Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

Thanks for sharing the videos and pics, @lyfuym, @lucy13880! :-* ( @lyfuym, you just copy and paste the link of the Youtube video and it appears by itself when you post the message)I saw there was another article about Happy End again today, poor JJM, haunted by his emblematic roles. LOL 
Ah, it's a good sign that he is out and about, haven't seen him attending events in ages.  :)

@lyfuym, It's ok, if it doesn't work for you, it doesn't work, there isn't any procedure, when you put the link, the video is supposed to be shown but it's the same with instagram & twitter, you can embed it instead of ddling the picture but for me it doesn't work so...
LOOOOOOOL At the interview! There are three questions that made me laugh:
Q: You kinda hated the fact there wasn't any woman in the movieALL: XJJM: O (He said how he needs women and when he was acting he was thinking of his time with his previous co-stars but he specified: "Not the married ones" =)) =))
Q: Truthfully I'm the heart of the show (roughly translated or most favored one).ALL: XJJM: O  =)) =)) (cut to the MC who said how he was shameless :)) and Song Seung Heon who said that he indeed is the most favored one)
Q: I feel jealous of one of other characters in the movieALL: OJJM: X (that made everyone laugh because it follows the logic of his answer in the previous question aka he's favored so he's not jealous).
And because of JJM's shameless answers the MC was calling him like that: "Let's hear our highlight Joo Jin Mo-sshi"
There was even a moment when JJM said to Jo Han Sun: "Be frank you little bastard!" he noticed what he said and lowered his head and laughed. =))

omo @salijoo That's too funny! =)) And @lyfuym you can click the icon "<>" meaning codo mode in the textbox then paste link started in https://www.youtube…… And about today's activity, does anyone think it's strange? It's like JDG's commercial activity but why JJM shown up in a casual dressing?

Guest meelis

Thanks for sharing the translation, @salijoo, can't stop laughing with his answers. =))
@lucy13880, I think they just attended a store opening or something like that? B-)

@lucy13880, Oh, really? I did understand that they come at the same time or at least JJM didn't went posing with the shoes. But I can totally see JDG bored and calling JJM out of the blue to drink with him. LOL.
For your information (noticed there isn't anyone who mentionned it)... There was a Launch Show (Presentation) for Three Brand Shoes: Feiyue, French Sole and Satorisan
@meelis, if you want more, I don't know what JJM said but the MC replied: "Ah~ I can tell you're crazy about women" JJM lowered his head and stopped talking... =))
Or when JJM was hesitating to answer O or X (after looking at others' answers), the MC said to keep his first answers because there are the most shameless ones =))

@meelis and @salijoo, I guess it doesn't work for me. So I will give up and just post the link if I want to share a video.

Thank @salijoo for the translation. JJM was very funny in this interview. He was also funny in the video of the prize draw shared by @lucy13880 too. He was the only one failing to draw a prize winner at the scene continuously. :))

By the way, forgot to say something now that we know Joo Jin Mo will act alongside Sung Yuri. That'd have made him act with one member of each Most Powerful Girl-group in S.K.: S.E.S. Bada, SNSD Seohyun & FIN.K.L. Sung Yuri.  :D

Guest meelis

LMAO Crazy about women... =)) Thinking of it, he had a girlfriend at that time, right? Not GJH, but the one before, I keep forgetting her name. I guess she gave him some hard time after this interview (at least I would if I was her). :D salijoo said: By the way, forgot to say something now that we know Joo Jin Mo will act alongside Sung Yuri. That'd have made him act with one member of each Most Powerful Girl-group in S.K.: S.E.S. Bada, SNSD Seohyun & FIN.K.L. Sung Yuri.  :D

Thank you @lucy13880, it works this time. :)>-   I thinnk this video is the first part of the interview.

@salijoo, I don't understand the Q&A of the SSH part, does he has anything to do with SNSD?

Glad to know that JJM will make another record: being able to work with one member of each powerful girl group. How lucky he is. He must feel happy about it.

@lyfuym:
Q: I have a girl-group that I particularly love...ALL: XSSH: O
Noticing how everyone answered "X", Song Seung Heon regretted his answer. He jokingly answered that he's a fan of S.E.S. (Bada was one the member), the public made fun of him (as that girl-group stopped their activity for a decade now) so he finally mentionned after someone crazingly screamed: "BE FRANK!!!" - SNSD, Kara, After School & f(x) for which the MC joked back: "SNSD, thank you, that's enough for me" :))
@meelis, How the hell can you forget her? Gong Hyun Joon will star as the second female-lead in 'Fall in Love with Soon Jung' you know that JTBC drama where the drama that's supposed to air after is rumored to be JJM's one. :D

Guest meelis

Thanks for reminding me of who she was, @salijoo, for some reason I can't memorize her face, even less her name. :))
BTW, if we add Son Dam Bi (Dream) and Park Ji Yoon (Bichunmoo), JJM would have acted with almost as many singers as actresses throughout his career. ;;)

Thanks for the videos, @lyfuym. >:D<