Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest YuanjiM

hi @meelis,is that so?.ahaha sorry i don't see this thread for long time :))

@lucy13880 : ah fans meet.thanks for alert.(feeling hopeless to visit) :-<
will he talk about his new project
(drama) on there? ;)) because i' don't like the rumour :))

988943_688275827948659_38063861069716204
pic from japanese fan.he looks fresh and happy.
source:ameblo

Guest YuanjiM

Hi,there.
Can you tell me what the title of this movie/drama?.

10999566_688321801277395_570499659630571
10172564_688319807944261_146645334315411
 look his back : who's that afro? :-B unknown gender

Hello! I've been busy so I was just reading your updates and omG I'm so excited for JJM's new project. :D
I really hope it's with KBS so I could watch in cable TV, lol.  As I've read in Koala's Playground, the story of Masked Prosecutor centers around the male-lead who is a prosecutor by day and a masked vigilante for justice by night. It looks interesting. The "centers around the male-lead" thing got me. Love the fact that it will be JJM as the title role if ever this is his next project. And if this is a court-drama/superhero story, then this looks like an awesome drama if they pull it off. I enjoy court-room dramas. 
Let's hope for the best for JJM's new project. I believe that he knows the best project for him. So excited. :)  

@lucy13880 & @jei_em, My bet will be on this week, the problem is JJM doesn't release the fake *positively considering* articles and because he's the main-lead, he'll be announced first so that's why it's taking more time than others. As far as I know out of the upcoming May Wed-Thurs timeslot dramas only Kang So Ra is confirmed for MBC Drama (correct me if I'm wrong). Joo Jin Mo was in that drama since the beginning of February.
And yes, I'm just so glad that Joo Jin Mo will FINALLY be the main-lead, it will be his second time after 'A Love', even if he always had the chance to be the 1st lead he always was sharing the screen with other big stars or being the lead of a female character oriented story. It was about a time for him to finally shine on his OWN.
By the way, I got the information on DC today that the JTBC drama airing after 'Falling for Innocence' will premiere in the beginning of June. So JTBC is out! :D

@lucy13880, You want more?
If Joo Jin Mo is confirmed for MP, he will go against Kang So Ra & Kim Woo Bin (Friend 2)
He'll also have the same drama pattern as Kang Ji Hwan:
2013: Kang Ji Hwan starred in Incarnation of Money written by Jang Yeong Chul & his wife2014: He starred in Big Man written by Choi Ji Won
2013: Joo Jin Mo starred in Empress Ki written by Jang Yeong Chul & his wife2015: He might be starring in Masked Prosecutor written by Choi Ji Won
:> B-) :>

@salijoo oh my God if JTBC is out then KBS is the one left isn't it.. please let it be KBS :) I love your analogy with Kang Ji Hwan (btw I love him in Lie To Me) 
Is Sung Yu Ri popular in Korea? I haven't heard about her. How is she as an actress.. I'm wondering if she's good for JJM as co-star, or if they would have chemistry at all. 
His hairstyle is new I think they want him to look younger in the drama.

BTW, In this picture it's HIS shoes:
928720_572154622921987_134109775_n.jpg

In the second pic she posted, it was her brand's shoes ;)
@jei_em, Normally KBS, but seriously we never know, a new cable drama scheduled for May broadcast can pop up tomorrow or something like that... So I'm waiting for JJM's casting confirmation.
His hairstyle is always the same during his rest-days (look after Empress Ki)... I don't think he touched his hairstyle yet for the drama. As for Sung Yu Ri you don't know her? She's most known as one of the most popular 1st generation girl group FIN K.L. (w/ Lee Hyori), it has been more a decade she's actress she played w/ Kang Ji Hwan in movie Runway Cop, w/ Hyun Bin in drama Snow Queen or even the popular Swallow the Sun with Ji Sung.

@salijoo thank you.. Maybe I was just used to his Rhett Butler hair lol. I wonder what importance those shoes will play in that drama.. Maybe when he plays the vigilante at night? 
I'm sorry if I'm not familiar with Sung Yu Ri.. Maybe I already saw her in some drama but I don't remember her name. But from what I've read I think she has quite good projects and she has won a number of awards already. Including a Top Excellence Award and a lot of Popularity Awards. And she seem to have continuous projects so I guess she's really popular. :)