Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

i think someone's envious :ph34r:

surgeries? where and where and where? :blink:

Well if ppl compare her now 2 her child hood photos of course she'd look different! who wouldnt?? LOL even i look different lol! i personally think she is all natural :P

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

i think someone's envious :ph34r:

surgeries? where and where and where? :blink:

Yeah, I'm really sick of people spreading such nasty rumors. I mean, she's an actress, why does everybody focus on her looks instead of her acting? She became famous because of her talents that was portrayed in Autumn Fairytale, not just because of her looks. To be truthfully honest, her beauty wasn't the thing that captured my attention first, it was her acting in FH. She just made her character very believable and she surprised me even more after watching Autumn Fairytale because she could portray such versatile characters. And I'm really sick of people saying she's overrated. Can someone please define that word for me? I mean, I see Bi-related stuff every where I go, but no one calls him overrated (no offence, I love BI!) and SHK doesn't even try to grab all the attention, so what is the basis for the negative comments? I've read pples comment saying that she's ave., i'm sorry, but if she's average then the rest of us must be butt-ugly. The only thing ave. about her is her height. And I hope this comment doesn't make SHK fans seem "crazy" for admiring her and standing up her for. Remember, this is a SHK forum, so most likely a fan (ME) will defend her.

Guest hanhan04

I respect your opinion too since it seems that you are a fan of the Bi and SHG thing so it is fine if you are defending them. He did not say anything about being interested in her but reporters just assumed he likes her as his ideal gf descriptions fit SHG in some way. I am not stating false info since I have read that he is not interested in her and sees her as an older sister from other websites such as Asianfanatics.net, SexyBi. com, and etc. so do not accuse me of making things up. Go check for yourself if you want to and if stating my opinion about them seems to offend you then I apologize since I do not want to make any enemy at soompi. By the way, if people can express their love for the Bi and SHG thing then why is it a crime for me to state my opinion about them as I am entitled to my opinion? I should not have to be pressured into pretending to like them together when I clearly do not just to please other soompiers around here. Let's just forget about this and continue to support Bi and SHG individually.

sweetmemories,

To be honest with you, I have been following Bi-Kyo news since FH aired and I have NEVER read anything about Bi is NOT interested in HK. He never addressed HK as a SISTER. He always calls her "Song Hye-Kyo xi" instead of "Song Hye-Kyo noona" (sister). Watch the KBS Drama Award if you'd like. He addressed the 2nd female actress as "noona" but he thanked HK as "Song Hye-Kyo xi". I think you mixed Hye-kyo with the female actress in Songdoo.

I have read that he is not interested in her and sees her as an older sister from other websites such as Asianfanatics.net, SexyBi. com, and etc.

Please copy and paste the news or articles here to support what you said. I am also a member of SexyBi but I never came across this kind of article except some Bi fans who made up stories to not wanting Bi and Kyo together. But, these are fans' personal opinions, not NEWS or ARTICLES that quoted from Bi himself so when you made it as NEWS or ARTICLE, then that's rumors.

By the way, if people can express their love for the Bi and SHG thing then why is it a crime for me to state my opinion about them as I am entitled to my opinion?

You are entitled to say that you do not like them to be a couple because we understand that it is JUST YOUR OPINION and we will respect it. However, when you said "BI MAKE IT CLEAR that he is not interested in SHK", then it is a rumor unless you have sources (articles or vods) to back you up.

I never wanted to start a fight with anyone on this. I just think it is not fair for outsiders to put words in the mouths of the people involved. If you love them, please love their works and respect their choices. Let's try not be one of the disgusted media people who always try to twist their words and behaviors to make more profits out of it. I hope this rumor stops here. I am not sure how Bi really thinks of SHK and if they are a couple but I want to clarify that Bi never said that he is "not interested in SHK" and only "sees her as an older sister" because I NEVER skipped any articles or vods related to Bi and SHK. Peace out!

Guest p_ballereena

sweetmemories,

To be honest with you, I have been following Bi-Kyo news since FH aired and I have NEVER read anything about Bi is NOT interested in HK. He never addressed HK as a SISTER. He always calls her "Song Hye-Kyo xi" instead of "Song Hye-Kyo noona" (sister). Watch the KBS Drama Award if you'd like. He addressed the 2nd female actress as "noona" but he thanked HK as "Song Hye-Kyo xi". I think you mixed Hye-kyo with the female actress in Songdoo.

I have read that he is not interested in her and sees her as an older sister from other websites such as Asianfanatics.net, SexyBi. com, and etc.

Please copy and paste the news or articles here to support what you said. I am also a member of SexyBi but I never came across this kind of article except some Bi fans who made up stories to not wanting Bi and Kyo together. But, these are fans' personal opinions, not NEWS or ARTICLES that quoted from Bi himself so when you made it as NEWS or ARTICLE, then that's rumors.

By the way, if people can express their love for the Bi and SHG thing then why is it a crime for me to state my opinion about them as I am entitled to my opinion?

