Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

also found some pics i've never seen before... hopefully it's not posted yet. if it is, it won't hurt to post it again cuz she's just too beautiful. love-smiley-056.gif

songhg_csh1013_05.jpgsonghg_csh1013_04.jpg

songhg_csh1013_07.jpgsonghg_csh1013_06.jpg

songhg_csh1013_03.jpgsonghg_csh1013_02.jpg

songhg_csh1013_01.jpg

credit: sidushq

Guest honey_ping

All I want to comment is that SHK's too compatible with any hot guys around Korean entertainment business....no matter who, either Hyun Bin or SJS or anyone else.....she's just perfect for them....not to say overated but it's really the fate............from LBH who's way older than her to Bi who's a little bit younger and way taller than her.....the coupledom are just way too awesome and I don't see that in any other couple no matter how good the drama/movie rating is......

Guest soutsada7

hello peeps...sorry for checking in soooo late, but just got back from school and work. Thanks Kaye for the beautiful pix (definitely adding to my collection...I haven't seen most of these yet) and also for the articles...I wanna know what each article is saying too :tears:

Miss Bi...whenever I say that I'm gonna go to sleep, I just wanted to pull your legs :P

PuccaGirl: You're just too funny...Miss Bi's "friend" indeedy...she'll definitely burst :lol:

Welcome back to the thread nur :D

Skylar: I would dearly love to see the pairing between SHG and Hyun Bin, but then again I would love to see her with many other actors as well ;) and honey ping said this beautifully :hi, honey ping :D:

Hi guys, any news for upcoming projects of SHK?

nope, we haven't heard anything about SHG's next project yet :(:tears: hopefully we'll hear about it soon...

*waves back to everyone esp. to pwrpufgrl, soutsada, miss Bi* :)

...time for shg pics galore... ;)

Etude photoshot *pretty*

shkk5tr.jpg

EVER photoshot

shkl8rs.jpg

i think this one is from the last christmas, coz u can see santa behind her :P

shkc7vn.jpg

..some of her self-cams

wonder what she is doing in this pic :rolleyes:

shkb2bi.jpg

others..

shka3on.jpg

shkd2uv.jpg

credits to hyebaragi.com

As for a hot new pair, how about shg pairup with kang dong won, KDW kinda cute and acts well too.. I donno hehe..just my wild thought :P

Guest Jamieâ„¢

thanks for the pics

is korea really hot or something? cause she's like wearing tanktops and mini skirts during Christmas!! lol

her blue aviators are cool :)

oh and I second the Kang Dong Won & SHK pairing!!!

KDW is soo hot, and he's a pretty good actor! anyone seen A Wolf's Attraction? .. his crying scenes were soo .. :(

wow SHK really has good figure with great looks.. she got nice pair of legs and looks very good in mini skirts..

compared to autumn tale times, she really slimmed down alot!!! still remember she looked rather plump then... haha ah... i wanna know her slimming secrets..

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Thanx for the new pictures! She's also a LV girl! Just like Bi! The bag is so big! I wonder what her necessities are... hhmmm...

thanks for the pics

is korea really hot or something? cause she's like wearing tanktops and mini skirts during Christmas!! lol

her blue aviators are cool :)

oh and I second the Kang Dong Won & SHK pairing!!!

KDW is soo hot, and he's a pretty good actor! anyone seen A Wolf's Attraction? .. his crying scenes were soo .. :(

seen the movie, love him in that. he could act comedy too as seen in a movie 'too beautiful too lie' alongside kim ha neul.

who is the guy touching her head in the 4th picture?

a bodyguard maybe haha kidding.. looks like that guy helps her ducking from somebody :P

*waves back to everyone esp. to pwrpufgrl, soutsada, miss Bi* :)

As for a hot new pair, how about shg pairup with kang dong won, KDW kinda cute and acts well too.. I donno hehe..just my wild thought :P

a SHG+KDW pair-up?hmm...that'd be interesting..i like KDW in Too Beautiful Too Lie. :)

Guest soutsada7

I've seen A Wolf's Attraction and although I like the ficcie better, it was still too sad...poor KDW :tears: I would love to see him act with SHG...haha, can't wait to see that one ;)

Miss Bi: :P <--- back at ya...

HELLO!!! EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD ROCKS MY DAY!!! :D:D:D just wanted to get that off my chest ^_^ I feel so good entering this thread and read all the lovely, interesting, humurous, and intellectual comments...smileys from Miss Bi and Kaye are a plus indeedy ;)

a SHG+KDW pair-up?hmm...that'd be interesting..i like KDW in Too Beautiful Too Lie. :)

hmmm...I haven't seen that one...is it a good drama?

I've seen A Wolf's Attraction and although I like the ficcie better, it was still too sad...poor KDW :tears: I would love to see him act with SHG...haha, can't wait to see that one ;)

Miss Bi: :P <--- back at ya...

HELLO!!! EVERYBODY IN THIS THREAD ROCKS MY DAY!!! :D:D:D just wanted to get that off my chest ^_^ I feel so good entering this thread and read all the lovely, interesting, humurous, and intellectual comments...smileys from Miss Bi and Kaye are a plus indeedy ;)

hmmm...I haven't seen that one...is it a good drama?

o/t: it's a movie, pairup with kim ha neul. I think the movie was hilarious :). I've only seen a drama 'everything is about 1%' with him acting alongside kim jung hwa. it was an ok drama.

thanks skylar for bringing up this interesting topic. now we can really talk about SHK. :lol:

:D:D

nuur glad to see you back. i was wondering about you and here you are! welcome back and thanks for the pics. :)

i also like kdw in wolf's attraction. he's cute in that movie. i think he and shk will look good together but then again so does sjs, hyun bin, ksw, krw ...... :rolleyes: hahah...in short i can't decide. i like all of them to pair with her. :lol: actually i haven't seen any actors in any of her dramas that does not compliment her or she to him.

she has this talent of being able to adapt or blend to whoever she is being paired of. many were raising eyebrows when she was partnered with bi in fh and cth in my girl and i. it was just an unimaginable tandem at that time and now everybody is talking how good they look and is linking them together. :) oh, i forgot lee jung jae. another unlikely pairing but i love them in the clride cf. they look great together also. :)

and thanks joy, kaye, joeyclaire and everyone who posted pics, old or new, it's always a pleasure to see her pics. :)

Guest soutsada7

Just reporting.

14 more NG's to go. :D

Hi BlissX and everybody who's still up, Miss Bi would be so happy after this announcement, aren't you Miss Bi? Thanks for the announcment and I'll look forward to seeing it :D Anyway, I think I'm gonna call this a night...nite nite everybody. Hmmm, I'll make up in not posting SHG pix and articles by posting some later after I finish my school work ;) I feel so inactive in this thread lately :sigh: Oh, well, I'll make it up, I promise ;):):P