Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hi everyone :lol: I've managed to save the pages of the former SHG thread and some if not all the links of her CFs, MVs, etc. I thought of posting it here on the new forum because I don't want them go to waste and somebody here (new members) might not yet finished downloading all the clips.

Note that I am NOT the one who uploaded all this clips. ALL CREDITS goes to the FORMER TOPIC CREATOR (most of us here know her) of the Lovely Song Hye-Gyo thread whose the one who uploaded all the clips. I hope that she doesn't get mad at me posting it here at the new thread. Maybe I could ask the NEW topic creator to post this links on the first page so that we won't have to post all the links everytime we upload new clips. I'd be willing to upload some other clips of SHG since I will have lot of free time coz I'm on a vacation.

Here's a PARTIAL list of all the links on the former SHG thread. I've only included all working links as some of the links are already dead :( . All links are Megaupload links:

BC Card (BC 카드): in flower print red dress/ talking with friends

Etude (에뛰드): kisses window (lipstick) / lipstick smudge on oppa (lipstick) / in library oppa calls (powder) / lil fairy flower garden / shg as mermaid / visual pink (lipstick)

Ever (에버): ice skating

Clride (클라이드): making faces ft. Lee Jung Jae / running ft. Lee Jung Jae

Vivien (비비안): dancing also many changes of clothes / slim body

Litmus: 05 litmus autumn CF making / 05 litmus spring led / 05 litmus summer CF making / 05 litmus summer led II

7777 Coloring (7777 컬러링): boxing

McDonald (맥도날드): teasing kid / wrong oppa

Olay (올레이): looking at pics

Chung-ha (청하) (soju): in a restaurant night

S.M.A.R.T. (스마트) (uniforms): shg & guy

uShell: in an airplane

Wells (교원웰스) (water): holding glass ft. lee byung hun / by stairway ft. lee byung hun

A Solution (에이솔루션): face closeup

Morning Drink (아침햇살): holding balloon / running to subway

Oilbank (오일뱅크): shg sings for customer

Netsgo (넷츠고): crying with dove on shoulder

Vegetable Family (야채가족): vegetable drink

Samsung (삼성): at an auction

Again DO NOT credit me for uploading all this clips. I just mere reposting it here on the new thread. ALL CREDITS TO HER :)

Guest honey_ping

guys here's some gif i made....this is my first time...just practicing...

Song-Hye-Kyo_b.gif

2.gif

Nice gif....erm...can I ask you a stupid question.....how do you make gif....do you know any thread that teach how to make gif? I've been trying making one in photoshop but to no avail! I'm giving up.....silly me... :(

Hi everyone :lol: I've managed to save the pages of the former SHG thread and some if not all the links of her CFs, MVs, etc. I thought of posting it here on the new forum because I don't want them go to waste and somebody here (new members) might not yet finished downloading all the clips.

Note that I am NOT the one who uploaded all this clips. ALL CREDITS goes to the FORMER TOPIC CREATOR (most of us here know her) of the Lovely Song Hye-Gyo thread whose the one who uploaded all the clips. I hope that she doesn't get mad at me posting it here at the new thread. Maybe I could ask the NEW topic creator to post this links on the first page so that we won't have to post all the links everytime we upload new clips. I'd be willing to upload some other clips of SHG since I will have lot of free time coz I'm on a vacation.

Here's a PARTIAL list of all the links on the former SHG thread. I've only included all working links as some of the links are already dead :( . All links are Megaupload links:

BC Card (BC 카드): in flower print red dress/ talking with friends

Etude (에뛰드): kisses window (lipstick) / lipstick smudge on oppa (lipstick) / in library oppa calls (powder) / lil fairy flower garden / shg as mermaid / visual pink (lipstick)

Ever (에버): ice skating

Clride (클라이드): making faces ft. Lee Jung Jae / running ft. Lee Jung Jae

Vivien (비비안): dancing also many changes of clothes / slim body

Litmus: 05 litmus autumn CF making / 05 litmus spring led / 05 litmus summer CF making / 05 litmus summer led II

7777 Coloring (7777 컬러링): boxing

McDonald (맥도날드): teasing kid / wrong oppa

Olay (올레이): looking at pics

Chung-ha (청하) (soju): in a restaurant night

S.M.A.R.T. (스마트) (uniforms): shg & guy

uShell: in an airplane

Wells (교원웰스) (water): holding glass ft. lee byung hun / by stairway ft. lee byung hun

A Solution (에이솔루션): face closeup

Morning Drink (아침햇살): holding balloon / running to subway

Oilbank (오일뱅크): shg sings for customer

Netsgo (넷츠고): crying with dove on shoulder

Vegetable Family (야채가족): vegetable drink

Samsung (삼성): at an auction

gt

Again DO NOT credit me for uploading all this clips. I just mere reposting it here on the new thread. ALL CREDITS TO HER :)

great work!thank you so much

Guest snowwhite

You know, I thought that too, lol. SHK and Hyori actually look very much alike, but not many people agree with me. I know if you separately analyze their features, there's almost nothing in common, but put everything together and they look very very alike in some pictures.

Awww......those are some devoted fans of SHK. I can't wait for her new movie!

yayyy someone agrees with me. n___n i think it's because of their face shape and lips... cause their eyes don't look that much alike.. their nose.. only in some pictures.

i luv the expression that she has in full house.. so funny & cute... i think her acting skills has improve a lot ever since in autumn tale & all in till now.. wow really very gd... may i know wad is her lastest show that she will be acting in.. ??

Thanx for reposting the CFs & MVs links. Yeah credits should go to the original uploader. just wondering where simply_suz is... :mellow:

gemt.. the gifs you made are cute.. :)

Hi again everyone!!! Here's some more clips of our Lovely Song Hye-Gyo. Most of the links are from the former thread and a little are uploaded by me :). I'll be arranging this after I finished all the links.

CFs and NGs:

EVER CF (playing baseball & fake playing piano)

Etude (argues with guy)

SHG with Shinhwa

MNET - Blue Alert interview

Section TV - 050914 Blue Alert Interview

Song Hye-Gyo KTF from sidushq.com

DIOS multiple SHG

DIOS CF

EVER Dual Face

EVER DJ SHG

EVER SHG I Love Rock n Roll

Oilbank SHG greets a kid

Oilbank goodbye departing car

Oilbank CF making

Vivien CF Making

05 Litmus Spring CF Making & Interview

Top NG 1

TOP NG 2

Ott (cookie) SHG hiccups

BC Card holding an apple CF (16sec)

BC Card holding an apple CF (21sec)

MVs:

SHG and SSH Once Upon a Day MV

Jung Il Young - Gido (Prayer) MV

SHG Shin Sung Woo Eyun MV

To those who can't download on Megaupload.com you can go to this link SHG page on Popcornfor2.com for direct downloading though some of the links are already dead.

More clips to come I guess :D

Guest whizzer's_rose

yes, if your name is on the list, i have the necessary info about you

cute gifs gemt! :wub:

Which list? can I join? I've seen and downloaded her ever commercial the one where she lip syncs to "I love rock & roll" she's really very pretty there! I recommend you guys to DL it! :)