Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

Thank you for sharing, @lucy13880! Ah, he looks good, minus the clothes though... But well, at least he doesn't wear one of his boring black suits, so I appreciate the summer flair of it.:)

Oh.. @QuercusL, too bad I'm seeing this only now... too late, so he'll be interviewed today? It's a pity, I'd love to ask him some questions.;)

Guest meelis

hi @meelis Could you help to copy the photos and news related JJM in MLE thread if you are free?

So tired haha.

​Sure I will!

God, so many pics, and there are more and more released, I know what you meant by being so tired, @lucy13880! Trying to organize them somehow, but at the end I'll post them randomly.:P

These are new:

mZOGwt.jpgrrbHIE.jpg

pgr0u9.jpg

Edited by meelis

Guest meelis

Repost from MLE thread:

Salijoo:... Apparently, it's Joo Jin-mo himself who cast Kim Sa-rang in this drama! He said that the moment he read the script and Jungeun's character, he thought of Kim Sa-rang, he talked about that with the PD and that's how they started contacting her. The PD even said: Why Kim Sa-rang out of all the actresses?"; and Joo Jin-mo replied: "You'll see it after the practice." (NOT SURE ABOUT MY TRANS THOUGH)

....Kim Sa-rang also said she had to diet because of Joo Jin-mo's small face and they talk about their get-together, drinking soju until 3AM (not sure?) and Kim Sa-rang said she doesn't drink that much soju usually and prefers Champagne...

7H6a9M.jpg

D3dS1H.jpg

HbTdKb.jpg

Guest meelis

A big picture of the poster from Baidu fans (I think, correct me if I'm wrong, please) for the presscon, 

a quote from Gone with the Wind. It's beautiful!:wub:

0kWWQU.jpg

I like JJM and KS's expressions in those photos.  They exude chemistry.  Maybe he has finally found his dream girl. But OMG, LOL his stylist is trying to make him look so young and hip.  There's nothing wrong with being 40 and looking 40.  That shark shirt is so young looking even Lee Song Juk would look too old in that shirt.  I'm not liking Kim Sarang's dress either.    

• Like 3

Repost from MLE thread:

Salijoo:... Apparently, it's Joo Jin-mo himself who cast Kim Sa-rang in this drama! He said that the moment he read the script and Jungeun's character, he thought of Kim Sa-rang, he talked about that with the PD and that's how they started contacting her. The PD even said: Why Kim Sa-rang out of all the actresses?"; and Joo Jin-mo replied: "You'll see it after the practice." (NOT SURE ABOUT MY TRANS THOUGH)

....Kim Sa-rang also said she had to diet because of Joo Jin-mo's small face and they talk about their get-together, drinking soju until 3AM (not sure?) and Kim Sa-rang said she doesn't drink that much soju usually and prefers Champagne...

​Maybe if he gained weight for the role, she wouldn't have had to lose weight.  :D

• Like 2

Guest meelis

I like JJM and KS's expressions in those photos.  They exude chemistry.  Maybe he has finally found his dream girl. But OMG, LOL his stylist is trying to make him look so young and hip.  There's nothing wrong with being 40 and looking 40.  That shark shirt is so young looking even Lee Song Juk would look too old in that shirt.  I'm not liking Kim Sarang's dress either.    

​Ask me! I'm dealing with his photos from the presscon for hours and now I see sharks everywhere.:D

Nobody liked their outfits, but it's OK, they look happy.