Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Now, after seeing the video, I fully understand why he answered in an interview (they asked him when he feels he is most sexy) that it's when he's seriously at work.:P

​Hahaha the pen box and pencils in front of him are cute. :D

Rough key points of the blog above

-- MLE's plot is more like the movie The Great Gatsby

-- The writer want to discuss when someone owns almost everything (fame, fortune, being handsome etc) What's the meaning of love for him?

-- JJM's first shooting was filmed several days ago.

-- Joo Jin Mo lost 5kg weight before acting.

-- In the first shooting there are real reporters on set.

-- JJM sweated a lot during the shooting for there were too many persons but there was no air conditioner and in case making noises the door of the room was shut. And he sat in the light always.

-- The teasers are like movie-made.

Edited by lucy13880

Guest meelis

OMO, thanks, @lucy13880, great find! So he lost 5 kgs, wow!:)  In any case, sweating / not sweating, he looks fine even without the 'embellishment'.:wub:

Edited by meelis

-- The writer want to discuss when someone owns almost everything (fame, fortune, being handsome etc) What's the meaning of love for him?

-- JJM sweated a lot during the shooting for there were too many persons but there was no air conditioner and in case making noises the door of the room was shut. And he sat in the light always.

​Those questions raised by the reporters including 

-- Your ideal type

-- Your face size

-- Your ways of maintain abs

Which made JJM a little bit embarrassed and laughed but the shooting went on well.

Guest michyell409

jjm in that interview is so handsome and he look younger .so excited  .and i watched the great gatsby its a sad film.hope this drama is a mixed of melo and comedy.he is indeed a topstar at 40's.

Thank you @lucy13880 for sharing the points of the blog.

Why did he lose 5kgs of weight? I think he was perfectly fine when he did the musical GWTW. I am afraid he would be too skinny if he lost 5kgs since then. Besides, losing so much weight within such short period of time is not good for health. (Fortunately he looks spirited and his glossy skin shows that his physical condition should be fine).

As for those questions which made him embarassed and laughed, I am curious of the answers.

Guest meelis

@lucy13880, indeed, it looks weird, they'd better do a couple pic of them instead of photo-shopping them together.:)

@lyfuym, I think he had already lost that weight during his last GWTW performance, remember that we noticed he looked thinner and Rhett Butler's costume was hanging somewhat loosely on him. In any case, he looks fine now.:wub:

Guest meelis

@Calphurnia2007, I actually think that he looks much better now than in 'Dance, Dance'. Back then I find him looking a little naive, a little goofy, a little clumsy.:) He was very cute, but now he is a man in his prime. 

(but it depends, in the video above, the clip, which is from 2000 or 2001, he looks very manly)

Edited by meelis

​Those questions raised by the reporters including 

-- Your ideal type

-- Your face size

-- Your ways of maintain abs

Which made JJM a little bit embarrassed and laughed but the shooting went on well.

​Oh Have made mistakes about the journalists part. They were not real reporters but the questions were designed for JJM.