Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@QuercusL : oh thanks dear for all the answers and the pics, you rock \m/ :-*

1) It wasn't really a question, just a fact that the MC wanted to pointed out, which JJM confirmed it.
3) I heard him choosing Jeon Do Yeon and talking about how she took care of him.

JM Company was like a "filial" of the parent company KM Entertainement, Kang Sora left JM company when her contract was terminated and he sent her to the main company (KM E)
It was cute to see how he went to "Sunny" premiere to support her when she was in his company, that movie became a big hit and KSR popularity skyrocketed after that :D
Joo Jin Mo company had the same status as Ha Ji Won company which is like a "filial" of BME entertainement (i don't remember the name lol)

QuercusL said:

>PS: I do need a drink. A fan posted the JJM Coke can at the WY thread at the Baidu EK.  WY fans got criticized! Some fans seem to think it was a can of the Cass beer. It is one crazy world! b-(

Guest meelis

Thank you for all the pics and infos, you gals are great! >:D<
@QuercusL, thank you for the Grand bell award pic, it's the first time I'm seeing something from that ceremony, even if it's from a subway screen..   :)) Isn't that Han Suk-kuy who is handing JJM the award? Wow, he was the biggest star of Korean cinema back then after Christmas in August and Swiri, such a honour!
Great new pic from the NHK interview, JJM looks healthy and classy, love his tanned skin. :x
@sarah.lina, I love, love both your investigation and art work, it's precious.  >:D<
I give myself an account on how much info I've missed only because I don't understand Korean. Maybe it's time for me to learn some.. Although it'll be my 7th language already, not sure my poor brain can handle it.  ;))

Guest ElinaG

@sara.lina great posters! love them. hop you will make all his characters for collection ;-)
@meelis seventh language? I'm sure you can handle it easily! It is known that the more languages you know that much easier to learn new language. I would like to know, with what languages you acquaint? 

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, what I like the most about your posters is that it takes a certain intellectual effort to sort of "finish" the portrait in your mind with JJM's features. Love that game.  :x
@ElinaG, I know from experience this is the case, but none of the languages I speak more or less well (4 Roman, 2 Slavic + English which is my worst one.......... woops, I forgot my mother tongue when I counted the first time, so I already speak 7) is close to Korean, can't use any of these as a base. Maybe that will make the task more difficult. Or maybe easier (because there won't be a confusion). I'll know when I'll start learning. :)

Guest lorac

sarah.lina, I always like to know how things are done, so are you using an app or process to create the character images? There is a consistency among all. It also goes to show that clothes make the man... or character in this instance.

@meelis and @sarah.lina~~
As for JJM's phooto at the subway, we could check this message.  JJM's Taiwanese fans visited many JJM related sites in Korea (with  JJM CF, projects, interview and the JM company....etc.).  :D
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1045067289

@meelis : english is your worst one? WOW!!!!!! *jealous* :)) that's amazing!!

@lorac & @meelis : that's what i've noticed, i can recognize what character JJM played only with his clothes, i'm trying to find some representatives clothes for his modern movies and dramas which are a lil more difficult.

@lorac : i take a screencap of the movie/drama, i use photoshop CS6 for the entire thing i isolate the clothes and "cartoonize" them + add a texture + PSD and the job is finished.

Guest meelis

@QuercusL, thank you for the link, such great, enthusiastic JJM fans, I'm impressed, wow and they were there while he was still endorsing Bodyguard.. =P~
@sarah.lina, I'm usually saying English is my worst only because I'm mostly self taught, never learned it in an organized way. But I'm using it far more often than Spanish, for instance, not only for leisure but also in my work (it has become long ago the modern "lingua franca"), so maybe it isn't completely true. :)
Black & white Jin Mo
b16220.jpg

d2cae6.jpg

6670e0.jpg

:x :x :x© to the owners

Guest lorac

sarah.lina said: @lorac : i take a screencap of the movie/drama, i use photoshop CS6 for the entire thing i isolate the clothes and "cartoonize" them + add a texture + PSD and the job is finished.

Guest meelis

Thank you for the info, @QuercusL, I think it's not a bad score for 10 movies. What movie is in 2000 without figures? Real fiction? And what about Gabi, only around 270 000 admissions, even less than Puzzle which wasn't advertised at all... I can't explain that, maybe the story wasn't compelling enough for the audience?  

I'm curious about Joo Jin Mo's intent for choosing Fantagio, Fantagio has a branch that its producing movies and dramas, like Love Fiction, Silenced, Cunning Single Lady... i'm wondering if JJM has chosen this company to start producing movies, all their movies had good results and Ha Jung Woo keep producing movies with Fantagio... I read an interview where he has an interest of producing movies.

@lorac : i used this tutorial, if it can help you http://cinematicnomad.tumblr.com/post/58942978826/teen-wolf-silhouette-tutorial

@meelis : for me Puzzle was better than Gabi, even if Gabi was well promoted, with all the controversies surrounded this movie, i think that JJM should have continued looking for other scripts, the only marvelous thing about this movie is the poster, I LOVE THE POSTERS!!!!!!! so beautifull, but i thought there will be lots of actions, romance with coffee in the midst of all... but nothing... a big disappointement for me.

a_love___joo_jin_mo_by_sarahlinal-d7qxhy  empress_ki_by_sarahlinal-d7quzca.png