Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

About his scandal with Go Jun Hee, i heard a lot of things about it, if someone can shed a light out of it :

- They were dating, but they denied it.
- GJH is from a wealthy family, her father is the captain of Korean Air.
- About her casting on We Got Married, they said that Joo Jin Mo let her go to the show while dating with him...
- I even read that they hadn't one scandal together but several...

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: about GJH I'm sure @illay will kill us in talking about her. :D =)) Regarding that past rumor between them, I guess it's already literally past, since both of them denied it already. Judging from the actions of JJM with HJW I guess if he still have links with GJH he will never "hold HJW's hand in the presscon" and even have a "hug scene BTS" just my thoughts.  :D :-*
@starjjmoon: drooooool =P~ 8-} I so love that QOTG scene of Shin Jeon. :D

Guest anjshin

@illay: agree with you dear, that's why my dear @sarah.lina Jaebal don't mention the fox again,. :)>- :-*

@anjshin & @illay : i was just checking JJM past scandals lol... i don't like her too and it seems like i'm not the only one 8-}
I'm curious to knows the bad things you heard about her, but here it's obvious that JJM is single... well... officially :D

I will just mention her for the last time, i bet JJM had this facial expression after he saw her :D*run for my life*

tumblr_n5yaiyYqxl1sq7hzoo3_r1_250.gif

He said it himself... :D

tumblr_n5yaiyYqxl1sq7hzoo4_r2_250.gif

To redeem myself for this unforgivable sin, i made some gifs of Joo Jin Mo in Musa :D

tumblr_n5y262ReqQ1sq7hzoo4_250.giftumblr_n5y262ReqQ1sq7hzoo5_250.gif
tumblr_n5y262ReqQ1sq7hzoo1_250.giftumblr_n5y262ReqQ1sq7hzoo2_250.gif
tumblr_n5y262ReqQ1sq7hzoo3_250.giftumblr_n5y262ReqQ1sq7hzoo6_250.gif

I found it... my precious pictures >:)
i can die in peace now... 8-X
[NB : It was during the promotion of the movie "A Love"]

tumblr_n5yaiyYqxl1sq7hzoo6_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5yaiyYqxl1sq7hzoo7_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5yaiyYqxl1sq7hzoo8_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n5yaiyYqxl1sq7hzoo9_r1_1280.jpg

But seriously, when he came out of his house dressed this way, he should have felt like that of himself :

tumblr_n5i7609Rft1s4jjovo1_500.gif

CREDITS

Guest lorac

Scandal: an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage.
In trying to understand cultural differences, perhaps you could enlighten me on the use of the word scandal. In America it has a certain connotation as referenced above and is viewed in a more negative light, but I think it must mean something different in Asia. Just as we would not normally use idol when referring to an actor or singer we would instead say we are a "fan of," we wouldn't use scandal to talk about a couple in a relationship unless there were circumstances beyond accepted moral behavior. Our history is not based on Confucius philosophy, but it does have an influence of puritanism that can be just as strict. Like an extra-marital affair could be considered a scandal but two single people in a relationship or love affair wouldn't be called a scandal.
Please enlighten me!

@lorac‌ precisely! That scandal banner there almost made me fall off my seat. It looked as if they were only rumored to be dating, and it was a false rumor. Unless there was something else that was going on, like the girl had a boyfriend and was caught goin out with jjm. 'Didn't seem like it though. Maybe it was in the context of how the word scandal was used.

@lorac : the use of term "scandal" is the same thing as "skinship" these two words doesn't have their place for english speakers and they mean something different, here scandal means "events" in the broadest sense of the term (it can be bad or good), more like "Hot News" than the actual word scandal.

@serg8 :  What makes me sceptical is that it wasn't a big media who released the news (e.g. : Dispatch or Sports Seoul), i have to look for it, i can't remember the name at the moment, but it was a local journal which makes me thinking that they have used the infamous "commercial pairing"... when someone wants one of their actress to be more popular, they provock a "scandal" with a top star, here it was Joo Jin Mo, of course JJM has to accept it, why do i think that? when the scandal was released, they were all like "Who is she?" and i can tell you after that CF contracts, Variety Shows, Magazine Shoots and her name of course have been multiplied by 100 and her popularity increased overnight. Till today, everytime there is an article about her, Joo Jin Mo is mentionned in the comments section...

@Ding Lin : Seeing those group pics, i wanted :
1. Find Joo Jin Mo :D
2. to find out who are the other stars in the Baseball Team (i spotted Jo In Sung, Ji Jin Hee, Gong Yoo and Hwang Jung Min :P)

Here a Wang Yoo's quote :

tumblr_n61pkrCiks1sq7hzoo1_250.gif  tumblr_n61pkrCiks1sq7hzoo2_250.gif  tumblr_n61pkrCiks1sq7hzoo3_250.gif
tumblr_n61pkrCiks1sq7hzoo4_500.gif

Illychi/Joo Jin Mo in the movie Gabi =P~ =P~ :\"> :\"> :x :x

tumblr_n621cm6rGn1tsqpgmo1_400.giftumblr_n621cm6rGn1tsqpgmo3_400.gif tumblr_n621cm6rGn1tsqpgmo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_n61yuguUJb1tsqpgmo1_250.gif
tumblr_n61yuguUJb1tsqpgmo2_400.gif

In case you haven't seen these photos
credits to rubie of soompi @ [Movie2012] Coffee/Gabi thread"thanks to Sso cafe, highlighted by bityxu. @ KimSoYeon thread"
MovieWeek No.518 2012.03.0710299943_813002142045671_166565769288897
10406565_813002252045660_798224479439733
10389998_813002258712326_366317509371717
10395853_813002202045665_482185734962242

I just watched his 2007 movie "A Love".  I believe he won two best actor trophies for this movie. One from the Blue Dragon and the other from Korean Drama Awards. A very well deserved recognition. Joo Jin Mo is intense and his performance truly riveting. A very powerful performance indeed. It's a very tragic movie, So if you're thinking of watching it before going to sleep, one can go ahead and do so, but forget about sleep.

@starjjmoon : ah thank you for the magazine scans, i've never seen them :-*

@serg8 : i think he was nominated several times for the movie but did win only the popularity award, but that's already good to be nominated.