Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

9 hours ago, meelis said:

Thank you for the info, @lucy13880! It's great that you know a drama insider, I'm sure she can't share much, but every bit of info is precious.Thank her from us too.

I also appreciate his re-discovered passion for weibo, I hope it will last at least while he shoots in China. Last night he posted too late, almost everybody was asleep in that part of the world, so for once being in another time zone is an advantage. :P

LMAO. His passion is obvious. He has written Chinese so well. And did you notice he also clicked the LIKE button of the post about himself photos.

Yeah my friend told me his face is much smaller than it looks on screen. Really really really small. 

• Like 2

Thanks, @lucy13880! Poor babe, looks like the weather is freezing in Beijing right now. I hope he doesn't have as many outdoor scenes in SH as in Empress Ki. It's either the cold, or the July heat like during MLE, when he had to wear sweaters or cardigans, not to mention those ugly trench coats. Don't know which is worse. Actors' job is though.:P

Yes, he's obviously enjoying using weibo, reminds me of the happy times he had twitter, it was like ages ago. Hope weibo will last longer.:)

2 hours ago, meelis said:

Thanks, @lucy13880! Poor babe, looks like the weather is freezing in Beijing right now. I hope he doesn't have as many outdoor scenes in SH as in Empress Ki. It's either the cold, or the July heat like during MLE, when he had to wear sweaters or cardigans, not to mention those ugly trench coats. Don't know which is worse. Actors' job is though.:P

The worse is Beijing's winter always comes along with fog and haze. It's no joke if you stay outside in this weather it's harmful for your lung.

Also the studio they shoot in hasn't any heater device or air conditionor.

Actors' job is tough. True.

15 minutes ago, lucy13880 said:

The worse is Beijing's winter always comes along with fog and haze. It's no joke if you stay outside in this weather it's harmful for your lung.

Also the studio they shoot in hasn't any heater device or air conditionor.

Actors' job is tough. True.

No heating at all? How come?? Poor cast and crew.:(

《亲爱的对不起》朱镇模张俪中韩CP携手

http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2015-12-08/doc-ifxmihae9256929.shtml

006iCJZ3jw1eys2wsli6nj318g0sgtoa.jpg

Spoiler

m6cs-fxmifzc0889705.jpg

cJOa-fxmisxu6298627.jpg

B8Pb-fxmifze7629696.jpg

OfU3-fxmifzc0889746.jpg

Joo Jin Mo's character Zhou Yulou has a mental disease called People-Pleasing Syndrome (https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/shrink/201210/are-you-people-pleaser).

As a people pleaser, Zhou is hard to refuse the other three women who are attracted by him and these cause a lot of problems in the drama. And he has paid huge price for his Fear of Rejection.

• Like 1

Thanks for the news, @lucy13880! JJM and Zhang Li look good together, I hope she's a competent actress too. And his role is interesting, sounds like a challenging and complex one, no? Also, it's great that his character will not be faithful to one woman all the time as usual, even if it's due to his mental disorder. Can't wait to see how he'll handle this.;)

:heart::heart::heart: