Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest lorac

Meelis said: “Great quality, BTW. Where did you find a HQ copy? I only have a poor quality DVD rip, ---.”
I just realized it is difficult to find the DVD for sale. There is  one used on Amazon for $50 (ships from Switzerland). There is a Chinese dubbed version but that's not even worth considering as a purchase.
I have two DVDs, a Region 3 Hong Kong release and the Korean release which has a bonus section without subtitles so I don't know what the director and actors are going on about. I bet it was interesting though. I think the Jin Mo interview is worth doing screen caps. His interview took place at two different times because he has two hairstyles, the film style and a shorter one.

Guest MaiA1430293719

Joo Jim Mo is so fine tbh .Poor oppa. Why did they let him die in Empress Ji :(((((( He deserves everything : seung nyang, his son :(((((.Only he made me cry so hard in the show.My eyes were so swollen. I couldn't believe ! U guys never can know how heart-broken I was when Nyang abandoned him

Overall, his acting is so good

@MaiA : Welcome >:D<  we all felt your pain, don't worry :D

Ok, so who's the boss?

DBSK's Yuhno Wears Heel Insert (nope it's not an off topic :P )
[My spoiler doesn't work well, today, click to Spoiler in order to have the complete article and the source.]

361258.jpg

Kang Hodong was surprised that somebody as tall and good looking as Yunho was wearing heel inserts and Yunho responded that sometimes Changmin wears them too. Then Kang Hodong asked Johnny Yoon and his thoughts on the matter, Johnny Yoon exclaimed that “these two are being way too selfish”. Then Kang Hodong asked Johnny Yoon, if he also ever wore heel inserts to appear taller, and Johnny Yoon confessed that he was wearing them right now.

Then everyone focused on Gong Hyung Jin because he revealed that Joo Jin Mo also wears heel inserts even though he’s 180cm. Especially in the movie Ssanghwajum, Joo Jin Mo had to wear heel inserts because fellow cast member Jo In-Seong is about 189cm. Gong Hyung Jin described how there was once a movie preview and Joo Jin Mo appeared to be on top of a ladder (because of his heel inserts).

361259.jpg

Yunho then got up and thanked Gong Hyung Jin (because that was the same way that Yunho feels).

http://www.soompi.com/2011/02/15/dbsks-yunho-wears-heel-inserts-2/#.U7_oMbEhFWg

Finished watching Happy End for the First Time.... Aigoooo.... Jin Mo Oppa was too vulgar there.. X_X X_X X_X

I wished im a girl in that movie (as a stunt girl just for all vulgar scenes :D :D :D)

"No Problem if im happy til die after syuting" \:D/ \:D/

"Could I have a drink with you?"

10455765_304640406376914_463761572551915

PS: I do need a drink. A fan posted the JJM Coke can at the WY thread at the Baidu EK.  WY fans got criticized! Some fans seem to think it was a can of the Cass beer. It is one crazy world! b-(

@lov3lyqu33n~~
JJM shi is actually a very good cook! :) When he was actively using Twitter, he shared a few dishes he made. There are photos at Baidu.
He seems to be a carnivore!!  His long-time fans know so that they prepared a BBQ dinner for the crew and cast of EK! 

@quercusl omoooo.... really?? just like this pic
tumblr_n5pue5kLED1sq7hzoo6_r1_500_zpsb74

he's really charming, really nice, really great actor, and good cook  =P~....
too perfect i think... thanks God for created him.. [-O<  ;;)
btw what is his twitter name??? is it still active?? :o3

QuercusL said: @lov3lyqu33n~~
JJM shi is actually a very good cook! :) When he was actively using Tweet, he shared a few dishes he made. There are photos at Baidu.
He seems to be a carnivore!!  His long-time fans know so that they prepared a BBQ dinner for the crew and cast of EK! 

@lov3lyqu33n : dear can you please put in the "spoiler tag" when you post more than 2 large gifs like that, it's the same with pictures, it's for those who have a low connection. ;;) edit : You rock :D

i just went back to watch some old interviews, i watched one with Park Si Yeon, she was so timid back then...

PSH : "I was excited and nervous because i'm a fan of him, but he's really comfortable to be around !; I thought that he would be hard to work with, but it wasn't like that at all; He was very sweet like an older brother"

JJM : "I was like a servant !"

@Quercus : i have some questions for you :D
You remember the interview with Joo Jin Mo and Cha Tae Hyun as guests, there are some parts that i'm curious about :

tumblr_n87l1ldxgd1sq7hzoo4_r1_1280.png

1. Joo Jin Mo (back in 2009) was voted 1st actor that actresses want to work with?!? [note : i understood 1st and actress but i'm not sure about the actual content]

2. The MC asked them what kind of actress they wanted to work with, CTH said a type that everyone agreed, i'm curious what is it.

3. They had to choose an actress that they were most comfortable with (or they learned a lot with her i'm not too sure); Joo Jin Mo has chosen Jeon Do Yeon?!?

lol sorry for all my questions :))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have an another question, what happened to JJM's agency; JM Company, i read that Kang Sora left his company (who happened to be the sole talent in his agency)..

RM_13.png

@sarah.lina~~~

I will have to re-watch the interview for the details. At the moment, I will give the answer as I remembered.

1) I do not remember this question.

2) I think CTH said that actresses whom everybody can get alone with and are willing to participate group activities. 

3)  CTH chose Song Hye-kyo. I do not remember JJM chose any particular actress. 

I will double check the answers later :)!
As for the JM company,  it operated during 2010.05~2012.05 (roughly).  I think JJM close to close JM company because of his project, Flowers in Fog.  Due to this project, he needed a company that can handle business and represent him in China. Fantagio is a big company which is experienced in oversea business.  They just started a branch in China.  In fact, JJM was in Beijing to promote the company in 2013. 

As for Kang Sora and the staff, JJM was very nice and helped them to find new companies :)!   

PS: Some Taiwanese fans actually visited the JM company.  The last few photos were taken at the JM company.  Very nice offices! 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1045067289?pn=4