Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

10 minutes ago, meelis said:

And of course they made it to the Chinese news (not that they were trying to hide something hahaha).

No comment. ;) Me happy!

No it's not Chinese media noticed that but only the production company wrote the news and let some websites released it.

1 hour ago, lucy13880 said:

No it's not Chinese media noticed that but only the production company wrote the news and let some websites released it.

Good, if this is so, I approve of the tactics!:) This could be the best way to promote the drama. 

(I don't know how Zhang Li usually behaves with her co-stars, but at least her fans wrote that she never cried before when wrapping up a drama. As for JJM, I've never ever seen him like this, we're witnessing a historical transformation, people!:o)

Hi my friends! I've been busy lately but I always lurk around here. Miss talking to you all! Just want to greet everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :wub: I wish you guys more blessings in life and good luck on JJM's new project! :)

12366241_987014978022500_640934201136754

• Like 2

Joo Jin Mo's interview for 韓国TVドラマvol70 (MOOK21)

[English version]

a63baa50jw1ezgaxo6kqnj21kw135tr4.jpg

Q: In which respect does this project attract you?

A: The script. The characters' speaking style, the roles' described way and etc. are much more different from those in projects I've taken so far. I think I can show viewers the transformation of my acting skills. So I decided to take this drama.

Q: The love story and plot of this drama make people feel refreshing.

A: If it was in the past when I read this script I would simply consider this project "very ordinary". But now, through these years acting experiences, I can speculate creative intention of the script and how the story will develop etc. So I am glad to accept the invitation.

Q: In the beginning of the drama, the male lead and female lead don't meet each other. They only communicate on the phone. Did you find difficulty acting in this period?

A: Reversely I think it's better to handle it in this way. Rather than the two talking face to face, it is better for them to stay in different  places and impress each other gradually. It's more interesting to act like that. Also, this plot can better demonstrate the characters' mood of caring each other. What I found difficult is how to apply those scenes, the lead's image and his psychological changes depicted in my mind into actual filming depending on the situation. Of course, there is scenario in the script. But this still worries me most.

Q: I've rediscovered Mr.Joo Jin Mo's voice is really beautiful.

A: I didn't change my voice deliberately.(laugh) Perhaps it's because I've put Eun Ho's emotion into my voice. So people would think so.

Q: Do you think whether it is possible one can love one woman in his entire life like Eun Ho?

A: I am afraid it's impossible in real life. But I personally like this pure love story. As men we may all dream of having such love experience which is impossible to achieve in real life. Because I was immersed in the world of this drama, so I could fully understand Eun Ho's feelings and express them. Not everybody has chance to taste this love experience. Don't you think? Hence I would like to try my best to play the role.

Q: For men, first love may be really very special.

A: Many men say that they can't forget their first lovers. Me too. The memory of first love still remains in my mind. So when I carried the character Eun Ho, my performance was based on my own love experience.Though I am no longer young in real life or someone may think I am unrealistic, when I've recalled my first lover I will become as pure as a child. Therefore in the drama when I griped to my manager or told him my yearnings toward Eun Dong, I contemplated and acted from the view of a young man first falling love instead of a mature man.

Q: You and your manager's interaction in the drama is fun. It receives pretty good comments.

A: I never thought that I would receive so many comments like "In this drama he has showed different acting skills that he didn't show before." Though the skills in this drama aren't superior difficult, thus far, I don't have chance to show them to the public. I didn't specially add too many details and settings on the relationships with my manager Dong Kyu and my friend as well as my agency representative. Because I myself am an actor and I am able to find much common ground from Eun Ho's various behaviors. Furthermore I have working experience with managers who are similar to this two roles. So I had given Dong Kyu many suggestions. We worked very well together and filmed happily.

Q: You didn't have NG just you filmed. Passed in one time.

A: Hahaha, yes, it's inconceivable. A NG king that I am unexpectedly don't have much NGs in this drama. (laugh) The writer has an acute mind and she depicted Eun Ho's inner world accurately. And PD precisely guided me  how to express the role's various feelings according each scene. I have a shortcoming namely if I recite the script completely and proficiently I will act rigidly like a robot. So I remember the plot and atmosphere generally, and fully understand the status and lines in rehearsals then act. Actually many Eun Ho's lines are different from those on the script, especially end of sentences. I've changed them to a casual way of speaking. As long as they don't have a great deal of conflict with the script, the writer is OK with that.

Q: Do you and Eun Ho have anything in common?

A: Some of my characteristics can be seen everywhere on Eun Ho such as being mischievous and like a child in front of people he likes. Also when I love someone I can't see anything surrounding, which is so much like me.

Q: It is said when you filmed Empress Ki you are the mood-making expert on set. What about this time?

A: Of course this time I also made efforts to adjust atmosphere on set.

Q: The scene you played with child actors are adorable.

A: I don't like kids so much before. But recently I do. Well, it's time to get married. (laugh)

Q: Please introduce Japanese viewers this drama's highlight and charisma.

A: When I first saw this drama I thought it should accord better with Japanese viewers' feeling and aesthetic standard. Winter Sonata gains popularity in Japan right? This drama has many similarities. My Beloved Eun Dong is quite different from recent popular dramas. Despite being stereotypes, it is made meticulously. It's like a fairy tale. I think people will surely like it.

• Like 5

Guest meelis

LMAO, JJM's pranks... the kind of things I'd expect from elementary school boys. Guess he never grew up.:lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016 from me too!