Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@lorac : WOW thank you for the link, but somebody tell me is that Lee Deok Hwa beside him??
EDIT : Yes it's him ~~~ 대요지에서 함께한 이덕화님과 주진모님 오늘은 ok피싱팀 조우들도 함께. 늘 그렇듯이 월척이하는 잡자마자 방생입니다.
u3qml.jpg

@lorac~~
For the clip on JJM's birthday, Zhang Rui told JJM that they collected all of the seaweeds at the set for him!  How sweet :)!  Nope, it is not a Chinese tradition. JJM's Chinese colleagues were trying to follow the Korean tradition.   

Guest anjshin

@lorac: You're amazing, Thanks for sharing the photos of JJM sshi. >:D< :D :-* I love all of them esp seeing him goes fishing that makes him stress free. :x :-bd

[HanCinema's Image Gallery] Kwak Gyeong-taek's "Friends 2"

(skipped unrelated.....)

A Selection of Shots from Kwak Gyeong-taek's "Friends 2"...

Kwak Gyeong-taek's 2001 film "Friend" became the highest grossing Korean film of its day, attracting over 8 million filmgoers to a fratricidal gangster flick that remains a modern Korean classic. Over 12 years passed since Kwak's Busan brawlers made history, and in 2013 he treated fans to a second installment: "Friends 2". The film takes place 17 years after the original and deals with the distance aftermath of that brotherly meltdown as the next generation of gangsters are ushered. Enjoy! [spoilers]

photo444954.jpg

photo444925.png

photo444933.png

photo444934.png

source : Hancinema

JJM is mentioned in this article regarding his role in Friends 2.   Somehow, I thought the comment is important for his "next step".  I wonder if you gals understood what it said.  I read the Chinese translation, but did not seem to fully understand. Thanks!
http://star.mk.co.kr/v2/view.php?sc=41000020&cm=%EC%98%81%ED%99%94&year=2014&no=864567&relatedcode=&category=home

Guest anjshin

Aloha JinMo sshi ladies :-h :D

I was just happy to know that JJM's charisma and luck is still working with the actress/es he worked with. To name the very recent is Yu In Young(Bisoo) who got a lead role for a drama project. :D Ommmo I wish JJM will get his next project too. :)

Guest meelis

@QuercusL, I saw that article two days ago, the google translate says that those gangster movies and films noirs are very much in vogue, with big audience, so tendency of producing such movies will certainly continue...

But I really hope JJM will choose something completely different as his next movie, he has already done too many of those.

I know many of you won't agree because of the dubbing, but re-watching Bichunmoo as well ad some parts of EK made me wantto see him in a big scale wuxia movie. He has that ancient warrior aura that shouldn't be wasted. :-)

@anjshin : JJM's effect :D

@meelis : I will not be against a big scale wuxia movie because it means :
- more JJM awesomeness
- best fghting scenes ever
- outstanding costumes

But the dubbing %-( but if they choose a deep voice and Fan Bing Bing as his co-star, i will personnaly thank the heaven for that i'm tellin' ya :D

Guest meelis

Amen to that! :-) There were rumors some years ago about a Stanley Kwan movie with JJM and Zhao Wei, but I think it was shelved.

Yeah, Fan Bing Bing would be even better.:-)

@meelis YEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to a Wuxia movie with JJM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love him much on these type of roles!!!! Maybe they can do the same they did with Phillip Lee in the Four God's drama, he didn't speak much since he was getting a hold of korean but he did make an impact in that drama... so they could do the same to JJM, make him silent and just utter a few phrases in Chinese... let his body and eyes do all the acting  :x :x :x
I am all for it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeease!!!! Someone with power send him a letter of request! Pronto!!! Ppalli!!!!!

@meelis~~~
Thank you very much :)!!  I finally understood.  I agreed with you.  I am not a big fan of gangster movies.  JJM was cool in Friends 2, but it was not my favorite.  You were right he has special kind of charisma in historical dramas :)!

> There were rumors some years ago about a Stanley Kwan movie with JJM and Zhao Wei, but I think it was shelved.

That movie was still listed in the Chinese Wiki, but JJM confirmed that the rumors were not true. 

Guest lorac

QuercusL said:
Have you gals seen this photo?  Apparently, it was a photo by a famous Chinese photographer for Flowers in Fog (more photos at http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3097837989)

Guest anjshin

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: left; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Hyundai Card CF 01 - Frozen Flower

Hyundai Card CF 02 - Frozen Flower

Guest anjshin

to a Bincheunmo fan like me who can't get over to JJM's JinHa character and to those of you here who haven't take a shot of this drama here is the MV. :)

JJM at 200 lbs. Beauty MV BTS starting @ 0:58

Guest anjshin

This is my first time to see this MV...  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"9.남겨진 사랑 - 노아 [주진모]

#2 Hankook CF

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Ju Jin-mo, fan meeting(주진모 팬 미팅 )

credits