Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest hyekyo4ever

I've looked through thousands of pic on my SHG photo collections and look what I found :)

20040805165336842no.jpg

Hope that its big enough for you ;)

thanks for the pic eynjel18 :)

Guest crazili

Hmm...first time posting for me. I love her from full house, and would like to see more of her in series. Any suggestions? I don't like sad series though.

same here.... i watched autumn tale and cried every single episode.... after full house, i don't think i can ever bring myself to watch autmn tale again... i prefer the cute and bubbly (and sometimes fiesty, espescially when irked) SHG much more than the sickly version of her.... ahhahaha

Guest soutsada7

same here.... i watched autumn tale and cried every single episode.... after full house, i don't think i can ever bring myself to watch autmn tale again... i prefer the cute and bubbly (and sometimes fiesty, espescially when irked) SHG much more than the sickly version of her.... ahhahaha

hey crazili :waves at you happily: I'm still up and about even though it's 12:28 am here...I'm still up studying, but decided to eat (was so hungry a while ago) and I'm just checking on my fav. thread while eating :P anyway...haha, I'll cut to the point...just wanted to bump this thread back to page one :whew, feel so much better after my confession: :sweatingbullets: :blush:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

OMO!!! I missed the 200th post!!..

WELL DONE to everyone!!

*waves to all shG'ers*!!]

^^jgabriel2005!!welcome to SHG's thread..I hope to see you here more soon..I love the pic that you posted!!

Guest crazili

Just wanted to tell you guys that SHK and CTH will be in HK on the 25 to 27th to promote My Girl and I...

how did you know that, evelyn????????????????????????

25th to 27th??? whr did you get the info... any news on whether she'll be coming to South East Asia???????? omg... i do hope she's coming to KL........ please hye gyo.... pretty please!!!!!!!!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

Just wanted to tell you guys that SHK and CTH will be in HK on the 25 to 27th to promote My Girl and I...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! is this confirmed???

that is sooo great!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

dang..HK is like 16 hours away from me by plane :ph34r:

Guest soutsada7

wow, thanks for the heads-up :D

MORNING EVERYBODY!!!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Wait... so they're not going to Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia anymore? :unsure:

Wait... so they're not going to Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia anymore? :unsure:

The press tour runs from Feb 25th to March 4th (7 nights, 8 days) so I'm pretty certain that they are still coming to the other Asian countries :D HK is probably just the first stop.

Guest soutsada7

YOU OWN THE PAGE SHANDA!!!! WOOHOO... :w00t:

Edit:

I hope they'll visit Malaysia, Thailand, and other places, so that fans there can report to us how it goes :P

YOU OWN THE PAGE SHANDA!!!! WOOHOO... :w00t:

Edit:

I hope they'll visit Malaysia, Thailand, and other places, so that fans there can report to us how it goes :P

Ha ha, I know after I posted it, I was like "awesome, I finally own a page!" :lol:

Wooow, pages just flies, just one night and it is four page over. I really enjoy all the posts and pictures, Thanks.

Hmm...first time posting for me. I love her from full house, and would like to see more of her in series. Any suggestions? I don't like sad series though.

Welcome to our lovely Song Hye Kyo thread, you will definitely love here. Try watching All In.

Awwww.... I thought they were going to be in Thailand on the 25th! :( I thought it was fate just when

I was planning to fly to Bangkok over that same weekend. SHG is such a great actress and so good looking too! I'm so disappointed. :(

Guest soutsada7

:phew: PHEW! i finally edited the 1st post, thanks to mzz_booo for the PM with all the links and to eynjel18 who's post actually contained all the links...big thanks guys :)

thanks for updating the first page and for starting the thread kYo...you rock and this page just rocks the whole forum :P

Excited to hear news and see new pics of SHG. Happy valentine everyone.

HAPPY EARLY VALENTINE TO YOU AND EVERYONE TOO :P