Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

someone was asking for these pictures

hyekyo16kv.jpg

hyekyo47oe.th.jpg

credit: hyebaragi

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

Thanx for sharing these. Is that the same shirt that she wore in FH? The episode where they went to the skating rink for her birthday?

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the pic pwrpufgrl! :lol:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WINTER BREAK!!!

and hopefully by next yr, most of us will have a copy of my girl and i! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest soutsada7

No, you haven't. :lol: Thanks!

Believe me, I'm quite sure she was asked that question. For all I know people asked her about "Johnny", too. :lol: ("Johnny" is Song Seung Hun's Tagalized character in Autumn Tale)

Someone mentioned that the Philippines is SHK country. It's so true. Even men of any age love her. Even my dad! I was floored when I was watching another Korean romantic comedy starring Chae Rim and my dad passed by, took one look at Chae Rim and said, "Jessie (SHK's Tagalized name in Full House) is better than her!" And here I thought my parents don't care about Korean drama...

I remember one time when SHK was rumored to guest-star in one of our local drama series (she was replaced by Joe Chen because the network can't afford her). You can't imagine how many people said they will camp out during the shooting just to catch a glimpse of SHK. No wonder the people behind My Girl and I decided to keep the Cebu shoot a secret. For sure, people will flock to the location no matter how far it is.

I'm not surprised at all the SHG is so popular all over Asia...All my aunties know about her, which suprises

me since normally our tastes don't run in the same vein :) Woohoo, we've finally reached the three digits...sorry that I haven't been here; I've been busy shopping for the holidays.

^hmm, for some reason i can't seem to view the pix. it all says hotlinking disabled.

edit: WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 100th Page all SHK fans!

SHK aja aja fighting! ::jumps up and down waving hands frantically:: :D:D:D

You're so cute...

WHOA!!.... so quick 100 pages already! i was expecting it tom. :D:D

100th page and 1st day of "My Girl and I" ;)

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY.... GREAT JOB!!

now to summarize:

top 3 most # of posts:

soutsada7....138

pwrpfgrl.......103

mzz booo.....103

total # of post: 1,982

total # of viewers: 73,853

note: some threads reached the 100th page before this thread but have way less viewers!

and...

more pics from etude princess CF (previous pics posted by pwrpfgrl)

200512191616092100_3.jpg

200512191616092100_2.jpg

200512191616092100_1.jpg

hyesa.com

woohoo, I have the most post for the thread :giving myself a big pat on the back: I'm hoping that this thread would reach the next hundred pretty soon...c'mon peeps we can do it!!!

DOWNLOAD ::: ETUDE "PRINCESS" CF

mms://hyesacom.cafe24.com/hyesacom/nolink/movie/parang1/20051213_mnet_wide_ent.wmv

(use net transport) thanks to hyesa.com for the link

thanks for the clip...downloading it now :)

woohoo, I have the most post for the thread :giving myself a big pat on the back: I'm hoping that this thread would reach the next hundred pretty soon...c'mon peeps we can do it!!!

thanks for the clip...downloading it now :)

yup! you did it.....great job! ;)

to each and everyone:

may you have....

PEACE in your mind, JOY in your spirit and LOVE in your heart this holiday season and the years to come :)

1135416802.gif

BAF1BEBE321.gif

Guest soutsada7

yup! you did it.....great job! ;)

to each and everyone:

may you have....

PEACE in your mind, JOY in your spirit and LOVE in your heart this holiday season and the years to come :)

1135416802.gif

BAF1BEBE321.gif

my god, SHG looks unbelievably gorgeous in the Christmas pix...

Merry Christmas everybody and Happy New Year!

Guest strungout

It's a few seconds past midnite...........

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!

I wish everyone a blessed and successful year ahead.

May the new year be filled with joy and peace for us all and for our beloved SHK too! :D