Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

I'm happy to see you all here today, @lucy13880 (great video again, thank you Baidu fans!), @lyfuym, @YuanjiM, @jei_em!!! It's a sort of reunion, yes, @jei_em.. But you're right, @salijoo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o, where are yo-o-o-o-ou?:lol::P

@lyfuym, same with me, the forum is so slow on all my devices since the change, especially on my phone, that's why I visit it less often.

Agree with all of you, more than two months passed, so it's time at least for some news. Waiting........

Finally, a new pic after that fishing and golfing thing. Haha. Google Translation of caption:

Jin Mo birthday today. Happy birthday ~~ ^^ .... but face size ㅋㅋ # juyounghun # Joo Jin-mo

Lol @ the face size  :lol:

Edited by jei_em
  • Like 2

Finally, a new pic after that fishing and golfing thing. Haha. Google Translation of caption:

Jin Mo birthday today. Happy birthday ~~ ^^ .... but face size ㅋㅋ # juyounghun # Joo Jin-mo

Lol @ the face size  :lol:

LOL indeed, why are all people with big faces complaining about JJM's face size, it's not his fault that theirs are bigger than his.:D

BTW, our 'favorite' Fantagio agency released a video with congratulations for Chuseok from their talents except Ha Jung Woo and Joo Jin Mo. I won't even comment on that.:vicx::lol:

Lol. Sorry everyone for not being too active on Soompi, not liking much the new version. [sobs] 

Anyways, in case you didn't notice already, in D-15Joo Jin-mo Soompi Thread will celebrate its 10 years anniversary. Yup, this thread was opened in 2005 October, 10thSo to celebrate it, i made this little questionnaire, people are free to participate until the due date. (Will most likely make a poll too soon, stay tuned!)

1. Which project do you want to see JJM in next? (Drama, Musical, Movie ect...)

2. Which genre do you want to see JJM in next?

3. Do you have a drama or movie writer or director in mind for his next project?

4. Which actors or actresses do you want to see him act alongside?

5. [Betting question] In 2016, how many projects you forsee JJM in?

HAVE FUN. 

CPrFNc8UEAAOZC1.png

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 2

About Composer Joo Young-hoon's selca he took with Joo Jin-mo, some comments are interesting. Someone wrote in a cute way, "Where's Eundongie, did [you] come alone? [inserts many shocked emojis]", that's when KBS announcer Gong Seo-young sneakily replied, "[He's] at Gong Seo-young's Cine Interview". For those who didn't get the pun, Gong Seo-young is no one than the announcer who cameo-ed on My Love, Eundong and did the Fictional Gong Seo-young's Cine Interview with Ji Eun-ho as a guest (Joo Jin-mo's character.)

11391533_1588175568122370_68850382784952

Also, Actress and Jo Young-hoon's wife, Lee Yoon-mi wished a happy birthday to Joo Jin-mo and joked on the fact she did well giving him (JYH), the selca stick to take pictures. Moreover, it seems like they weren't celebrating Joo Jin-mo's b-day only but also Actor Lee Jae-ryong's one. 

Funningly enough the three of them were JooRhett's (JJM) precious guest (as per Seohyun's IG caption) who went watching that night Gone with the Wind representation.

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 2

☆☆☆☆ THE JOO JIN-MO SOOMPI 10 YEARS ANNIVERSARY POLL IS READY! ☆☆☆☆

here

tumblr_nqs97qLAox1sq7hzoo1_540.gif

(if you want to add a question, or you noticed one error, feel free to mention me)

-- @QuercusL, if you can link this message in the thread title so that more people will be aware... --

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 2

Thanks for the heads up, @salijoo! WOW, ten years, indeed... So I'm a fan of ten years too (because I remember when this thread was open and reading the first pages)??? Woah... I'll celebrate too.:D Thanks for the poll, will do it when I collect my thoughts. 

here

(if you want to add a question, or you noticed one error, feel free to mention me)

-- @QuercusL, if you can link this message in the thread title so that more people will be aware... --

OMO OMO Thank you sali

I've finished it. For me A Frozen Flower is still my favorite. So next time a movie please! Action or horrible movie that's even OK. But I prefer he choose a complicated story next time. Please don't always choose love stories. I am not familiar with K-Pd or writers.  I only wish he could cooperate with good ones. For the finale Q please do at least two projects next year.

@meelis you are amazing! You know not many people can love one actor/actress for long time not even saying more than ten years! But don't worry I will be with you in next ten years. I am that kind of people too.:w00t:

Joo Jin Mo Cafe has changed their banner. New banner

56edadbcgw1ewfxjo4s31j20sg0i2n4t.jpg

• Like 6

Thanks for filling the poll!! I'll share the results on Oct. 10th

I'll answer to this first,

Movie. Kinda like the drama -> movie pattern for the next two years and after that, i'd prefer him to focus on movies.

I still want to see him in a comedy, I don't have a preference of genre just no melodrama, he's plenty of that already.

