Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

yep yep..

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GUYS!!!

ok..this is completely out of the blue, but i jst remembered when it was in full house that shk spoke english aside from the "fighting!" thing...remember when she arrived in shanghai and she was talking to the receptionist at the hotel there? she said "can you speak english?" then the receptionist goes, "yes..bla bla bla" and then shk frantically flips thru her book looking for the proper chinese phrase :lol::lol::lol: i thought that was jst sooo cute of her!!!

and soutsada, it's because of devil beside you that i remembered it...bwahahahaha!!!

The press tour runs from Feb 25th to March 4th (7 nights, 8 days) so I'm pretty certain that they are still coming to the other Asian countries :D HK is probably just the first stop.

they should go to Indonesia...Ppl there went crazy for her after AIMH and FULL house..

>>>>>>>Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

:phew: PHEW! i finally edited the 1st post, thanks to mzz_booo for the PM with all the links and to eynjel18 who's post actually contained all the links...big thanks guys :)

thanks for the update ^__^

and

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

interviewcaps3yu.jpg

aww :) I miss the bi-kyo couple ^^

I like her hair there.. lol

Guest soutsada7

thanks for the update ^__^

and

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

interviewcaps3yu.jpg

aww :) I miss the bi-kyo couple ^^

I like her hair there.. lol

ooo, thanks mzz_booo: I love her hair here too...she looks so beautiful.

Anyway, I'll see you guys later...just wanted to drop in and say "HI" to everybody :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey mzz_booo, when were those pics taken? was it during the promotion of full house or smthing?

i agree..shk looks good there with that hairstyle ;) she looks younger smhow..hmm...

Guest soutsada7

hm does anyone know what's SHG up to right now? is she taking a break or are there any upcoming movies/drama?

I think there's going to be a tour to promote "My Girl and I" with Cha Tae Hyun...other than that, I don't really know. It would certainly be a big plus if she can start on another drama :D

Guest nofear11877

oh, oh, where's Kaye??? :unsure: man, I hope you're not gonna miss out on the fun too :P

hey that's right...havent seen kaye today...where u at girl? :lol:

im here!!!!! 042.gif so sad i didn't get to post on the 200th page... 1346.gif310.gif anyway, belated happy 200th page!!! just reading what you guys have posted, boy did i miss out on a lot of things... 1361.gif and it's also nice to know you guys miss me already.

now to my news... this will be my last post (or second to last) for the week... im gonna have to take a leave in this thread and soompi too until this saturday. 1381.gif i figured i'd give you guys notice... so many things happening this week for me, academically wise. but i'll still try to sneak in a few post here and there. bye for now!!! i promise this won't be the last post. i shall return!!! :lol:

before i go, here are some few pics of SHK during press conference of 'my girl and i'.

SongHyeKyo_cindytheperky_2006.jpg

SongHyeKyo_yuhangtongshin_2006.jpg

you guys have to fill me in on the things i missed out when i come back, ok??? :unsure::sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

aaawww...kaye we're gonna miss u :( but do check in every once in a while if u do find the time...good luck with everything!!! :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: woot! another page! ^ _________ ^

Guest soutsada7

im here!!!!! 042.gif so sad i didn't get to post on the 200th page... 1346.gif310.gif anyway, belated happy 200th page!!! just reading what you guys have posted, boy did i miss out on a lot of things... 1361.gif and it's also nice to know you guys miss me already.

now to my news... this will be my last post (or second to last) for the week... im gonna have to take a leave in this thread and soompi too until this saturday. 1381.gif i figured i'd give you guys notice... so many things happening this week for me, academically wise. but i'll still try to sneak in a few post here and there. bye for now!!! i promise this won't be the last post. i shall return!!! :lol:

before i go, here are some few pics of SHK during press conference of 'my girl and i'.

SongHyeKyo_cindytheperky_2006.jpg

SongHyeKyo_yuhangtongshin_2006.jpg

you guys have to fill me in on the things i missed out when i come back, ok??? :unsure::sweatingbullets:

aww, Kaye we're gonna miss you :tears:...no matter though, cause your place is reserved in this thread indefinitely...speaking of academic, remember I had a busy weekend last weekend? Well, yippeee, I finished with all the things I had to do including my alloted study time for my midterm this Thursday, so I'm just happy-go-lucky right now :D

Hope you do well in whatever you're doing Kaye and we'll look forward to seeing more of your posts next week :D

Guest soutsada7

aaawww...kaye we're gonna miss u :( but do check in every once in a while if u do find the time...good luck with everything!!! :lol::lol::lol:

EDIT: woot! another page! ^ _________ ^

aww, Candy you suck :tongue2: stole my page again :hic, hic...:tears:: lol, just kidding :P

I think Joy's already on her trip to Canada right? No wonder I don't see her around in this thread lately...well, Joy, when you get back to posting...just wanted to let you know that WE ALL HECCA MECCA MISS YOU!!!

someone in Korean Celeb photos, is looking for SHG wallpaper

oh, what wallpaper is this? Thanks for the heads-up Gita :P I'll go check it out and see if I can help with anything :D

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GUYS!!!

ok..this is completely out of the blue, but i jst remembered when it was in full house that shk spoke english aside from the "fighting!" thing...remember when she arrived in shanghai and she was talking to the receptionist at the hotel there? she said "can you speak english?" then the receptionist goes, "yes..bla bla bla" and then shk frantically flips thru her book looking for the proper chinese phrase :lol::lol::lol: i thought that was jst sooo cute of her!!!

hi candy!

there was also a scene in All In where she presented one of the attractions of the hotel in english. about 4-5 sentences long and it was ok. that was before she studied english. so i think she speaks it quite well now. :)

^ mmyeah I think its from the Full House photoshoot :)

yup, its same photoshoot as this...

jkjoo9111_1.jpg

kaye, we'll miss you here. good luck!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!

hearts.gif

Guest sweet_treats1812

aww, Candy you suck :tongue2: stole my page again :hic, hic...:tears:: lol, just kidding :P

I think Joy's already on her trip to Canada right? No wonder I don't see her around in this thread lately...well, Joy, when you get back to posting...just wanted to let you know that WE ALL HECCA MECCA MISS YOU!!!

oh, what wallpaper is this? Thanks for the heads-up Gita :P I'll go check it out and see if I can help with anything :D

bwahahaha!!! *evil laugh* better luck next time soutsada! :P:lol:

hmm..i thot joy said she'd be leaving by the 17th? well...im pretty sure they'd be busy these days if they are leaving any day soon...have a safe trip joy! ;)

gemt, ur siggy is so appropriate for the occasion! :lol: oohh~ she spoke english in all in? tsk tsk..i havent gotten around to downloading the rest of the episodes..havent even watched episode 1 yet..oops :P

Guest soutsada7

^^Candy, I thought you were suppose to be the cute one, but I knew it!!! Evilness lurks inside of you :tears: haha, you're still cute though :P

gemt: WAHHH, I JUST LOVE YOUR HEART...SO, SO BEAUTIFUL <--- notice my caps cause I love it so much. Eh, I don't have a velentine tomorrow...was hoping you guys could be my valentine :P Gotta get my mommy some roses and chocolates tomorrow else she'd be hecca mecca pissed :phew::sweatingbullets:

Gita: posted some pix the person requested in teh k-celeb photo section ;)

Hey, Miss Bi!!! :waves at you oh, so happily (sign of a drama queen again <_<): anyway, how was your day? Mine flew by so fast today :D

Hi Nancy, see you're online too...how's your day? :D