Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Chrrriiistinee

cr owner

Aww, what an awesome sketch. I am actually planning to draw JJM when i have some time, I love sketching! But my last sketch was probably a year ago. This is one of them :P (I don't know if you can tell who is this LOL) I'm sorry if you can't, I'm not that advanced in sketching !

622188_4696582822917_980617004_o.jpg

@salijoo Wow!! I hope they still remember that deal and push through.. MBC AND 50 episodes!!! I'm so IN! But hey, it's still a long time til 2016, there's still so many possibilities. Hope he could do a movie before that :)

@Chrrriiistinee cool!!! Great sketch! You should make one for JJM! I have a JJM sketch of Wang Yoo hahaha I'm not sure if it looks like him. Okay consider this my advance bday gift for him, since I can't give him any material things. I'm not really an artist but I try to draw sometimes. Here it is. Don't laugh lol.

I chose to draw Wang Yoo because he is the reason why I became such a huge fan of JJM. It's because of Wang Yoo that I got to know this actor so I'm thankful for him. My King. <3

nTOMqL5.jpg

• Like 5

@chrriistiinee, beautiful sketch same for @jei_em keep going!

@lucy13880, awww thank you! :wub:

About his deal with Jang Young-cheol, MBC is planning to give a high budget for this one, it's going to be a periodic one (most likely, not a certainty, during the second war so Gabi's clothes, folks!!!)... That said, they need time to shoot that, so they'll most likely start shooting, 3 to 5 months in advance. If the deal is still a thing, he won't have time to shoot a movie. So if you don't hear about any movie's casting in the upcoming weeks, it means that he'll be in this. 

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 5

Guest Chrrriiistinee

@jei_em aww, great sketch! How sweet of you drawing JJM <3 :wub: Wang Yoo is a good character. He was born to play Goryeo King! 

@lucy13880 Thank you Lucy! :wub: you guys are so awesome at these stuff! @salijoo Thank you for those awesome edits and pics. I love all of them! :wub: 

JJM is looking so damn great in those uniform. I don't mind seeing more of him wearing those uniforms! :P *greedy* *fangirl shouting*

daf4f3c80b0d4f0e91538341de6e06fe.jpgfullsizephoto228555.jpg

Character's profession in recent Kdramas

JJM and IU: topstar 

KBS2 '프로듀사', JTBC '사랑하는 은동아'

연예인 : 연예계에 종사하는 배우, 가수, 무용가 등을 통틀어 이르는 사람.

가장 흔하게 보는 사람들이지만 흔하지 않은 직업. TV, 모니터를 통해서 볼 수 있는 사람들이기에 실제로 있는 사람인지, 모니터 속에만 존재하는 환상의 인물인지 가끔 헷갈릴 때도 있다. 우리나라는 현재 연예인 지망생 천만시대로, 많은 사람들이 화려한 삶의 연예인을 꿈꾼다. 연예인이라 하면 뛰어난 외모의 소유자로, 많은 부와 혜택을 누리며 살아가는 모습을 생각하곤 한다. 이에 KBS2 ‘프로듀사’ 신디(아이유)와 종합편성채널 JTBC ‘사랑하는 은동아’ 지은호(주진모)는 연예인 삶의 숨겨진 이면을 보여준다.

신디를 통해 연예인의 현실, 연예인의 삶을 그렸다면 지은호를 통해서는 연예인의 남모를 감정의 고통을 그려냈다. 일찍이 아이돌 스타가 된 신디는 카메라 앞과 180도 다른 평소 모습을 자유자재로 바꿨다. 아침 일찍부터 밤늦게까지 스케줄을 소화해내고 카메라 앞에서는 무리한 부탁도 수락해야하는 고된 일들을 신디는 벌써 그 어린 나이에 능숙하게 해내고 있었다. 톱스타 지은호 역시 마찬가지였다. 대중에게 노출이 많은 연예인이란 직업 때문에 사랑하는 여자를 지키기 위해 기자들 앞에서 거짓말을 하고, 사랑하는 사람을 감추는 등 행동으로 보는 이들로 하여금 안타까움을 자아냈다

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/606344  

• Like 4

嵌入图像的永久链接

JJM's interview about his desire of playing villain.

↓↓↓

It is indeed important to be loved by the audience but I wish I am not only this kind of actor. I wish I can hear the praise as ‘this character only can be played by Joo Jin Mo’ as such words. 

In the future if there are suprising villian roles which can make viewers say 'Is that really Joo Jin Mo?' , I am eager to accept them.

source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3925574802

• Like 5

Guest meelis

Chinese translation of JJM's interview at Vol. 3 of Kdrama mag.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3925574802?qq-pf-to=pcqq.group

↓↓↓

It is indeed important to be loved by the audience but I wish I am not only this kind of actor. I wish I can hear the praise as ‘this character only can be played by Joo Jin Mo’ as such words. 

In the future if there are suprising villian roles which can make viewers say 'Is that really Joo Jin Mo?' , I am eager to accept them.

Thank you for the interview and the translation, girls! Is this a hint? :P I'd like to take it as one. He has been the hero so many times, it's about time to be the villain (or at least the antihero) now. I'm sure he can make everybody hate him and love him at the same time (for some reason the audience adores the baddies).:lol:

@salijoo, thank you for bringing the issue here, my favorite speculation period has began. I hope nobody lurking here will take us too seriously, we're just talking. But I so want you to be right about the drama this time, I like the theme, the historical period etc., JJM in unfirom, yeah @jei_em, @Chrrriiistinee, I only hate that we'll have to wait long for it, January or even March 2016 is sooooo far away. On the other hand, if it's in March, maybe he'll have time to be in a movie in the meantime?

Guest Chrrriiistinee

嵌入图像的永久链接

↓↓↓

Thank you for the interview and translation buddies! :wub: 

↓↓↓

Thank you for the interview and the translation, girls! Is this a hint? :P I'd like to take it as one. He has been the hero so many times, it's about time to be the villain (or at least the antihero) now. I'm sure he can make everybody hate him and love him at the same time (for some reason the audience adores the baddies).:lol:

@salijoo, thank you for bringing the issue here, my favorite speculation period has began. I hope nobody lurking here will take us too seriously, we're just talking. But I so want you to be right about the drama this time, I like the theme, the historical period etc., JJM in unfirom, yeah @jei_em, @Chrrriiistinee, I only hate that we'll have to wait long for it, January or even March 2016 is sooooo far away. On the other hand, if it's in March, maybe he'll have time to be in a movie in the meantime?

@meelis I believe it is a hint. He would probably take a villain role as he said so, but he's just too cute to be hated. :tears: I have the same feeling as you @meelis, 2016 is soooooooooooooooooooooooo far away. I think we all would end up dying missing him in this period. :tears: if the drama is the case, I think he would choose to rest/get ready for the role instead of taking another project before that. If so, he will be so tired for the tight schedules and continue shooting for almost a year without rest. Sounds impossible but who knows? He is surprisingly active this year tho.

Saw this pic from this site: http://ameblo.jp/sinoradonnyonn/

I don't know if it's new, auto translate says: 

First morning of ^ from Twitter and yesterday ^ to party launch the 17th Jin Mo's? 
To enjoy the follow-up ^^ 

7Hc8QzH.jpg

Isn't GWTW too far apart from his EK too? While after GWTW, he immediately started MLE, that's 2 projects in a row.. But I guess EK pretty drained him out lol since it's a 50-episode drama, that's why he took a vacation after that. Maybe he's in active mode now... I don't know anymore haha

You're right @meelis I want to see him also as the antihero this time since we've always seen him as a hero, a martyr, with undying love themes. He has already proved himself there. But part of me still wants him to be the male lead, instead of a supporting actor.. Lol.. 

