Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

I saw both Guardian Angel and Sunlight (also AIMH, Hotelier, FH and All In) on PHILIPPINE TV. I told you guys this this Hye Gyo country. I liked Guard. Angel better than sunlight though. The story in better and I liked the role and charaacter of SHG there.

Kim Min Jong was so hunky punky.Haha i got to know lots of Korean stars bec of SHG. From now on anyone who works with her, I will surely know.

Mwahhh, i miss her already though I have this strong feeling they're gonna replay FH again. FYI, AIMH was the only Korean dramam so far taht was replayed here 2x, one after the other in different time slots. All in all, it was aired 3x and i watched all of those.

I saw both Guardian Angel and Sunlight (also AIMH, Hotelier, FH and All In) on PHILIPPINE TV. I told you guys this this Hye Gyo country. I liked Guard. Angel better than sunlight though. The story in better and I liked the role and charaacter of SHG there.

Kim Min Jong was so hunky punky.Haha i got to know lots of Korean stars bec of SHG. From now on anyone who works with her, I will surely know.

Mwahhh, i miss her already though I have this strong feeling they're gonna replay FH again. FYI, AIMH was the only Korean dramam so far taht was replayed here 2x, one after the other in different time slots. All in all, it was aired 3x and i watched all of those.

Guest soutsada7

^^wahh, anette, you are so lucky to see all of her dramas!!! :w00t: I wish I had the time and opportunity to; I've seen only two of her dramas: AIMH and FH :) Though I'm not really diggin' Sunlight Pours Down, I guess I still wanna watch it cause SHG starred in it. Anyway, AIMH aired in the Phils three times, huh? impressive indeed...

wow, it's 4:05 am here and I can't go to sleep, so decided to visit my fav thread of all time...guess I can do get some studying done :P

Guest jgabriel2005

i love these scenes in full house.....

snapshot200503242038504da.jpg

pretending to be a sweet couple

200409031751224856.jpg

sweet couple

055.jpg

kissing scene

074_1.jpg

three bears scene

Untitled_9.jpg

drawing scene

s_full_001.jpg

pa-cute kay Luigi (KSS)

Untitled_14.jpg

happy ending

Guest jgabriel2005

Philippines is a Song Hye Kyo country no doubt about that.

Anyways, I first saw her in Autumn in my Heart which was aired in a local channel. She looks very pretty on screen and her acting there was superb. She also looks good with either Won Bin or Song Seung Heon (miss them already. both in their military service). That started my love for Korean dramas which made me watch Winter Sonata, Stairway to Heaven, etc. I got to know other actors like Bae Yong Joon, Choi Ji Woo, Kwon Sang Won, Kim Tae Hee, etc. My interest in the other actors has faded and gone but my fascination for Song Hye Kyo remained. And then came Full House. With Bi nonetheless. I really love SHK in that drama and I'm happy that because of Full House she became more popular around Asia especially here in the Philippines.

I also like SHK in Hotelier and All In but since I have work I haven't seen the whole show. I would like to catch more of her in those dramas though.

Guest charles0702

thanx jgabriel.. just got in this thread and first thing i see is beautiful full house pix.. making reminisce about full house.. :D

Guest soutsada7

200504112139188008.jpg

ooo, I'm loving this pix...so simply, yet really beautiful...thanks jgabriel for posting these pix...welcome back to our thread, btw. I don't know why, but SHG in a black and white photo is just amazingly gorgeous, although she's normally amazingly gorgeous...it's just doubly gorgeous in black and white <--- note my personal preference :P

Morning everybody!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

wow, so many gorgeous pix from u guys..thanks so much! wat a great way to brighten up my morning :lol: unfortunately my internet connection is slower than usual today (coz im like, downloading three vids at one time :sweatingbullets: ) but anyways...

hahaha~ i feel so stupid..phils. is indeed shk country but i never saw a single drama of hers while i was there :tears: but im trying to make up for it now that im here and i can download til my hearts content (and until my hard drive doesnt go bonkers on me too, that is :mellow: )

can anyone clarify this...will Song Hye Kyo still be modeling/endorsing for Litmus Fashion, since it looks like Kim Ok Bin has just been recently chosen to model for Litmus?

