Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@salijoo @meelis I think the casting news will be released between 3.20 - 4.03, between his two performances of GWTW. I guess MP's script reading will be held in this period of time, too. And he shall start his shooting after April 3rd. For he would not perform in his new drama's look.

So the news perhaps even be released next and next week...

LOL this is all my guess.

Guest meelis

Hahaha, thank you for the presscon pics, @lucy13880, it was like ages ago and at the same time it was one of my most precious moments as a fan. We were waiting for some news on 10 November, I checked in the morning (my time, which is past noon in SK), but there was nothing, so I said to myself F..k, it's not today then... And I went to this important meeting and there was this man who was talking and talking, so I got bored and decided to check the forum from my phone and I almost screemed and laughed loud when I saw all the pics from the presscon that @starjjm, @anjshin and @salijoo were posting. Maybe everybody thought I was crazy, because I was smiling like a fool. I just couldn't wait for my meeting to end in order to see everything and to join the Squeeeeeee here. Ah, it was great. 

About the timeline, you might be perfectly right, but I hope you aren't. :D I want news sooner.

Hahaha, thank you for the presscon pics, @lucy13880, it was like ages ago and at the same time it was one of my most precious moments as a fan. We were waiting for some news on 10 November, I checked in the morning (my time, which is past noon in SK), but there was nothing, so I said to myself F..k, it's not today then... And I went to this important meeting and there was this man who was talking and talking, so I got bored and decided to check the forum from my phone and I almost screemed and laughed loud when I saw all the pics from the presscon that @starjjm, @anjshin and @salijoo were posting. Maybe everybody thought I was crazy, because I was smiling like a fool. I just couldn't wait for my meeting to end in order to see everything and to join the Squeeeeeee here. Ah, it was great. 

About the timeline, you might be perfectly right, but I hope you aren't. :D I want news sooner.

Second the highlighted part, as much as @lucy13880's timeline sounds logical, I prefer that it'd be wrong. Sorry, dear!  :-*

But @lucy13880, didn't you say that MP will start shooting at the end of March? For Mask and Jeju Island Gatsby, they'll start shooting at the end of March too... So your timeline won't work... But if the shooting is postponed (don't think it'll be because of JJM because when the MP's news was released the production already knew that JJM'd perform in the beginning of April) then your timeline would be completely right!

Guest meelis

Ah, @YuanjiM, you really haven't seen those pics before? In any case, thank you for posting them in this thread, I think we only had them in the WangNyang thread.  :)>-  JJM is cool. B-)

@stclaus, What is kinda confirmed is that Joo Jin Mo has chosen a drama that will premiere in May (with Sung Yuri as the female lead), we speculated that it would be SBS Mask but it wasn't, so the only one left is KBS Masked Prosecutor. (And if it's not that either then we can just go crazy :)) )

Guest YuanjiM

LOL, watch Jinmo punch that guy around 8:34.  

His old hairstyle remind me with F4 boys.But nice punch ;))

Punch Pose

553255_405658436270879_26684700388866785

Punch Action

tumblr_nl6fbfv00Z1s0grcyo1_400.gif

Guest meelis

Thanks for the arrival video, @lucy13880, and for the screens, @YuanjiM! :-*

Looking fine, JJM, rocking this style! B-) LOL @lucy13880, I hope he isn't cold. @salijoo, our fav V-neck is back! :>

現在NHKBSプレミアム放送中の奇皇后、チュ・ジンモさんファンミ2回回し!喋りっぱなしで頭使いっぱなしは、流石にZEN呼吸法でスーパー元気でもキツイ。彼がカッコよくて真面目で誠実で優しかったからなんとかもちましたぁっヽ(;▽;)ノ。 

CAD2TQXUUAAAwwi.jpg[/Spoiler]

924091_1561160090810381_1975184807_n.jpg

2年ぶりに来日したチュ・ジンモさんのWhitedayイベントに行ってきました やっぱり素敵でした #チュジンモ#ホワイトデー#来日#イベント#品川#clubex#ジンモ#20150314#주진모#진모#일본#이벤트#화이트데이#사랑해#좋아#인스타그램#인스타#데일리#일상

@lucy13880, @lyfuym & @YuanjiM: for pics, videos and coverage.  :-*

@meelis, Yup, seems like the glory V-neck is back after 5 years, it was about time. :))

BTW, is anyone aware when his Fantagio's contract expires? Don't get me wrong but I hate this agency to my bones, they're doing no effort promoting Joo Jin Mo, not even the bare minimum.