Edited by jei_em
  • Like 4

Guest meelis

@Chrrriiistinee, IKR, it's tough, but whatever it is, it can't be worse than last year, when he literally vanished for a 6-months period after Empress Ki. I'm sure this time the waiting won't last so long. :)

I was checking my files and of course, my computer is full full of MLE stills, screencaps, edits snatched from different places, but I have to clear some space, because I only recently downloaded MLE full version 720p and I'm afraid that soon I'll feel the urge to screencap the heck out of it.:D So I'll post some of these things before deleting them:

Some caps or edits from MLE DC Gallery, credit as labeled:qgRUmR.jpg

p2RWCA.jpgldUvmk.jpgZa9b48.jpg7s1UJH.jpg

Guest meelis

@jei_em, exactly, it was long (but not too painful for us, we were having fun with old stuff here), he only made one public appearance after EK on JDG's movie premiere in May and next was 6 months apart, the press conference for GWTW on 10 November. During that period there were only his pics from a fishing site, some paparazzi pics from restaurants, in front of a hotel in Busan, from the golf course, and that's it. Ah, I was going to forget, he also invited 9 fans from SK, Japan and China to a birthday party end of August. 

More from DC, credit to the owner:

vrirpC.jpg9FT56F.jpgCOdIdE.jpg

Oh, that pic, I think @lucy13880 has posted it in the MLE thread. Maybe there were having something like a pre-wrap up party on 17 July?:D

Edited by meelis

OMG, I long and dreamt of a villain Joo Jin-mo... Most of my favs characters in dramas and movies are villains and with JJM's piercing eyes. Aaaaaaaaah, my heart. For a drama, I'd like an anti-hero as for a movie, better go all in and do a charismatic villain.

BTW, if anyone wants any gif-set screencap of MLE, tell me, I'll be gladly doing it! (I'm always free when there isn't any JJM-related things, sighs).

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 7

Guest meelis

OMG, I long and dreamt of a villain Joo Jin-mo... Most of my favs characters in dramas and movies are villains and with JJM's piercing eyes. Aaaaaaaaah, my heart. For a drama, I'd like an anti-hero as for a movie, better go all in and do a charismatic villain.

BTW, if anyone wants any gif-set screencap of MLE, tell me, I'll be gladly doing it! (I'm always free when there isn't any JJM-related things, sighs).

Oh me too, @salijoo, I'm dreaming of that too, since the time he was cast to play a NK agent (necessarily the bad guy:P) in that Kwak Kyung Taek movie Enemy that didn't happen eventually. But I'm sure that one way or another our dream will come true, if he has decided to do it, he'll look for such role. 

LOL You know me, I'd enjoy a gif set of any MLE scene.:)

JJM's musical buddy was watching MLE and missing him :)!

8 小時
  • kim_juwang뮤지컬 체스 작품하느라 시간이 안되서 못봤던 JTBC 사랑하는 은동아 재방송을 연달아 4회째 보는 중.. 진모형 연기 너무 잘하고 드라마 너무 재미있네..^^ 어렸을때 사랑이 누나 차타고 교회같이 갔던 추억도 새록새록 ^^. .

갑자기 야밤에 진모형 보고싶다. . . 모형. . 보고싶네요.. 번개 언제하나요.. #주진모 #탑스타 #사랑하는은동아 #김사랑 #누나 #파이팅

PS: He was very close to JJM.  One of his IG photos was his birthday gift from JJM (see below).  

https://instagram.com/p/zycZCTPvBS/?taken-by=kim_juwang

Edited by QuercusL
  • Like 4

Oh, that pic, I think @lucy13880 has posted it in the MLE thread. Maybe there were having something like a pre-wrap up party on 17 July?:D

Yes. He attended two wrap-up parties of MLED. The 7.17 one shall be an informal one I think. Through this behavior we know he must enjoy the drama of course.

• Like 5