Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Song Hye Kyo is indeed very very pretty.... Jusst rewatch full house, so funny, those expression that she made together with rain/bi... hope they can pare up together again & act in another drama show.. ^^

Hye Kyo is one of the few who didnt go under the knife right? I'm so glad she is a born beauty!

Hmm, i am not sure about that, but i think i saw from the newspaper or magazine about korean actor & actress that went through the surgery lolx.. even though if she went or not, her acting skills are not fake, so will support her ^^ hwatti hwatti hwatti.. hope she will act in different character rolls , will be waiting for her next drama show

skylar I love that last pic you posted. She was at an award show.

Gosh.. she looked absolutely stunning.

thank you by the way.

lyrix I also read an article and it reported that shk is one of few artists that is naturally pretty meaning she never went under the knife.

just my 2 cents.

thank you all for appreciating my work ....

thanks, skylar for those beautiful pics

Nice gif....erm...can I ask you a stupid question.....how do you make gif....do you know any thread that teach how to make gif? I've been trying making one in photoshop but to no avail! I'm giving up.....silly me... :(

yeah.. how do u make gifs?

hi honey_ping, xxtine!

here's how...i'll try to make the instruction as simple as i can...it's not as complicated as it looks actually. if some things are not clear, don't hesitate to ask ...

1. select the pics (screen caps) you want...copy

2. go to photoshop...file new...paste (use edit)

3. open a new file and place it beside the old one

4. deselect pics, copy and paste to the new file each frame till the last frame. pasting on top of the other making a layer

5. click animation found on window at the top of the screen

6. an animation box with frame will pop up at left bottom

7. duplicate the frames by clicking the duplicate tool found beside the trash at the bottom of the animation box. * duplicate # of frame as to the # of layers of your pics

8. at the bottom right side there is a box, found inside are the frames labeled layer 1, 2....with an eye

9. click the eye on each layer till the last layer xcept layer 1 in sequence

10. at the animation, click frame 2 ... click the eye on layer 2...note that the pics on the layer 2 box would appear on frame 2 at the animation box...do the same till the last frame

11. click play to view :)

*if you want to adjust the timer just click the #(time) at the bottom of each frame

how about you guys?....any inputs?....Candy?....

Guest soutsada7

man, I haven't been here for days; I just moved to San Leandro, Ca and I didn't have access to the internet. I felt like I had no life for days and I missed SHG...I missed interacting with all of you and I especially miss her forum. Haha, glad that I'm back :)

I don't think these pics have been posted here...

...these pics are probably from the filming location.. ;)

blu38pc.jpg

blu19sh.jpg

this pic has been posted in the blue elrt thread...just thought of reposting it here...hehe

blu27xh.jpg

all credits to: hyebaragi.com

blu27xh.jpg

awww....halmoni(right spelling?) and shg!!! ....and there is cth... they sure will have funny moments together!

Thanks nuur for hte new pics...SHK looks good as usual but she seems tired...

yeah...she does look a bit tired in the first pic but still lovely...hopefully she'll have a good rest after the 25th and before the promotion of blue alert

thanks nuur!

Hye Kyo is one of the few who didnt go under the knife right? I'm so glad she is a born beauty!

She had her eyes done. And no, it's not because of that little scar in one of her eyes. She had crease in her eyelids before, but it looks like she had it done to make them a little more visible. But yes, she was born beauty.

skylar I love that last pic you posted. She was at an award show.

Gosh.. she looked absolutely stunning.

thank you by the way.

lyrix I also read an article and it reported that shk is one of few artists that is naturally pretty meaning she never went under the knife.

just my 2 cents.

blu38pc.jpg

blu19sh.jpg

this pic has been posted in the blue elrt thread...just thought of reposting it here...hehe

blu27xh.jpg

She had her eyes done. And no, it's not because of that little scar in one of her eyes. She had crease in her eyelids before, but it looks like she had it done to make them a little more visible. But yes, she was born beauty.

WOw thnx for those updated informations & images on her... ^^.v

blu38pc.jpg

blu19sh.jpg

blu27xh.jpg

Thanks for the pic! :lol: I didn't know YJ's Harmuni also plays in Blue Alert.