Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest YuanjiM

Ji Eun Ho's room

The photo in the pic above I think is his photoshoot for ELLE

​wow,so this is Ji Eun Ho's bedroom?.So many JJM self portraits(perhaps MLE crew gathering the pictures from google)  :sweatingbullets:

Too bad no topless pic :P

Guest meelis

@Calphurnia2007, I think this never happened.:P

@lucy13880, thank you for sharing, so this is Eun Ho's bedroom? I'd live there, you know that.:D 

Yes, it seems that the photo in the big frame is a new one, although I doubt it's from his ELLE photoshoot, he looks too dressed (I mean for a June/summer mag spread..;))

Yes, it seems that the photo in the big frame is a new one, although I doubt it's from his ELLE photoshoot, he looks too dressed (I mean for a June/summer mag spread..;))

​I never saw that one before. It can be the newest one.

11271034_1662021264026503_342054348_n.jp

From left to right

First two lines

BTS of the movie A Love, photoshoot for 2013 Japan FM

Photoshoot in 2006 when he was in KM company, CF shooting in 2011, magazine photoshoot for VOGUE for AFF

The third line

BTS of the movie A Love, photoshoot in 2005 when he was in New York, magazine photoshoot for the movie A Love, magazine photoshoot for the movie W&J

Edited by lucy13880
  • Like 2

Guest meelis

Haha, @lucy13880, the style of his drama home is somewhat similar to his real (former) home.:D

From left to right

First two lines

BTS of the movie A Love, photoshoot for 2013 Japan FM

Photoshoot in 2006 when he was in KM company, CF shooting in 2011, magazine photoshoot for VOGUE for AFF

The third line

BTS of the movie A Love, photoshoot in 2005 when he was in New York, magazine photoshoot for the movie A Love, magazine photoshoot for the movie W&J

​I think this was actually a photoshoot in Milan/Italy, but I'm not 100% sure.

Guest meelis

I want that photo in the biggest frame. I thought it was an old photo. I've never seen that before. Wow, you're so good identifying all those pictures. :)

​Oh, I want to see it with better quality too. For sure it's a new one, don't know if it's especially made for the drama or maybe @lucy13880 is right and it's from the photoshoot. Soon we'll know, because tomorrow or the the day after they'll already release the ELLE pictorial.

Well, for all the previous JTBC dramas that had a Couple photoshoot for ELLE, the pics were in Black and White!

@meelis ​If that is true then @salijoo was right that ELLE's photoshoot for JTBC were always black and white :lol:

Oh it's hard to sleep nowadays, waiting for new stuff to come out, haha... excited for that photoshoot ! This guy is ageless, I thought that pic was from years ago. Lol.. 

• Like 2

Guest meelis

@meelis ​If that is true then @salijoo was right that ELLE's photoshoot for JTBC were always black and white :lol:

Oh it's hard to sleep nowadays, waiting for new stuff to come out, haha... excited for that photoshoot ! This guy is ageless, I thought that pic was from years ago. Lol.. 

​Yes, agree, but it looks like he's wearing a trench coat which would be really awkward for a pictorial for a June magazine spread. But who knows? Maybe he has nothing underneath..:D 

In any case, it's new (or an old one that he kept in a cool and dry place, so we've never seen it until now:lol:)

Agreed with @meelis, he looks way too warmly dressed for a June spread... Adding that the pic is in sepia-tone not black and white.. I don't know... It may either be from another photoshoot or the production/ fantagio doing this photoshoot purposely for the drama (maybe the same as they used for the cover of his autobiography.)

But there is still a chance that it could be ELLE though.

BTW, I don't think they browsed Google for the pics, it looks like his fav pics, all of these shown are the one Fantagio, his previous agencies kept using for his official accounts. As for Sarang, it may either be a

- meta reference (Sarang - (Kim) Sarang - Sarang(haneun Eundongah)

- because it's in the undying love theme (most of jjm's projects are about undying love tho)

- JJM's preference (but he mentionned how he preferred Wanee and Junah)

Edited by salijoo
  • Like 2

Ok, it's not the same photoshoot...

kSxst87.jpg

You can delete the production-oriened-photoshoot from our speculations, the pic in his apartment is either for ELLE or another photoshoot for another magazine!

• Like 2