Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest PuccaGirl_64

BTW..I rewatched the KBS awrds 2004 when SHG winked at BI..near at the end when the MC interviewed the lady in gold and she said sumtin 'bout HYe gyo..what did she say?? THNX!!...Can sumone upload or tell me the translations..pleazzeee!!!

THNX

:)

Guest nofear11877

yeah... a translation would be nice. :D i remember seeing that clip but i really didn't understand what they were saying. i was happy seeing SHK getting that award. :lol: so anyone willing to translate that part for us?action-smiley-036.gif

hey PuccaGirl_64... i love your sig... proud to be a pinay too. paquiao rocks!!! action-smiley-035.gif

Guest soutsada7

Hello.

Just to clarify from the other topic that had been closed. You don't have to waste your life on betting that I'm uglier than this woman here because you will lose your life and I don't want to be resposible for you dying. :)

Hi! welcome2.gif

Ooo, now i'm petrified4_13_71.gif, great job!

well, of course i'll die, it's evitable, i'm no saint holy.gif

but to die for our bet...well, if you promise, don't go back on your words, i'm looking forward to it...a_bucktooth.gif

wahhahahahaha :lol: just wanted to post this here...sorry if it offends anyone, but I really wanna give Miss Bi props for the way she dealt with such ignorance and immaturity; she dealt with such negativity with humor and sarcasm rather than with vulgarity...props for you Miss Bi :two thumbs up :D:

Kaye and PuccaGirl 64: ooo, oooo, let me join in too!!! :w00t: I guess I can claim Pinoy pride indirectly, since my brother's girlfriend, to whom he's getting married to, is Phillipina :P

Guest soutsada7

loveK: I love your siggy...LDW looks so hot and "snowman"...haha, that's cute :D

Ahem, that was off-topic, btw...I just couldn't resist commenting on that :sweatingbullets:

gemt: cool...the new litmus pictures for 06 have arrived. love her in litmus. she always looks cute, cool and comfortable. luv it!! thank you.

can someone please kindly upload the guardian angel drama using filefront? I really want to see this drama now after reading that article. There was a clubbox link before but couldn't d/l. pretty please with a cherry on top. thanks much.

I'm luvin ur smiley's Miss B..I've dwnloaded the translations? for AIMH Miss B but it doesn't seem to open!!LOL (i dnt know what's wrong!) If u can can you post it here please? THNX!!

actually, the second files are not translations...they're the subtitles

thus, if you play the video, the subtitles should appear automatically

wahhahahahaha :lol: just wanted to post this here...sorry if it offends anyone, but I really wanna give Miss Bi props for the way she dealt with such ignorance and immaturity; she dealt with such negativity with humor and sarcasm rather than with vulgarity...props for you Miss Bi :two thumbs up :D:

congrats.gif

actually, i had a few quarrels with her before soompi crashed

a rough paraphrase of our last quarrel was when she said that all SHK fans are stupid losersdevilburn.gif

i know it's so silly, i mean it's just the internet and all...but you know there are limits

if someone disagrees that SHG is not the "best" i don't care but to blatantly make such a prejudice declaration, that's a different story...2-gun.gif

yeah, but my brother does complain that i am too sarcastic...don't know if that's a good thing :unsure:

however, i do treat friends and loved ones with sarcasm but it comes with affection (can't forget the affection! :P )

anyway, enough of my ramblings...i'll try to take your suggestion and just ignore her...slap.gif

i'm glad you're feeling better now! biggrinbounce2.gif

Guest soutsada7

gemt: cool...the new litmus pictures for 06 have arrived. love her in litmus. she always looks cute, cool and comfortable. luv it!! thank you.

can someone please kindly upload the guardian angel drama using filefront? I really want to see this drama now after reading that article. There was a clubbox link before but couldn't d/l. pretty please with a cherry on top. thanks much.

yeah, I'm lovin' her litmus photoshoots; she looks so stylish :D I would also dearly love to watch this drama, but I don't know if anybody has it, since it's so old :(