You are entitled to say that you do not like them to be a couple because we understand that it is JUST YOUR OPINION and we will respect it. However, when you said "BI MAKE IT CLEAR that he is not interested in SHK", then it is a rumor unless you have sources (articles or vods) to back you up.

I never wanted to start a fight with anyone on this. I just think it is not fair for outsiders to put words in the mouths of the people involved. If you love them, please love their works and respect their choices. Let's try not be one of the disgusted media people who always try to twist their words and behaviors to make more profits out of it. I hope this rumor stops here. I am not sure how Bi really thinks of SHK and if they are a couple but I want to clarify that Bi never said that he is "not interested in SHK" and only "sees her as an older sister" because I NEVER skipped any articles or vods related to Bi and SHK. Peace out!

Well said hanhan! (good to see you here, by the way) I also have been following Bi-Kyo news since FH and never once have I come across anything (Korean or otherwise) where Bi is quoted or otherwise gave the impression that he is "not interested in SHK". What I have come across is his saying in several interviews that he counts SHK as one of his few close females friends in the entertainment industry after all the time they spent together filming FH. At the end of the day, only he knows what that really means, but to us Bi-Kyo fans, we'll exercise our right to let our imagination run any which way we want.

sweetmemories,

Well said hanhan04. Thank you!!

Guest Exquoise

awww I love the baby pictures of her! She was so cute and she still is! SO PRETTY/TALENTED/GORGEOUS/ADORABLE/CUTE~ AHHHH.

I love her. She really is a natural beaty huh? ^____^

Well said hanhan04. Thank you!!

You are GREAT hanhan04, You speak well, you rrrrreally speak out your mind and heart, I love it. I am a great fan of SHK too. Let's protect our SuperSTAR.

Some more photos of SHK. I apologize if they have been posted before.

Credit goes to the old SHK soompi thread

DSC07225.jpg

One more photo of SHK's trip in Japan

photo3420.jpg

Was this taken in Greece?

candidSHG3.jpg

Full House!

P.S.

I noticed that Hye Kyo loves bags! She has nice ones, too.

• Like 1

Some more photos of SHK. I apologize if they have been posted before.

Credit goes to the old SHK soompi thread

DSC07225.jpg

One more photo of SHK's trip in Japan

photo3420.jpg

Was this taken in Greece?

candidSHG3.jpg

Full House!

P.S.

I noticed that Hye Kyo loves bags! She has nice ones, too.

yeah she does have a lot of bags..she looks hot in those pics :)

Guest soutsada7

anyone know what project she's doing next ..after the movie

Yeah, I'm curious too...I kinda wanna see her starring in a drama with Song Seung Heun again...gosh, he's just so hot and she's just so goooorgeous :D

Yeah, I'm really sick of people spreading such nasty rumors. I mean, she's an actress, why does everybody focus on her looks instead of her acting? She became famous because of her talents that was portrayed in Autumn Fairytale, not just because of her looks. To be truthfully honest, her beauty wasn't the thing that captured my attention first, it was her acting in FH. She just made her character very believable and she surprised me even more after watching Autumn Fairytale because she could portray such versatile characters. And I'm really sick of people saying she's overrated. Can someone please define that word for me? I mean, I see Bi-related stuff every where I go, but no one calls him overrated (no offence, I love BI!) and SHK doesn't even try to grab all the attention, so what is the basis for the negative comments? I've read pples comment saying that she's ave., i'm sorry, but if she's average then the rest of us must be butt-ugly. The only thing ave. about her is her height. And I hope this comment doesn't make SHK fans seem "crazy" for admiring her and standing up her for. Remember, this is a SHK forum, so most likely a fan (ME) will defend her.

beautifully said, lilsh0rtnancy...she looks the same as she did when she was younger and you cracked me up when you stated that if SHG was ave., then we're probably all butt-ugly hahah...too true :lol:

Hi everybody... I really thank hanhan04 for your posting.... logical & concise...

I also visit the asianfanatics forum and tell u honestly, there have been some intense extremist remarks, in a similar vein as what I'm reading here as well... modus operandi same... sigh... it was getting to a point where a moderator deleted the relevant postings and gave a warning

Guest soutsada7

Hi everybody... I really thank hanhan04 for your posting.... logical & concise...

I also visit the asianfanatics forum and tell u honestly, there have been some intense extremist remarks, in a similar vein as what I'm reading here as well... modus operandi same... sigh... it was getting to a point where a moderator deleted the relevant postings and gave a warning

haha, I've visited many other forums and they seem to operate in similar veins, but Soompi is acutally the primary forum that I visit to get infos on my beautiful SHG, so I'm not too privy to news outside of Soompi :D

sweetmemories,

hanhan ,agree with you tot!! what we guys say should be based on the truth( news ,video or article). the rumor would hurt them only.

Hi everybody, thanks mzz_boo for the information regarding the movie, I wonder if its going to be shown in the Philippines, anyway if not I hope someone with a good heart translate the whole movie with english subtittle and up load to dowloading sections. He he he sorry if I'm too demanding.