Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

WOKE UP and the first thing i did was to check on this thread.... CONGRATS GEMT!!!!!! you're one lucky SHG-er...... *thumps chest in jealousy* (think king kong).... aaah!!! i'll just have to wait for page number 300!!!! hahahahahha.....

Guest soutsada7

yo all, 200?

hey, welcome to the thread :)

:phew: 200 yet?

haha, yeah 200th page!!! yippeee, welcome to the thread, btw ;)

Was she an uhlzzang before being an actress?

Or is it just me?

Haha~ I think i saw her pictures through "Uhlzzang Mania" Long ago

so i'm not sure.

-NANCY

editt///

5 more post to get 200 page ^^;;

Congrats on the person that will be the starter of the 200th page ^^;;

nope, I don't think she was ever an uljjang...welcome to the thread, btw :D

Hi! I'm a super late bloomer Full House fanatic. Just recently discovered and fell in love with the series.

Have a question, is Song Hye Kyo seeing anyone or is married?

nope, SHG isn't dating anyone as of the moment, nor is she married :D Welcome the thread, btw :D

Anyone have bigger and better quality of this pic ?

shg72836ll.jpg

If you have it please post in this thread, thanks :)

aww, I've never seen this pix, but will certainly try to surf the web for it, that is, after my midterms of course :sweatingbullets:;) Welcome to the thread, btw :D

ok!

*edit

I own the 200th page! hahah......

Congratulations to all SHGers

wahh, gemt...you stole my most coveted page :(:tears: it's all good though, cause you OWN it this time!!! :w00t:

yah the 200th page this thread is growing really fast ^ ^ well i hope shk chooses a new project soon

yeah, same here...I'm kinda starved to hear more news of her...gahh, she's so low-profiled that it's really frustrating sometimes :sweatingbullets:

WOKE UP and the first thing i did was to check on this thread.... CONGRATS GEMT!!!!!! you're one lucky SHG-er...... *thumps chest in jealousy* (think king kong).... aaah!!! i'll just have to wait for page number 300!!!! hahahahahha.....

haha, you're so cute crazili :P anyway, just wanted to join in the fun of posting on the 200th page!!!

oh, oh, where's Kaye??? :unsure: man, I hope you're not gonna miss out on the fun too :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

oh, oh, where's Kaye??? :unsure: man, I hope you're not gonna miss out on the fun too :P

hey that's right...havent seen kaye today...where u at girl? :lol:

Guest soutsada7

Happy 200th page =]!

hi, welcome to the thread...I just love your avatar :loving SSH and SHG :wub::

hey that's right...havent seen kaye today...where u at girl? :lol:

hey Candy, haven't seen you all day :P Hope you had a wonderful day...mine's been very busy and I'm already looking forward to next week :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hey to u too soutsada! been coming in and going out of this thread most of the day today...erm..my day's been pretty good actually. i feel a bit guilty though coz i didnt really finish the papers i had to finish...i was too busy watching devil beside you :lol::lol::lol: that drama's got me so hooked..if i didnt have to go to skul tomorrow, id stay up all night tonight jst to finish it! im on ep. 15 now..

anyways~~~ it's february now..the dvd for my girl and i shud be out pretty soon right? really looking forward to it..is there any more news on their promotional tour?

Guest soutsada7

^hey to u too soutsada! been coming in and going out of this thread most of the day today...erm..my day's been pretty good actually. i feel a bit guilty though coz i didnt really finish the papers i had to finish...i was too busy watching devil beside you :lol::lol::lol: that drama's got me so hooked..if i didnt have to go to skul tomorrow, id stay up all night tonight jst to finish it! im on ep. 15 now..

anyways~~~ it's february now..the dvd for my girl and i shud be out pretty soon right? really looking forward to it..is there any more news on their promotional tour?

pwahahah, lol, Candy...I had the same dilemma when I was watching DBY: wanting to watch the rest of the epis, but having to go to school the next day :lol: I understand perfectly where you're coming from...well, guess gotta head back to studying, since my "breather" period is over :(

Hmm...first time posting for me. I love her from full house, and would like to see more of her in series. Any suggestions? I don't like sad series though.

Hmm...first time posting for me. I love her from full house, and would like to see more of her in series. Any suggestions? I don't like sad series though.

then i guess we have to cross out Autumn Tale :lol:

how about "All In" or "Guardian Angel?"

those two are my other favorites of hers besides Fullhouse and Autumn Tale :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi! welcome! ;) erm..i cant suggest any other series besides full house and autumn tale coz those are the only ones ive watched~ so ud best listen to Miss Bouakham's suggestions :lol:

Great 200 pages already :) . I like to say Advanced Happy Valentines to our Lovely Song Hye-Gyo. I'm very excited because "My Girl and I" will be out on DVD soon (Feb. 28) but I don't know if it's already confirmed. I can't wait to see SHG's first movie.