Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

OMG mhbt you are a doll!!! I LUV those pictures of SHK. She and CTH look cute together. :wub:

she looks so adorably beautifully perfectly wonderfully naturally gorgeous haha :lol: with less make-up with I luv. luv the long hair too :D

mzzboo: thanks for uploading the 5th album. you rock!! :D

those pics of shk and cth are lovely. it sure would be nice to see this interview.

i love those foce ads pics. thanks!

thanks gemt for the gifs. Did you make them yourself??

WOW.. luv them. You're very talented. ^^

Everyone here has the cutest SHK's banner. You guys rock :)

thanks ndut. yeah... i did it but had some help with the banners. can't solve tech probs.

thanks also for the summer fest vid. at last i was able to watch it. like PuccaGirl, mine also was audio only.

Wow nice gifs and banners there is it all right if i have 1 or two of them!?!

THNX

no problem. that would be a compliment. :)

here's more. hope you like these......

Untitled-42.gif

gifshg3.gif

Untitled-13.gif

Untitled-12.gif

gifshg2-1.gif

gifshg1.gif

Guest coffeee

NEW photos from a recent interview...she looks amazing!!

*credit hyesa

noname01.jpg

She just gets more and more beautiful everyday. And my admiration for her grows as well. She looks absolutely glowing. <333 :D Can't wait until Blue Alert comes out. Very anticipated for I noticed ^.^.

Thanks so much mhbt! I think SHK is really beautiful. *Full of envy* :P

Anyway, as I was in search for CTH's pics under the same interview above, I came across 2 more that weren't posted above. So here they are :)

CTH_Hankooki7.JPG

CTH_Hankooki8.JPG

Source: sports.hankooki.com

Guest ginachan

Don't quote me but this is what I learnt:

Truth is SSH and Won Bin did not get along while filming "Autumn Tale".

Grapevine is they both liked Hye-Kyo and fought for her attention while filming (maybe too involved in the drama characters???). However, since SSH and SHK belonged to the same company, they were much more closer.

This is why after the filming, Won Bin told Hye-Kyo that he wanted them to be friends in the future if there's a chance. Hye-Kyo, in an interview while visiting Taiwan, said that Won Bin called to greet her not too long after she visited Taiwan.

Again, don't quote me because I am not sure if what I learnt was right or wrong.

:o omg!! I never knew about this ... :) ..soo happy!

song hye gyo looks gorgeous in those pics...

NEW photos from a recent interview...she looks amazing!!

*credit hyesa

f62038a8.jpg

they look so at ease with each other...! :)

is it my eyes B) or shg looks different in those pics, thanks for posting anyway!

yep. i noticed it too. i think because she got very thin.

Guest evelyn168

Thanks for the pics. I also think that she's gotten thinner again.. You can tell by her cheeks. I hope she's going on a healthy diet and won't starve herself like other celebs do.

Anyway, since the season of giving is just around the corner, I thought I'd make one simple banner for each and every SHK fan in here while I still have some free time on hand now. It's pretty amateur-ish, but anyway here's an EARLY...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!!!

SHK.gif

Physically, I think she said that she prefers guys who are TALL and SMALL eyes with SINGLE eyelids... This is what she said BEFORE FH so I guess Hye-Kyo finally found her prince. :D:D:D

Guess Tae Bin is not tall enough (from the photo above, I think he has hidden double eyelids)

But she also dated LBH. And he has double eyelids. Also he isn't THAT tall. He's like 5'9.

noname01.jpg

She looks totally at ease after filming with CTH. She looks radiant, she is just herself, growing beautifully everyday. Can't wait for her movie. :rolleyes:

Guest dendrobium.

noname01.jpg

She looks totally at ease after filming with CTH. She looks radiant, she is just herself, growing beautifully everyday. Can't wait for her movie. :rolleyes:

wow..she looks SOOOOOOOO beautiful !!!

mhbt omg those pics !! i saved them !! soo gorgeous:. i wish i look more like her!

Guest sweet_treats1812

OMG OMG OMG~~~ im like, grinning at the computer screen right now! SHK looks so pretty in those pics with CTH!!! waaah! i am DEFINITELY saving those pics just as soon as i get back home :lol:

thank u all for sharing!!!! sooo pretty!!!! :wub:

Guest soutsada7

thanks Fleur for the beautiful banner...Christmas is my favorite holiday and to have Song Hye Gyo be on the Christmas banner is a big bonus for me...IMO, I never thought that LBH was cute and I was really shocked to learn that SHG use to date LBH - they don't make a cute couple IMO.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

thanks Fleur for the beautiful banner...Christmas is my favorite holiday and to have Song Hye Gyo be on the Christmas banner is a big bonus for me...IMO, I never thought that LBH was cute and I was really shocked to learn that SHG use to date LBH - they don't make a cute couple IMO.

Yes, I agree. They do not make a cute couple, but I guess they have great chemistry. Have you watched "All In"? I watched that after watching FH and WOW, their kiss scene is so passionate (made me disappointed). Does anyone know if they were dating during the drama or after?

Thanx for the pictures. I really like her hair right now, so natural and healthy looking< just like her! I like the soft curls.