3. Do you have a drama or movie writer or director in mind for his next project?

For drama, I have two favorites writers Park Kyung-soo (The Chaser, Punch ect..) and Jang Young-chul (Giant, Empress Ki).. As for movies, i'm still interested by the chungmuro trinity (Park Chan-wook, Kim Jee-won, Bong Joon-ho), if not re-teaming up with Kim Ki-duk or Jung Ji-woo.

Have pleeeenty of them, yeah, i'm taking this really seriously. I just want someone who can compliment JJM's acting just like he's doing with his co-stars. 

I'd say two.

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 5

As for his potential (nothing confirmed, only speculations to kill time hehe) next project, i think this tweet wasn't share yet. 

In short, this is a tweet mentionning how actors like Song Seung-heon, Joo Jin-mo and Go Kyung-pyo have personally chosen actress Kim Go-eun for a movie. A harmless tweet at first glance, only that the poster is known for indirectly hinting at some potential casting news. After some investigations, we found out that Dir. Jung Ji-woo has a remake of the Chinese crime thriller movie Silent Witness in the works. Why this movie? According to this report, it's going to start shooting latter this year and the casting matches too, without mentionning the fact that both JJM (Happy End) and KGE (Eungyo) acted in director's previous movies (I think it's pushed back to early 2016 now).

Also, it was mentionned on JJM DC... Hyun-bin was cast in Yoon Je-kyun's upcoming movie, Cooperation. According to DC folks, another lead hasn't been announced yet, it's a South Korean Detective and they are wishing for JJM to be in. That said, the plot looks strangely like HB-JJM's movie Beautiful Us that didn't make it through.

And at last but not least, a drama! Jang Young-chul's next drama, we have more info thanks to this post: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=926968497366661. In short during the guy get-together with Wr. Jang Young-chul and others, it was mentionned that JYC is gearing up for a come back soon with a 50 episodes blockbuster drama. On Drama DC this drama has been buzzing for months already. It's tentatively scheduled to follow up Mon/Tue MBC drama Danjong, The Youth King and premieres in June, 20th. I don't know if JJM is up for a 50 episodes drama again but both the writer and JJM are faithful when given promises so I think we shouldn't erase this possibility too fast.

That said, if JJM is really committed to this drama, his movie's come back project is coming too late. So.. If we don't hear about JJM being in one of the two movies above, he's waiting for the drama, as the movies will start shooting in early 2016 and the drama around February-March.

here

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 4

Lol. Sorry everyone for not being too active on Soompi, not liking much the new version. [sobs] 

Anyways, in case you didn't notice already, in D-15Joo Jin-mo Soompi Thread will celebrate its 10 years anniversary. Yup, this thread was opened in 2005 October, 10thSo to celebrate it, i made this little questionnaire, people are free to participate until the due date. (Will most likely make a poll too soon, stay tuned!)

HAVE FUN. 

CPrFNc8UEAAOZC1.png

1.Reality Show (Dance Show or Fishing Channel) :D

2.Comedy & History

3.Hm..how about filming his love story? tell about a handsome actor, 41 years old,rich,and famous but still single (lol) :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

4.Actor:Hyun Bin,Lee Jun Ki & Jang Geun Suk

Actress:Ha Ji Won (still the winner)

5.Doesn't matter how many project he takes..as long oppa enjoy it,i will enjoy it too

btw nice pic :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by YuanjiM

@salijoo, thank you for collecting and posting here all bits of gossip and info from twitter and elsewhere. One can say that we were really busy speculating during the past two months since JJM disappeared.:lol:

Did the poll too and surprised myself with some of the answers.B)

To answer the other questions:

1. Movie-drama-movie, that would be my ideal sequence of projects.

2. I'm fine with any genre, but I hope he'll take a break from melos for a project or two, so I'd say any of thriller/action/comedy will be the best.

3. Not very familiar with drama writers and PDs, so same as @lucy13880, I wish he works with good ones. As for movies, apart from the famous mainstream directors mentioned by @salijoo, I'd like to see him for once making an indie movie with Hong Sang Soo or Park Chan Ok (if she ever comes back). And my all time dream to see him in a movie by my personal favorite among K directors, Lee Chang Dong.

4. I'm curious to see how it'll work out if JJM is paired with a mature actress around his age or a little older, like Kim Hee Ae, Kim Hye Soo, Uhm Jung Hwa... 

5. I'll be optimistic and say 3! 

Haha, @lucy13880, the thing is, I'm not such person at all, I'm very volatile with my interests and crushes, usually getting bored very quickly. Don't know what this guy did to me to make me stick with him for so long.:D

drama (So i could see him every week.)

comedy (He has great sense of humor . He should show it off more often.)

Writer Noh Hee Kyung!

Han Ji Min :)

I think just 1. But I hope he would do 2. 

• Like 3

5. I'll be optimistic and say 3! 

Haha, @lucy13880, the thing is, I'm not such person at all, I'm very volatile with my interests and crushes, usually getting bored very quickly. Don't know what this guy did to me to make me stick with him for so long.:D

WOW A dream a dream! But if he will start a new project within the end of this year, we can say he have had 3 this year, can we?

:D

Oh I forget his dude HB. I am always looking forward they cooperate a movie. 

• Like 3