Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest evetang

there is another new BTS Making Film on Weibo: InSungChina or lovehyekyo81, it just for Chinese watch online and download, so can anyone in China help to upload it on youtube and share it here? many thanks!

Thanks @meiyan, I want to give you my kisses ;):)) There are many interesting BTS in Japanese DVD, their kiss scenes are so lovely. JIS, he make me love him more :) yes, SHK is really beautiful inside and outside :)

In case you want to watch whether she appears at 25th China ELLE style awards or not, here is the link to watch live:

http://fashion.youku.com/2013elle-esa

:-h scarlet1013 n evetang..

Freshspring.. Awesome work there.. I heard that kinds like photoshop cs6 etc used by celebs to help them choosing dresses now .

Τнäηκ чöü chloebelle .. Yes i hope 2 n trans had made few different trailers maybe there's 4 now .. N the new one is .. "The drama will be come with different taste"

I guess is because the dubs voices..

They also compare it with winter sonata..

4 Is tomorrow \:D/ can see that dramas again..

Meiyan dear, what awsome collages :x :x
Thanks strawberry sweetie :)

Zhang Zi Yi appeared in an event today. Asked about "The crossing", she said: " we have many underwater scenes, It's really not easy to act in that condition"
HidYgW2ll48GCCyvVKBx5g1mGvUCkBAMYqWYRBDZ6do=s0
kDOLHY6xRj9YhydgGNMMLLUeizfasv0_nyLmk29Q418=s0
thz9QKI1g2Tdy7LyhCxy07HCaIr6nosneTR3HS8JO8g=s0
video: http://video.sina.com.cn/v/b/118319516-1261788454.html

^ Thanks cocomhe for all the lovely fanarts, esp this ship..more please keke^^

mieyan, whoa...so many bts clips, thanks dear..they lighten up my busy days :x

Thanks freshspring, khxy and all of my chingus for wonderful updatings about our Kyo :D

Our Kyo didn't show up at the Elle event...oh well, that's fine. i hope she can have some rests before starting the shooting in Shanghai..aja, aja!

Kyo's upcoming local movie..i have started to imagine how Kyo looks like in the movie and her co star as well hehe.
4b5c.jpg
8quv.jpg
dc

cocomhe It's a pleasure to see you here. At first, I thought that you ship Won Bin and Song Hye Kyo as a couple, but now I suppose that you just like to make graphics of Song Hye Kyo and her male co-stars in general? Keep up the excellent work! ;)

freshspring, cocomhe, jolie,  thanks for the fanarts...... hope more works on the current "in-couple" here........Takekyo !     :\">

scarlet, long time no see....... hope to see you more often      :)

khyx, it's okay....... actually, i'll be surprised if she's attend....... I guess Shanghai will be 2nd last or final phase of the filming since it may wrapped up by Jan 2014.

mieyan, we can never thank you enough for sharing with us the dvd j-version....... Kyo really being treated well there...... the last ep bts at the train track, i'm hypnotized by her beautifulness and smile........ moreover jis hehe..... hence can understand his compliments    ;)

freshspring, thanks again for the updates on her current filming status...... i'm sure she'll doing fine doing the underwater scenes....... she's done that before in previous projects.......... latest being in twtwb ep 4 but the water only reached her neck    :P

evetang, I think the bts there maybe the same as the one mieyan has done it and shared with us here...... ?

kim, me too........ i'm anxious whom will be her  co-star    :-SS

i'm glad this time we don't have to wait long for her next project....... though she's approaching 32 very soon, she certainly still fits to be a high school student, I guess that's why she's been chosen by the director   :-bd

edit :

shk130721b_zps7b63017b.jpg~original

and thanks ria, strawberry, ebulli3nt, chloebelle and everyone for being here......    :D

zgq3q.jpg

dc

Wow there are so many talented people in this thread..thanks all for the wonderful fanarts,pictures and news updates..love you all :x

i too am curious about her male lead in the new movie...strangely there's no news about the male lead at all..atleast there should be some news about so and so is being considered for the movie rite? hmm duno,the production seems to be taking their own sweet time..i don mind the delay as long as the actor is talented and matches well with our Kyo :D

here's the bigger version of the LANEIGE pic freshspring dearie posted :) Kyo looks super smexy in the red offshouldered gown and with her pouty lips ;;) 

ggxe.jpg

source:LANEIGE FB

Kim unnie, it's my pleasure :)
putriN unnie, I'm glad you like them :*
Hi hi, thanks cocomhe, ngoc chieu for awsome art works :x :x :x
Ria dearie, the big version looks more beautiful  ;;)

The director group of "The crossing":
e055e0cfjw1ea8kyvlwfij20hs0hst9h.jpg

The ship behind them looks very like "Titanic" :D

#:-S hhhhuuufftttt.. Think is a good one for begining..

Is national n worldwide trending on twitter.. <:-P

Depends on the adv at break time is :-bd one..

#:-S .. :D

Transtv said the rating is good for first one.. =D>

Btw here the press con :

http://pic.twitter.com/OUrEeLKFxP

http://t.co/VXIEh6pViF

N @riantic aka rianti cartwright said she is fans of shg so she is very nervous to take this, and even she is a star she achieve this coz she is shg fans n she love the story..

http://t.co/G32ht0M7w6