Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

"무사" 2001년 9월 8일 개봉, 그러나 사흘 후 911테러가 일어난 날이다. 모두의 기억에서 싸늘하게 식어간 그가 차린 "수라 무사"를 우리는 기억하지 못했다. "무사"는 장장 무대에 올린 직후 4시간짜리 영화로 줄이고 줄여 2시간 40분으로 편집해 극장에 소개한 영화였다. 그러나 너무도 서글프게 911 대참사로 우리는 모두 영화관행을 멈췄고 그렇게 유해진, 주진모, 정우성, 배우 초년생 장쯔이와 자신...그리고 무술감독 정두홍 님의 심혈을 기울인 수고까지 모두 살뜰히도 챙겨 안타까움 진하게 묻어나는 추억을 소개해 주었다.

http://m.blog.naver.com/p2926/220346588222

20150423  Ahn Seong-gi's lecture mentioned film Musa. Musa's boxoffice was influened by '9·11' attack. It was a pity for all the cast for they had worked so hard and suffered a lot.

Edited by lucy13880

More JJM's character description in new drama MLE

In "My Love Eun Dong," Kim plays a ghostwriter named Jung Eun. When the popular actor Ji Eun Ho asks her to ghostwrite his autobiography, she agrees. It's an interesting assignment but she is particularly fascinated by the story of the first love that he cannot forget. However, she is smart enough to know that memories get distorted over time.

That lost love has shaped Ji Eun Ho's life but not necessarily in a good way. He's tense, irritable, difficult to work with, and he blames it all on the direction his life took after he lost his love.

"Empress Ki" star Jo Jin Mo, "Melody of Love" star Baek Sung Hyun and GOT7's Jr. will play Ji Eun Ho at different ages as this drama spans two decades in his life. Jung Eun will learn that Ji Eun Ho became an actor not because he wanted to be a star but rather so he could reunite with his lost love.

Ji Eun Ho and Eun Dong have a long and complicated romantic history that spanned two decades. He's convinced he can never love anyone else but maybe some things are not meant to be. Kang So Ra's character will help him remember what he has forgotten about his first love and why he lost her.

source http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/83012/20150430/kim-sa-rang-makes-her-comeback-with-a-story-about-lost-first-love.htm

Puzzle (2006)

The pacing is good, there were no dull moments at all. The movie started out pretty fast and I was gripped despite the fact that this is a genre I don’t usually like. It was an entertaining movie though with a tragic ending. They didn’t know who was their real boss and who was behind the robbery they were hired to do. In the end, the most unlikely suspect was the one orchestrating these crimes.A well directed movie that holds your attention until the very end. It keeps you guessing and leaves no clue at all. I hate shaky cameras, but this is one of the rare moments where I didn’t mind it. In fact I like the use of shaky cameras here, I guess not all could pull that off. The cinematography is great. As usual, my bias Joo Jin Mo is awesome here and all the other casts. One of the better Korean gangster movies I’ve watched due to the film’s great pacing. A tragic movie yet pretty underrated nonetheless. (tragic movie again? lol)

One TV program talking about stars who don't want to get married.

http://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0106_201505031319294900#

​Joo Jin-Mo's name was mentioned at 11:05 and picture appeared at 11:45.  The part mentioning JJM: (Can @Calphurnia2007 help translating?)

손예진 씨라든지 송혜교 씨라든지 이런 분들도 부자 노처녀이기 때문에 오히려 결혼에 관심이 없는 게 아니냐, 이런 얘기들도 많이 하고요. 그런데 남자분들 같은 경우에도 주진모 씨랑도 오랜 친구인데 여자를 소개해 줘라는 말을 가끔 한번씩 합니다마는 막상 결혼에 대해서는 조바심 내지 않는 노총각 중의 한 명이고요.

Edited by lyfuym

Hi, everyone. I am glad finally finding this temporary forum. Will we get all old posts back after moving?

Hi, ye, all posts here on this temporary forum will be added later on to the new orig. one, this will happen after a week, from April 28. I hope the orig. plan still applies. 

​Joo Jin-Mo's name was mentioned at 11:05 and picture appeared at 11:45.  The part mentioning JJM: (Can @Calphurnia2007 help translating?)

손예진 씨라든지 송혜교 씨라든지 이런 분들도 부자 노처녀이기 때문에 오히려 결혼에 관심이 없는 게 아니냐, 이런 얘기들도 많이 하고요. 그런데 남자분들 같은 경우에도 주진모 씨랑도 오랜 친구인데 여자를 소개해 줘라는 말을 가끔 한번씩 합니다마는 막상 결혼에 대해서는 조바심 내지 않는 노총각 중의 한 명이고요.

​Son Ye Jin and Song Hye Go are rich so that's why they don't care if they're not married or not, we talk about this a lot.  Then for men, he is an old friend, Joo Jin Mo also asks me to introduce him to women sometimes, but he is calm and patient and he is not in a hurry to get married.

Puzzle (2006)

The pacing is good, there were no dull moments at all. The movie started out pretty fast and I was gripped despite the fact that this is a genre I don’t usually like. It was an entertaining movie though with a tragic ending. They didn’t know who was their real boss and who was behind the robbery they were hired to do. In the end, the most unlikely suspect was the one orchestrating these crimes.A well directed movie that holds your attention until the very end. It keeps you guessing and leaves no clue at all. I hate shaky cameras, but this is one of the rare moments where I didn’t mind it. In fact I like the use of shaky cameras here, I guess not all could pull that off. The cinematography is great. As usual, my bias Joo Jin Mo is awesome here and all the other casts. One of the better Korean gangster movies I’ve watched due to the film’s great pacing. A tragic movie yet pretty underrated nonetheless. (tragic movie again? lol)

​I expected very little from Puzzle and I was pleasantly surprised it was good as well.  It had a Quentin Tarantino Reservoir Dogs vibe.  I guess JJM is into that type of movies.