Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

HI Meelis, oh, is that PS? Looks like it's orig. Well, so NICE to see them together again even in this magazine. :lol:

Hi, Willenette, haha yes, it's photoshop, but quite good I've to say, if you don't know, you can't tell it's fake.

Here's the original pic:

L1NMNt.jpg

Joo Jin Mo updated his weibo last night. 

http://weibo.com/p/1001603915746076939340

嵌入图像的永久链接

안녕하세요~ 주진모 입니다. 요즘 북경에서 중국드라마 <자기야 미안해> 촬영 중입니다~ 현장 사진 몇장올려 드릴게요~ 

Hello all, I am Joo JIn Mo. Recently I am shooting Chinese drama Sorry Honey in Beijing. Here are some photos on set for you.

a649488djw1eylq5b7u5jj21kw11xqak.jpg

a649488djw1eylq559qu6j21kw11xgrk.jpg

a649488djw1eylq56gpw5j21kw11x0ze.jpg

a649488djw1eylqbwlianj21kw11xdmv.jpg

a649488djw1eylqbpw18yj21kw11x44w.jpg

• Like 2

From Sorry Honey Official weibo

Dairy one meet Joo Jin Mo Oppa on set http://weibo.com/p/1001603915742046226955

The passage is a little bit redundant. I will show you the key points of it.

The author said the stuff management about this drama is strict. Especially, Joo Jin Mo's photos should be released only when they are approved by his company Fantagio.

006iCJZ3gw1eylotaga19j30zk0qoabv.jpg

Here's the film studio of this drama. This is regarded as the male lead Zhou Yulou (JJM)'s hospital 莘江医院 Shen Jiang Hospital. 

006iCJZ3gw1eylowk63yrj30qo0zkjse.jpg

Joo Jin Mo is coming. He had used Cologne.

In China, the crew and cast call the senior actors and actresses Teacher 

The crew call Joo Jin Mo Teacher Zhu. That's interesting.

006iCJZ3gw1eylp708rzqj30zk0qogmt.jpg

006iCJZ3gw1eylp82c5efj30zk0qo750.jpg

While taking rest Joo Jin Mo chatted with the female lead actress Zhang Li. Joo Jin Mo introduced Beijing genuine Korean restaurant to Zhang Li.

Outside the film studio

006iCJZ3gw1eylpmsj540j30zk0qomzg.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you for the updates, @lucy13880

He updated his weibo O.O This is some miracle happening. 

It's great to have an insider's report. Did she say she first smelled his cologne and then saw him?:lol:

Aaaahhh, seeing JJM in a white doctor's gown is a dream come true.:wub: Thank you, Sorry Honey drama!

To the crew member on the last pic: DON'T TOUCH!:P

1 hour ago, meelis said:

Thank you for the updates, @lucy13880

He updated his weibo O.O This is some miracle happening. 

It's great to have an insider's report. Did she say she first smelled his cologne and then saw him?:lol:

Aaaahhh, seeing JJM in a white doctor's gown is a dream come true.:wub: Thank you, Sorry Honey drama!

To the crew member on the last pic: DON'T TOUCH!:P

The official weibo will keep updating. :lol:

• Like 2

It's so lucky one of my friend is now working with Joo Jin Mo. Though she can't share pictures and detailed info about the drama with me, she shared something interesting.

Spoiler

She said Lee Yuri is also in the cast.

Before JJM my friend worked in the promotion group of Lee Jung Jae's movie. To compare LJJ and JJM, my friend said they were both kind but Lee had the feeling of distance  while JJM was really fun and always played cute. JJM's manager in Beijing is a Korean but speaks Chinese really well. The manager saw my friend being attracted by JJM then made joke with her 'Are you JJM's fan?' Both he and his manager are great. JJM is so cute and warm she wants to stan him. Also my friend added real Joo Jin Mo is really really handsome.

• Like 1

Thank you for the info, @lucy13880! It's great that you know a drama insider, I'm sure she can't share much, but every bit of info is precious.Thank her from us too.

I also appreciate his re-discovered passion for weibo, I hope it will last at least while he shoots in China. Last night he posted too late, almost everybody was asleep in that part of the world, so for once being in another time zone is an advantage. :P

One can say he's having great fun on set.:lol:

http://www.weibo.com/p/1006052789820557

DUCKJCC.jpg

axLUais.jpg

YA6tylM.jpg

AvyKN6g.jpg

kXhgmuJ.jpg