Really Miss Bi? Man, this person must be an extreme anti-fan <_< woohoo, I can definitely sense your sarcasm a mile away (I just wish I could be sarcastic and have nice comebacks hehe), which is why your remarks are so hilarious and I greatly admire your method of dealing with these issues ;)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

actually, the second files are not translations...they're the subtitles

thus, if you play the video, the subtitles should appear automatically

congrats.gif

actually, i had a few quarrels with her before soompi crashed

a rough paraphrase of our last quarrel was when she said that all SHK fans are stupid losersdevilburn.gif

i know it's so silly, i mean it's just the internet and all...but you know there are limits

if someone disagrees that SHG is not the "best" i don't care but to blatantly make such a prejudice declaration, that's a different story...2-gun.gif

yeah, but my brother does complain that i am too sarcastic...don't know if that's a good thing :unsure:

however, i do treat friends and loved ones with sarcasm but it comes with affection (can't forget the affection! :P )

anyway, enough of my ramblings...i'll try to take your suggestion and just ignore her...slap.gif

i'm glad you're feeling better now! biggrinbounce2.gif

hehe... the way you handled that was brilliant! Comments frm SHK fans seem much more mature just like SHK. Plus that person is a KTH fan so I guess both are biased- that's just human nature. But when I read that, omg... it was hilarious. I mean the other thread closed so move on please. Anyways, I was just in the Bi thread and read that the lead actress for Bi's new movie has rejected the role! That's good news for me because there's a slight possibility that SHK may become the new lead actress! Although it stated that the director wanted someone new they can't deny the Bi-Kyo craze and chemistry. I hope my fantasies of another Bi-Kyo collaboration will come true.

Thanx for the new pictures.

I really want to post those pictures of SHK in the uniform just to prove to people that the other picture was a fake or perhaps she was wearing those fake teeth because look how gorgeous her teeth is in that pic. Thanx for sharing!

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey PuccaGirl_64... i love your sig... proud to be a pinay too. paquiao rocks!!! action-smiley-035.gif

Kaye and PuccaGirl 64: ooo, oooo, let me join in too!!! :w00t: I guess I can claim Pinoy pride indirectly, since my brother's girlfriend, to whom he's getting married to, is Phillipina :P

hey, count me in as well!!! this is soo late but i have to agree...paquiao rocks!!! :lol::lol::lol: the whole philippines is like, going bananas over his victory (hu wudnt be anyway? :sweatingbullets: ) that was one great victory!!! hooray!!!

oohhh~ ur brother's fiancee is filipina soutsada? that's cool..when's the wedding? :lol: anyways, congrats to them!!! hey...wasnt it ur brother hu goes crazy over SHK too? mwahaha~ tell him to take it easy now since he's getting married!!! :D

hehe, i voted woot_emoticon.gif...i was wondering, can we vote more than once...? %7Boption%7D

yes, i tried to vote again today and voila!..... it was counted! i guess we can vote daily. she's still in no. 1 AJA, AJA!

thanks miss bi for the article. i saw eps of this too and i agree they do have good chemistry. i think that started the rumor that they were dating. :P

and about the bet, i'm 110% sure you gonna win....hahah :D ... actually i think ive seen a pic of her in another forum. not sure but from the sig, her old avatar and the posts i'm presuming its her :P i also noticed her before in the old soompi. i gather she's a former shk fan.

^thanks for the photos!!! i havent seen the ones for litmus~ she looks gorgeous with wavy hair like that i envy her so much for looking great in almost any hairstyle..if i had hair that's wavy like that, people might think id gone bonkers

thanks for the link gemt! ooohh~ SHK's winning by a long shot!!! hooray!!! and thanks for the guardian angel pics too by the way...i never saw that drama...the links seem to be dead :( oh wells~ il jst content myself with the pictures

hi candy!

yeah, i tried to find one also but to no avail. :( got that pics from the official website at sbs. i think you can download from there if you have an account.

*sorry off topic

hahah....pacquiao is the talk of the town all over philippines but i didn't expect to see his name at shk thread also :lol: and i agree with you all (kaye, pucca girl, candy and soutsada) he rocks!

soutsada, hope you're ok now maybe you need to rest and sleep more? hahah....sorry can't resist to advise. :blush:

hi ndut! i think i'm the only one calling you ndut :blush: :D

thank you! :D

btw, the files that you have so far, are they named as "ng(##)_m?"

if they are, i will start downloading the other files that are titled differently...

I'm downloading all NG's on that CB.

I have:

8 - data#_m

8 - dra_full#

28 - ng#_m

FullHouse_Fate

eye_contacts_0001

So yea, 44 total.

Oh, w00t, I own this page. =)

Guest nofear11877

reading through everyone's comments made me feel much better (after a long day). action-smiley-023.gif i think this is the only place that is stress free... don't you think?

regarding to the anti-SHK fan that we have been talking about... she's just a lady who doesn't know how to manage her time. tsk... tsk... tsk... just feel sorry for her grinning-smiley-044.gif. she should know how to respect other people's opinions. seriously... she should learn how to do this grinning-smiley-043.gif.

