Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

This new drama sounds a little too similar to his own life isn't it?  Is this coincidence?  Or did someone write this series for him?  I wish JJM could play a villain in a film and stay a villain in a  film that would be a true change of pace, LOL.  A big budget thriller opposite Ha Jung Woo playing the good guy and JJM playing the very charismatic and sexy villain that would be fun.  Come on Fantagio, make it happen.

I want to see JJM play 
-a woman-a homeless man-the stereotypical Asian villain-a comedian-a guy next door with no luck in love-a carpenter-a clown-a stripper-a lawyer-a cop-a rock star-an office worker-a CEO-a corporate criminal-an unemployed person-a plumber-a pickpocket

According the the Chinese translation of the Korean news at Baidu andJJM Magic Castle,  Joo Jin Mo will play a Top Actor named Ji Eun-ho, whos is a sweet guy who cannot forget his lover named Eun Dong and also the main character of this sorrowful love story, and Kim Sarang will play the female lead named "Xu Jing-eng" ( chinese transliteration, not Eun Dong), who cannot forget Eun-ho who disappeared suddenly in her childhood, and who meets Eun-ho later on as a grown-up  and is the ghost writer for the autobiography of Eun-ho .

So maybe there will be two female leads in this drama? One named Eun-Dong and the other a ghost writer?

Guest YuanjiM

Calphurnia2007 said: I want to see JJM play 
-a woman-a homeless man-the stereotypical Asian villain-a comedian-a guy next door with no luck in love-a carpenter-a clown-a stripper-a lawyer-a cop-a rock star-an office worker-a CEO-a corporate criminal-an unemployed person-a plumber-a pickpocket

Guest YuanjiM

JJM White Day Party

The fans welcomed with luxury buffet d
inner.JJM start to sing "Like Music,Like Rain".
Continues to Question corner,Get the gifts and autograph session.

o0640048013250398161.jpg
t02200165_0640048013250526385.jpgt02200293_0480064013251299646.jpgt02200165_0640048013251244608.jpgt02200165_0640048013251239201.jpg
o0640048013251239202.jpg
why i post these pictures like this?! :(( jelaous overload
source: 一戸祐美facebook

11025959_1579756748948477_64626109150235
Luckily no fans who lost to nurse seminar :))

Guest YuanjiM

@lyfuym: First i saw,i don't know who's that glamour lady.That's Empress Wang Yoo(?!) She dressed him too much =))

btw girls,when i see pic white day party.That's so luxury,in front line near stage,the mother group take the seats.
sometimes i always think "is this true...JJM fans domination by mothers and elder women?" :-??

Guest meelis

LOL, @YuanjiM, for some reason I can't see the pics you posted, but yes, we recently commented that JJM's fanbase is very diverse, he has young women, older women and also many men (both straight and gay) as fans.  ;))  His charms are universal.
@lucy13880, thank you for the link to the Flowers in Fog screenshots, love them! :x

meelis said: LOL, @YuanjiM, for some reason I can't see the pics you posted, but yes, we recently commented that JJM's fanbase is very diverse, he has young women, older women and also many men (both straight and gay) as fans.  ;))  His charms are universal.
@lucy13880, thank you for the link to the Flowers in Fog screenshots, love them! :x