joo Jin Mo has ever had is Jo In Sung, there were moments in A Frozen Flower I was completely forgetting about their same gender..
I won't put R-rated pics, don't worry :D, but this one made before AFF, I liked it:
ve6f1.jpg

And the beautiful poster, of course
2cc58e.jpg
© to the owners
8-> 8-> 8->

The clip for the moment when JJM got his Baeksang Award~~~
Two things came to my mind.
1) He was facing tough competiton  at the time!2) He is very tall!  
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/-rgL--0gZnw/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Guest meelis

I remember when I watched the awards for the first time years ago that I discovered he had some kind of natural elegance, something I hadn't seen before in him.
Yes, @QuercusL, the competition was tough that year, mostly "usual suspects" who are at least nominated every year, if not winners. I agree, he looked tall in that tail-coat. :x

@meelis~~~
You are so right!! He was so elegant in the award ceremony!  He is usually pretty shy in public events.  He was elegant and confident when he presented and received awards (not only this one, but in the coming year wehn he presented the best actress award to HJW!).

Guest lorac

Lately, I've been lamenting the fact that we don't have a fan of Jin Mo that translates interviews and articles to English. Jo Hyun Jae has Prissymom at Ever, Yeon Jeong Hun has the blog at Sphere and Yoon Sang Hung has Witching Hour. All of these bloggers keep the English speaking world informed of the actors activities. So where is the English speaking fan for Jo Jun Mo?  Garden was good for past interviews, but that ceased in 2012. Those who speak Chinese are in a better position to follow Jin Mo's activities because at least the is a large Chinese presence, but there is not one for English. Such a pity.
As for Meelis' posting of the Jin Ha (Hong Gil Dong style) poster. That is very cool, captures the essence of Jin Ha perfectly.
And... do any of you have a link to the YouTube video of Jin Mo singing the song in A Frozen Flower? In searching YouTube I'm only coming up with the dubbed version.

Guest ElinaG

lorac said:And... do any of you have a link to the YouTube video of Jin Mo singing the song in A Frozen Flower? In searching YouTube I'm only coming up with the dubbed version.

Guest lorac

ElinaG said: lorac said:And... do any of you have a link to the YouTube video of Jin Mo singing the song in A Frozen Flower? In searching YouTube I'm only coming up with the dubbed version.

Guest meelis

I read a review about A Frozen Flower, I'm copying here the sentence I liked the most, because I found it really spot on: 
"....Ahhh… the king was really convincingly frightening here… He projects an aura of velvet-covered strength… I wouldn’t have wished him to be a real person…"
Source: http://sacadalang.wordpress.com/2013/05/# 
d639e7.jpg
© as labeled

Guest meelis

lorac

said: Lately, I've been lamenting the fact that we don't have a fan of Jin Mo that translates interviews and articles to English. Jo Hyun Jae has Prissymom at Ever, Yeon Jeong Hun has the blog at Sphere and Yoon Sang Hung has Witching Hour. All of these bloggers keep the English speaking world informed of the actors activities. So where is the English speaking fan for Jo Jun Mo?  Garden was good for past interviews, but that ceased in 2012. Those who speak Chinese are in a better position to follow Jin Mo's activities because at least the is a large Chinese presence, but there is not one for English. Such a pity.

As for Meelis' posting of the Jin Ha (Hong Gil Dong style) poster. That is very cool, captures the essence of Jin Ha perfectly.

@lorac :  There is @QuercusL atm who is doing a good job translating some interviews and news the same with @minnie0103 :D

@meelis : for me the one, he had the best chemisty with was Song Seung Heon, seriously i was in love with SSH's character in the movie, his friendship with JJM's character was the highlight of the movie. As for Jo In Sung, i'm sorry, i was a strong Gongmin shipper to the point where, i was cheering with them to castrate him... :)).... sorry :D

1318DF254CF16A890D3E67

Ah... i love these two  love-food-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292

@Lorac~~
 I have discovered that it is not easy to translate the materials. None of the fans are professional. They were doing it in their spare time.  I guess it may be difficult for the fans to keep up all the time.
JJM was quite active during 2006-2010. He was quiet for a while until last year.  I guess the availability of translations reflect the ups and downs in his career.  It is quite natural. :D

@sarah.lina~~

Thank you for the photos!! Yeah, he and Song Seung Heon do have good chemistry :)!

Many people say that they watch AFF for Jo In Sung. I think I like Jo In Sung, but I was not crazy about him. To be fair, I am only crazy for JJM. >:D<  

QuercusL said: @sarah.lina~~

Thank you for the photos!! Yeah, he and Song Seung Heon do have good chemistry :)!

Many people say that they watch AFF for Jo In Sung. I think I like Jo In Sung, but I was not crazy about him. To be fair, I am only crazy for JJM. >:D<  

Do you think we will hear about JJM's new project in the next two months?   :)>- 
It is about time :)! It seems to me that he has one project per year on average.  Judging from the rate, I think he is about to decide his next project!!!   B-)  
Pleaseeeeeeeee!! The Baidu fans are posting his photos for the Salomon Ad again.  Boy, he looks so good in those sport wears!  Maybe, he should take a role which requires a lot of outdoor shooting!  He can play a mountain hiker or any kind of athlete!  >:D<

@QuercusL : he's more fit, it seems that he's exercising.... and... he said that he exercises a lot when :
1. He has a Cf
2. He takes a new project

I think the latter is most likely to happen. I hope he will choose well, i want a good movie or drama, i just hope it will be not like Gabi.

As for Salomon, i just noticed that this CF had a high budget... shooting in New Zealand, singing and rehearsing his song (which i love btw)... for example the new Salomon CF (with Lee Jin Wook) doesn't have the same budget, just go look at it but the good thing he had was an interview while shooting the CF on the contrary of Joo Jin Mo.

Guest meelis

@QuercusL, I remember many people said they started watching AFF because of Jo In Sung but they finished falling in love with Joo Jin Mo :D. I didn't have that problem, I watched it for JJM only and he's the only one I've ever been crazy about...  May I join your "JJM crazy group"? ;))Anyway, I only meant that I was so smitten by this love, angoisse, longing ... that I completely forgot the other one was a man..
0aba30.gif
© to the owner

@sarah.lina, I also meant for translation those long variety shows and interviews that are the most informative, but never translated. You can't imagine how tankful I am to you, QuercusL, minnie0103 who keep us up-to-date with the news now.. >:D<