Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

Are we sure that Joo Jin Mo is only an actor in this project?:D 

I have some doubts already that his role is bigger in the drama, I can't explain otherwise all these:  his favorite love theme, the type of character he wanted to play, his favorite movie as a teaser, his favorite song as a background music, exactly his type of woman as his leading lady... do I need to go on?B|  

I have some doubts already that his role is bigger in the drama, I can't explain otherwise all these:  his favorite love theme, the type of character he wanted to play, his favorite movie as a teaser, his favorite song as a background music, exactly his type of woman as his leading lady... do I need to go on?B|  

@meelis,  It's like Joo Jin Mo's personal project. :D

Thank you @lucy13880 for the informations and teaser.

Thank you  @jei_em for the screencaps. You are always quick and good at it.

Guest meelis

@lyfuym, absolutely! If nothing more, I think he was giving ideas which were adopted.:)

Thanks for the screencaps, @jei_em! Perfect! I love this hair color I've to say, it makes softer his otherwise sharp features.:wub:

주진모
TUXEDO BY LORDANDTAILOR

http://lordntailor.blog.me/220353787170  

[미니시리즈 '사랑하는 은동아']

주진모가 입은 화이트 실크자가드 턱시도 자켓과 블랙 팬츠는 로드앤테일러

주진모 턱시도 로드앤테일러 [미니시리즈 '사랑하는 은동아'] 턱시도

Edited by lucy13880

​Can't agree with you more. @meelis

Now I consider this project JJM has picked it's just so good for him. Though it's a cable TV work which makes things always not perfect. But take a look at other conditions MLE has offered to him.

-- The love theme he likes 

-- The Great Gatsby like story

-- Similar character experience like his own acting career

-- Strong supporting cast who have both popularity and ability surrounding around his character

-- Man lead drama :wub:

@salijoo

Guest meelis

@lucy13880, true! Oh, I even forgot to add his favorite novel to my list.

Haha, now I remember how I thought in the beginning that he picked a random drama, I couldn't be more wrong.xD  

@meelis Is he part of the production? lol.. This drama really looks tailored for him, from his favorite movies, book, song, and yes a male lead. Something that is written for him. If that is true then finally this is the drama where he can truly call his own, a drama where he would be treated well and is worthy of his time and his talent.

@lyfuym, absolutely! If nothing more, I think he was giving ideas which were adopted.:)

Thanks for the screencaps, @jei_em! Perfect! I love this hair color I've to say, it makes softer his otherwise sharp features.:wub:

​This hair is not my favorite.  I like his hair dark and natural and without bangs.  I'm not liking the jacket either.  He looks much hotter wearing black, IMO.  Kim Sarang is looking good though. 

Edited by Calphurnia2007

Guest meelis

@Calphurnia2007, I know what you mean, usually I prefer to see his forehead too, but in this case I liked the color and the bangs as it's a different hairstyle and looks fresher to me. I don't know if he's going to keep it in the drama or rather the one from the first teaser. But in one of the posters that could be seen on the promo bus he is with the bangs. Still waiting for it to be officially released to see it better.

About the clothes and the whole styling, they tried to make it as close as possible to the 90s' casual and somewhat unflattering style. I'm so grateful that at least he doesn't wear something like Leon Lai's baggy pants from the original.:D