탤런트 김옥빈이 최근 CF 2개를 잇달아 계약하며 즐거운 비명을 지르고 있다. KBS2 월화미니시리즈 ‘안녕하세요 하느님’이 종영했지만 한국야쿠르트의 탄산음료 ‘하이-프레시 CC’와 6개월에 1억원, 의류 리트머스와는 1년 2억원에 전속계약을 맺었다. 리트머스는 송혜교의 뒤를 이어 새 얼굴로 발탁돼 기존 모델 이민기와 호흡을 맞춘다. 하이-프레시 CC는 지난 15일 제주도에서 촬영했고 리트머스는 오는 4월7일 촬영할 예정이다.

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/entertain/...04291377000.htm

Guest soutsada7

hi creidesca, welcome to our wonderful thread...for a minute there, I thought we got a warning and I was freakin' out :sweatingbullets:

anyway, to answer your question, SHG just renewed her contract with Litmus for the next 6 months? I'm not sure about the duration (perhaps Shanda, wloi, or jamie can confirm this :sweatingbullets:), but she's still a model for Litmus :D

25b5911c_fall_250.jpg

my fave pair.

ooo, this is my fav pair of all time too :w00t: I'm saving this one and I hope you don't mind...do you happen to have more pix of them together? thanks jgabriel for all these gorgeous pix ;)

Guest nofear11877

hahaha~ i feel so stupid..phils. is indeed shk country but i never saw a single drama of hers while i was there :tears: but im trying to make up for it now that im here and i can download til my hearts content (and until my hard drive doesnt go bonkers on me too, that is :mellow: )

take it easy candy! you don't want to make your hard drive crazy cuz you might regret it!

25b5911c_fall_250.jpg

my fave pair.

ahh... this is my favorite pair too jgabriel. its so nice to see them together. right now im reminiscing the autumn tale days. :sighs:

hi creidesca, welcome to our wonderful thread...for a minute there, I thought we got a warning and I was freakin' out :sweatingbullets:

don't worry soutsada. i don't think we'll get warned by a mod cuz we've been good and we've been making our post count. creidesca droppin' by here was a complete surprise to me, but it was nice though. :D

congrats callista for owning the page! :D

Song Hyegyo (is it kyo or gyo?) should be back from her short vacation, wondering if she has decided on her next project. Keeping my fingers crossed it would be a drama instead, so can see more of her ! :D

Song Hyegyo (is it kyo or gyo?) should be back from her short vacation, wondering if she has decided on her next project. Keeping my fingers crossed it would be a drama instead, so can see more of her ! :D

I am still dreaming about a Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo project. I wonder when it will come true.

Guest nofear11877

I am still dreaming about a Hyun Bin and Hye Kyo project. I wonder when it will come true.

hopefully it will be soon skylar. probably after the SHK-SSH project <- if there is one :sweatingbullets: j/k j/k

everyone is so excited to see what Hye Kyo has decided to do next. like wendy, im getting a bit impatient cuz she keeps postponing her decision and she still wants to have an extended vacation. i think its about the right time to make her decision already. :lol:

Guest bubblieri

i can't tell exactly what's changed about her over the years....i'm just going to guess here 1) she lost some weight, her baby fat ?? but with and without it still looks good 2) i think her eyebrows change 3) her eyes are more defined these days or so it seems to me 4) i don't know, but in most of the pictures i see/have of her, she seems to be smiling more genuinely!! her grin is contagious XD

^^ooo, thanks mucho tammie for all these beautiful pix...my, my, look at the one of her profile...she's got to have the most beautiful profile ever ;) lol, I was searching for this thread like crazy...once I got past page three, my common sense kicked in and I knew that it must be on page 1, lol :P anyway, will post more pix later...

on a side note, finally got the chance to check out the second myspace site that tammie provided and I was laughing my butt off doubly hard seeing all those creative ways to say "happy birthday" to the SHG poser :lol: puwahahaha :lol:

hi bubblieri, welcome back to the thread :D gotta agree with you that SHG looks the best with her natural hair color ;)

ooo, isn't the last pix SHG's face superimposed on Liu Yi Fei's body? :lol:

thanks soutsada :D this is like the first thread i go to whenever i get on soompi!!!! i didn't even notice until now that the picture does look superimposed...i was going to say i hadn't seen her in the traditional clothes much XD

Guest s3rene

Create a petition then. I heard there is one for BIKYO so why not make one for Hyun Bin-KYO if fans do want to see them in a project. :) I will sign right away.