Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

[TOPSTARS] 'My Love Eun-dong' Joo Jin-mo Displaying a Suitable Top Star Appearance

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=126226

​Hi lucy, thanks for sharing the photos. He looks so fine wearing a black shirt with a white jacket. I do agree with the title - He looks like the top star that he is in the drama. I missed him on the small screen................it's been quite a while. I look forward to the drama. Can't wait for April 29.............xD

Regarding the video of the press conference, I try to translate from the Chinese subtitles provided by JJM Magic Castle:

Q: Mr. Joo Jin Mo, what's the biggest advantage of becoming famous?

A: I am thankful that many people get to know me and happy that I can make a lot of money. (laughing...)

Q: How do you manage (your) abdominal muscle?

A: What?...Ah, abdominal muscle, haha...(laughing)

Q: I heard that the purpose of the autobiography is to search a person, what's the name of that person?

A: ......

(change to the scene of young Eun Dong and Eun Ho)

Young Eun Dong: So your name is Ji Eun Dong.

Adult Eun Dong: My fiancee is Ji Eun Dong.

PS. In the beginning of the video, did the reporter say "Joo Jin Mo Shi" or "Ji Eun Ho Shi"? Is this a real press conference or a trailer of the drama?  I think the conversation between the reporters and Joo Jin Mo sounds more like a plot of the drama. 

Edited by lyfuym

​I expected very little from Puzzle and I was pleasantly surprised it was good as well.  It had a Quentin Tarantino Reservoir Dogs vibe.  I guess JJM is into that type of movies.  

​Yea I also had little expectation from it. It's pretty underrated. There's really a Quentin Tarantino vibe. Love the camera work. I also love that it's not predictable.

A: I am thankful that many people get to know me and happy that I can make a lot of money. (laughing...)

He's so frank and straightforward it's funny. Love him.

"My Love Eun-dong" Joo Jin-mo

JTBC drama "My Love Eun-dong" released stills of the ever so innocent lover Joo Jin-mo.

He is wearing a black shirt with a white jacket and sits smiling at a press conference. He looks like the top star that he is in the drama. His handsome features target the female audience and is about to say something shocking in front of all the press.

Joo Jin-mo's role of Ji Eun-go is a top star who became who he is today to find his first love Ji Eun-dong. He is a national star but always holds a spot for Ji Eun-dong in his heart. He looks proud and haughty but he's actually very caring.

Joo Jin-mo appeared on the set excited and greeted all the staff. He then became Ji Eun-ho and played the innocent lover who only has eyes for Ji Eun-dong.

Joo Jin-mo said, "I'm anxious about being in front of the camera for the first time in a year but I managed to carry out my part well thanks to the director and the staff. You can look forward to "My Love Eun-dong".

"My Love Eun-dong" is about the fated love between a man and a woman that goes on for 20 years. It is produced by Lee Tae-gon-I and written by Baek Mi-kyeong.

"My Love Eun-dong" will be released on the 29th this month.

Regarding the video of the press conference, I try to translate from the Chinese subtitles provided by JJM Magic Castle:

Q: How do you manage (your) abdominal muscle?

A: What?...Ah, abdominal muscle, haha...(laughing)

Q: I heard that the purpose of the autobiography is to search a person, what's the name of that person?

A: ......

(change to the scene of young Eun Dong and Eun Ho)

Young Eun Dong: So your name is Ji Eun Dong.

Adult Eun Dong: My fiancee is Ji Eun Dong.

PS. In the beginning of the video, did the reporter say "Joo Jin Mo Shi" or "Ji Eun Ho Shi"? Is this a real press conference or a trailer of the drama?  I think the conversation between the reporters and Joo Jin Mo sounds more like a plot of the drama. 

It's "Joo Jin Mo Ssi

I think this is a main lead's promotional trailer.  And this is JJM's version. They shall have KSR's version in the future. 

You see, the first two questions are designed for JJM himself especially abdominal muscle one. Those photos his twitter  released in 2010 were really a hot issue.

The last question is pointed to the drama. 

"My Love Eun-dong" Joo Jin-mo

Joo Jin-mo said, "I'm anxious about being in front of the camera for the first time in a year but I managed to carry out my part well thanks to the director and the staff. You can look forward to "My Love Eun-dong".

​He also said he would work very hard all the time until the drama succussfully ends.

Edited by lucy13880