Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

From the News thread:

Update : Feb 28, 2006 KST 15:22

Song Hye-kyo, Cha Tae-hyun Promote "My Girl and I" in Hong Kong

pa_l.jpg

Hallyu film stars Song Hye-kyo and Cha Tae-hyun have had a pleasant time in Hong Kong, where they are currently staying to promote their film "My Girl and I."

Hundreds of Hong Kong fans flocked to a preview of "My Girl and I" held on Feb. 26. When Song and Cha showed up onstage, their fans welcomed them with thunderous applause and cheers. Moreover, the preview virtually became a birthday party for Song when her fans sang "Happy Birthday to You!" in English, as Feb. 26 was her birthday.

At the event, Song and Cha held a question-and-answer session with their fans. Given that the theme of "My Girl and I" is "first love," the fans asked them about their own first love. Cha received a loud ovation from his Hong Kong fans when he said with smile, "I will marry my first sweetheart a few months later." But Song said, "Although my real first love did not last, I found it again by working in this film." To the question "Who did you work in greater harmony with, singer Rain or Cha Tae-hyun?" Song replied, "I found Rain to be just like a good friend. But I found Cha just like an older brother."

Song and Cha grew embarrassed for a moment when a Hong Kong fan asked Cha to "kiss Song as her birthday gift." But Cha declined, saying, "I can't do that, because I am already engaged to another woman."

The box-office performance of "My Girl and I" has fallen short of people's expectations in Korea. But the film is expected to re-ignite the hallyu boom in Hong Kong on Mar. 9, when it is officially released there.

Source: http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...4609_11692.html

Credits: Rubie

Guest soutsada7

wow, jamie, you always manage to post up the most current pix of SHG...thanks mucho. You sure do rock this thread ;) I'm really lovin' her beanies though and I like her the way that she dresses in these pix better than what she normally wears in her photoshoots :D

thanks for the news update...wow, SHG and CTH are both so popular in Hong Kong :D

I know Paulette is a diehard Bi/Kyo dreamer ! Korean friends told me nobody knows if they are dating and I overheard a Taiwanese fan in Bangkok saying she asked somebody (don't know who she asked, one of his entourage?) and the reply was no, SHG is not his girlfriend. But all this are just hearsay ! :P

Guest soutsada7

here's another video clip of SHG's promo in HK, including two days activities...

credit for video goes to our coolest wloi, who was kind enough to upload for us...anyway, this is the direct dl link for the vid for those who have problem with dling from clubbox :) Hope you don't mind wloi, but if you do I'll be more than happy to take it down :)

http://files.filefront.com/CH021_0227_1930...;/fileinfo.html

hi anette and gina :waves at you happily:

welcome back to our wonderful thread, wendy ;):D

Guest soutsada7

man, I'm just sitting here trying to study, but I'm so looking forward to hearing about the events from li, anem, and the others who were lucky enough to see SHG...anyway, gotta get back to studying now...nite nite, my wonderful SHGers ;)

As my French teacher would say, "C'est fini?" I hope so.

Welcome back Wendy! Thanks for that tidbit. I am inclined to believe what Bi and Hye Kyo say. If they say they are not going out, then I am sure they are not. What I do wish is for them to find a significant other soon!!! Such beautiful people...

news! kinda news! been smsing with anem couple of times (b4 & aftr the party), she says hi to y'all SHGers!

apparently anem(bm05om) & crazili r done with the meet&greet party at JW Marriot KL about 2 1/2 hrs ago. anem mentioned that there were about 100 fans been attending the party. a brief i'view with SHG&CTH was conducted by the organizer plus a photo session wif som of the contest winners. I'm not sure if anem&li had a pic together wif SHG...they managed to pass the scrapbooks to the staff in charge. hopefully SHK will take a time flipping it.still waiting for the full report frm them tho & the pics as well :)...li whr r u? ;)

"shk so damn gorgeous" quote frm anem text message aftr seeing her live in person ;)

*again owned the page wohoo*

Guest crazili

HIE.... people.... just got back from Marriot....

omg SHE GLOWs....... she is much much prettier in real life PICTURES DO NOT DO HER JUSTICE... omg.... my jaws freaking dropped when she entered the hall (small crowd there were like 100? of us only).... snapped grainy and shakey pictures because everyone was pushing and shoving like mad... she wore a white dress omg she freaking looked like an angel... voice was soft and sweet... and she is like FRAGILE or something.... you can say she's very delicate... yes delicate is the right word!!!!! very small built..... delicate!!!!!!

had a relli relli short interview and left about 15 minutes later.... very very short meeting... answered a few mundane questions about the movie hahah...

prolly daunted by the over-eager fans who were snapping pictures like nobody's business..... cant help it she's just too beautiful.... CTH looked like he was just there as a bodyguard or something no offense CTH's fans cos everyone was shouting HYE GYO sshi..... hahahah.... and the scrapbook cannot be passed to her personally because the organisers disallowed it but all the presents were given to them through the staff.....

just finished watching an interview of her on 8tv.... she looked bored and tired nevertheless still beautiful as ever..... i don't have the facilities to record the interview so hopefully someone else would have done it

i will upload pictures shortly... sorry they're relli grainy i will wait for pics from my frens camera as well....

im skipping the public meet the fans session at Sungei Wang 7.30pm because of some stuff to do but anem will be there to snap pics of her...... for us.... :)... i think i will get into trouble for skipping today's lab class but i will not regret it...........

omg..haha hi there my fellow indonesian..:) :;waves hello:: :P

aku pun dr indo...

I've seen your posts a lot before but didn't realize you are my fellow countrymen/women(?) :blush: Hahahah salam kenal yah nama gue Lia.

BM ssi, your Indonesian really good! Thanks for the tips, I will make note never bad mouth a Malaysian in Indonesian now hahahahaha (jk) :phew:

HIE.... people.... just got back from Marriot....

omg SHE GLOWs....... she is much much prettier in real life PICTURES DO NOT DO HER JUSTICE... omg.... my jaws freaking dropped when she entered the hall (small crowd there were like 100? of us only).... snapped grainy and shakey pictures because everyone was pushing and shoving like mad... she wore a white dress omg she freaking looked like an angel... voice was soft and sweet... and she is like FRAGILE or something.... you can say she's very delicate... yes delicate is the right word!!!!! very small built..... delicate!!!!!!

had a relli relli short interview and left about 15 minutes later.... very very short meeting... answered a few mundane questions about the movie hahah...

prolly daunted by the over-eager fans who were snapping pictures like nobody's business..... cant help it she's just too beautiful.... CTH looked like he was just there as a bodyguard or something no offense CTH's fans cos everyone was shouting HYE GYO sshi..... hahahah.... and the scrapbook cannot be passed to her personally because the organisers disallowed it but all the presents were given to them through the staff.....

just finished watching an interview of her on 8tv.... she looked bored and tired nevertheless still beautiful as ever..... i don't have the facilities to record the interview so hopefully someone else would have done it

i will upload pictures shortly... sorry they're relli grainy i will wait for pics from my frens camera as well....

im skipping the public meet the fans session at Sungei Wang 7.30pm because of some stuff to do but anem will be there to snap pics of her...... for us.... :)... i think i will get into trouble for skipping today's lab class but i will not regret it...........

:w00t::w00t: THANK YOU for the report! Aish such delicate angelic beautiful creature...... when will I get my chance to see such creature. Poor CTH huh hihihihi everybody just too entranced with SHG ssi. But he probably used to it since I'm sure most people just too taken with her when they meet her face to face.

Can't wait to see your piccies! :w00t: