Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest YuanjiM

​I never saw that one before. It can be the newest one.

From left to right

First two lines

BTS of the movie A Love, photoshoot for 2013 Japan FM

Photoshoot in 2006 when he was in KM company, CF shooting in 2011, magazine photoshoot for VOGUE for AFF

The third line

BTS of the movie A Love, photoshoot in 2005 when he was in New York, magazine photoshoot for the movie A Love, magazine photoshoot for the movie W&J

​How i can sleep if my bedroom decorated like that :wub:

in Eun Ho's bathroom...

Joo-Jin-Mo-e_4ad34.jpg

(just kidding)

Guest meelis

LOL @YuanjiM, that would be the best bathroom decoration ever.:P:P

@salijoo, I agree that these aren't some random pics, they must be JJM's favorites (one of them was even present in his real home). As to Sarang being featured more than once, I like the idea about the meta reference to the drama title or to Kim Sarang's name. 

About the new pic, I think it could also be for the production, the pic on the cover differs in color and his hairstyle, but it looks like he wears the same trench? I'm not sure though.

@meelis, the design looks the same, agreed but the fabric looks somehow thinner in the autobiography's cover, don't you think? 

Anyway, if it's from the production, may I suggest them to release the pictures? :w00t:

@YuanjiM, seems like he doesn't like these pics, we'll be two then. I don't think Bodyguard used the best of its raw material (understand JJM) after seeing Joo Sangwook & Lee Joon's pics. I meant,

JJM's picture in his previous twitter >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bodyguard official pics

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 2

Guest meelis

Thanks for the videos, photos and articles, @Calphurnia2007, @lucy13880, @jei_em!

WOW, 500 pages, 10000 posts, great! 

Is it only me or he really looks flawless on that guitar pic?:wub:  And.. well, OK, on all screencaps too?

BTW, I accidentally saw an old article about the writer of Queen of the Game, she said that she wrote the drama character with JJM on her mind. I didn't know about that. (I promise to finally watch QotG after MLE:P)

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20061107092611512

Off to watch ep. 2 of the web drama now.

Thanks for the videos, photos and articles, @Calphurnia2007, @lucy13880, @jei_em!

WOW, 500 pages, 10000 posts, great! 

Is it only me or he really looks flawless on that guitar pic?:wub:  And.. well, OK, on all screencaps too?

BTW, I accidentally saw an old article about the writer of Queen of the Game, she said that she wrote the drama character with JJM on her mind. I didn't know about that. (I promise to finally watch QotG after MLE:P)

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20061107092611512

Off to watch ep. 2 of the web drama now.

​QotG is quite entertaining.  It's soapish but JJM was good.

• Like 1

Guest meelis

@Calphurnia2007, IKR, I hate the wig too, but forget about it, his face is priceless. I hope we'll see him in another sageuk in this lifetime, but please not as a king for a change.:P Some rebel or even thug would be interesting to see.

X08ecx.jpg

6OBrVc.jpg