Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, and his lips...
What about this otherwise innocent Friend 2 pic, one can see his back curves even if he's fully dressed....wow ;;)
c9bcd1.jpg
© to the owner
I must be crazy, drooling over a man's back with his coat ON.. ;))

Guest meelis

We aren't the only ones crazy, good to know. =))
I hope she's not trying to take him home? :D
74fb2e.jpg

© JJM Baidu board (not 100% sure)

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, especially in that position, I would say... :D
(sorry, please bear with me, I'm French, so I have only one thing on my mind by definition. :P If you get different vibes from me from time to time, it's only because my husband is from a different nationality, plus we're living in a third country, so these are due to other influences =)) , but most often what's really inside of me shows off. I'm joking, if there're other French here, don't get offended please.)

@meelis : i'm wondering how your husband is behaving seeing you drooling over an another man than him in a pajamas =)) =)) I bet he's saying : "She's crazy, i give up"

hum just saw that the second one hasn't the resolution i wanted... *Go add a higher resolution*

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, of course, you caught me! :P
My husband is totally cool about my passion for Asian cinema, he's also a cinema junkie, so we're watching everything else together, only Asian movies and dramas from time to time on my own, he doesn't need to know about the rest though.:D
6a8a26.png
© as labeled /JJM Garden
:x :x :x

Guest lorac

While you've been looking for shower scenes and pajamas I've been immersed in Bichunmoo. Long hair and flowing cape... can't get any better than that.
bichunmu04_zpsf1c8edc4.jpg

@anjshin : agree with @starjjmoon, YEH and JJM in rom-com (but not in a melodrama, it has to be a rom-com), i'm in :D

Talking about Joo Jin Mo's next co-star, i thought of Kim Sun Ah, i know the pairing is weird, but in a rom-com, it can be whether a winning combination or a big fail, knowing how KSA and JJM are both funny in real life and on screen.

Guest meelis

Both YEH and KSA will be great partners for JJM, I think (isn't KSA in the same agency as him? It would be easier to arrange :)). As to the genre.. I'm not sure about the rom-com, may I suggest an action comedy instead? :D
Jin Ha (Hong Gil Dong style?):

d60fa6.jpg

© to the owner

I wish Joo Jin Mo Next project with Gong Hyo Jin...

Since Joo Jin Mo is pretty shy with woman,,,, Hyo Jin is able to turn a shy man, become a friendly guy.. \m/

she can make JJM fall in love with her ;;) , and Joo Jin Mo can make Hyo Jin fall in love with him too B-) .. (Will be the funny Couple)

sorry if you dont mind.. just try to Express my feelings

but until now, im still WangNyang Shippers,, :) ;;)