Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

lyfuym said:

"LYJ asked him who buy all the ingredients and he said “I ask my managers to do it for me. I don’t like it when I walk into the shop and middle-aged women talk to me and pat me on my bottom.” LYJ asked whether they pat his bottom with left or right hands and he said he couldn’t remember and he continued “I even got batteries once.”

Hahaha..., I can' stop laughing. Do middle-aged women in Korea do that often? Or they just treat him as their kids?

Can you believe it?  In Taiwan, after ETTV finished the rerun of Empress Ki last week, CTS began to rerun it every Monday to Friday at 9PM today.

Guest meelis

Calphurnia2007 said: lyfuym said:

"LYJ asked him who buy all the ingredients and he said “I ask my managers to do it for me. I don’t like it when I walk into the shop and middle-aged women talk to me and pat me on my bottom.” LYJ asked whether they pat his bottom with left or right hands and he said he couldn’t remember and he continued “I even got batteries once.”

Hahaha..., I can' stop laughing. Do middle-aged women in Korea do that often? Or they just treat him as their kids?

More GWTW backstage Joo Jin Mo
56edadbcgw1erlds1zd0cj20hs0hsju1.jpg

주버틀 오라버니도 오늘 막공ㅠㅠ함께여서 행복했습니다♡

56edadbcgw1erlds29hcrj20hs0hs0vp.jpg

주버틀 진모 오라버니 완전 막공ㅠㅠ그동안 수고 많으셨습니다!!!"사랑하는 은동아" 본방 사수할께요^^

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3729773284

Guest meelis

@willenette, it turned out that many people like these movies, so we're thrilled that the trailers are based upon them. Can't wait!
@lucy13880, thank you for sharing the backstage pics, ah he was particularly close with the girls from the ensemble. ;))

Guest meelis

Thank you very much for the pics and info, @lucy13880!:P  So, as far as I understand, JJM and KSR didn't have any shooting until today?

Guest meelis

Haha, @lucy13880, I know about the @, but I'm so used to it...:D   

So I hope we'll see some pics from today's teasers shooting.

​*** Thanks for sharing the script-reading photos, lucy. Looking at them made me more excited. My anticipation for the drama is now growing even larger. Can’t wait.....I’ve been waiting for him for so long in the small screen. So glad he’s making his way back onto the small screen. I am so excited for this one mainly for him. So, I’m definitely going to be watching this. Something good, please. I wonder if all of the actors, actresses, staffs, and directors participated in the rehearsal. I’m very looking forward to the first filming.

willenette not all the cast attended the script reading. Actors of 10s Hyun Soo and Eun Dong didn't appear and some supporting actors.

Below is some cast

Cast 
Additional Cast

You can see Joo Jin Mo, Kim Sa-rang, Kim Yoo-ri, Kim Tae-hoon, Baek Sung-hyun, Kim Yoon-seo and the other two in the pictures.

willenette not all the cast attended the script reading. Actors of 10s Hyun Soo and Eun Dong didn't appear and some supporting actors.

Below is some cast

Cast 
Additional Cast

You can see Joo Jin Mo, Kim Sa-rang, Kim Yoo-ri, Kim Tae-hoon, Baek Sung-hyun, Kim Yoon-seo and the other two in the pictures.

Thanks lucy for the info & share the complete cast here. :D

Guest meelis

I'm so curious about the teasers they're shooting today, I wonder if they'll really use the original costumes from In The Mood For Love. I'm just dying to see JJM in Tony Leung's outfit and hairstyle.xD

(BTW, I'm not really digging his hairstyle during the script reading, but at least it looks like his hair isn't very short, salijoo will be happy about it.:P)