Miss Bouakham... you really handled the situation well. we're so proud that you're representing us. let's celebrate for your win!!! party-smiley-006.gifparty-smiley-029.gif

and lastly about the Bi-Kyo team up... i would certainly love seeing them together again. they definitely have chemistry.

Guest sweet_treats1812

OFF TOPIC: (sorry, guys ^ __ ^)

hey gemt! :) about paquiao...yeah..the filipinos here in the US are going bananas too~ i swear, it's the topic of conversation among us these days..my mom hu normally doesnt watch that kinda thing was going gaga :lol: i heard that many of the folks back in the philippines placed huge bets about hu the winner would be..hahaha~ i am soo happy for him though..gosh, the amount of money he won is insane!!! :crazy: but he seems like a generous person though...

reading through everyone's comments made me feel much better (after a long day). IPB Image i think this is the only place that is stress free... don't you think?

yep, this thread is definitely stress free hahaha~ we can talk about everything and anything here, yet still manage to get back to SHK...weeee! my, aren't we all smart? ;)*gives everyone a big hug*

and lastly about the Bi-Kyo team up... i would certainly love seeing them together again. they definitely have chemistry.

me too me too!!! i wudnt mind if they get SHK to pair up with bi again!!! :w00t: she's deciding on her next project now, isnt she??? ooohhh~ i hope they offer her this role..mwahahaha...mind u, im not a huge bi fan, it's jst that their chemistry was so great in full house, id love to see it again...

Guest soutsada7

hey, count me in as well!!! this is soo late but i have to agree...paquiao rocks!!! :lol::lol::lol: the whole philippines is like, going bananas over his victory (hu wudnt be anyway? :sweatingbullets: ) that was one great victory!!! hooray!!!

oohhh~ ur brother's fiancee is filipina soutsada? that's cool..when's the wedding? :lol: anyways, congrats to them!!! hey...wasnt it ur brother hu goes crazy over SHK too? mwahaha~ tell him to take it easy now since he's getting married!!! :D

haha :lol: he's my older brother...the one who's going gah gah over SHG is my younger one (who's a third year in college :P)...that dude really goes crazy over SHG :lol:

yes, i tried to vote again today and voila!..... it was counted! i guess we can vote daily. she's still in no. 1 AJA, AJA!

thanks miss bi for the article. i saw eps of this too and i agree they do have good chemistry. i think that started the rumor that they were dating. :P

and about the bet, i'm 110% sure you gonna win....hahah :D ... actually i think ive seen a pic of her in another forum. not sure but from the sig, her old avatar and the posts i'm presuming its her :P i also noticed her before in the old soompi. i gather she's a former shk fan.

hi candy!

yeah, i tried to find one also but to no avail. :( got that pics from the official website at sbs. i think you can download from there if you have an account.

*sorry off topic

hahah....pacquiao is the talk of the town all over philippines but i didn't expect to see his name at shk thread also :lol: and i agree with you all (kaye, pucca girl, candy and soutsada) he rocks!

soutsada, hope you're ok now maybe you need to rest and sleep more? hahah....sorry can't resist to advise. :blush:

hi ndut! i think i'm the only one calling you ndut :blush: :D

awww, thank you gemt for the sweet advice...see that's what I love about this thread; we have such caring, understanding, and intellectual people here :aja, aja, fighting: Really? The anti-fan use to be SHG's fan? Wow, wonder what happened :blink: I wanna see her pix...and yep, I can bet that she will definitely lose to Miss Bi :ph34r:

reading through everyone's comments made me feel much better (after a long day). action-smiley-023.gif i think this is the only place that is stress free... don't you think?

regarding to the anti-SHK fan that we have been talking about... she's just a lady who doesn't know how to manage her time. tsk... tsk... tsk... just feel sorry for her grinning-smiley-044.gif. she should know how to respect other people's opinions. seriously... she should learn how to do this grinning-smiley-043.gif.

Miss Bouakham... you really handled the situation well. we're so proud that you're representing us. let's celebrate for your win!!! party-smiley-006.gifparty-smiley-029.gif

Awww, Kaye you're so adorable...btw, how was class today? (off-topic again Soutsada) Anyway, where do you and Miss Bi get all these smileys? They're just so incredibly innovative and hilarious...I kept on smiling non-stop after reading posts here, especially seeing the smileys and my sister thinks that I've gone wacko :wacko:

yep, I agree with you, although I'm not a bi fan, that it would certainly be great to see SHG do another drama/movie with Bi...They had such wonderful chemistry in FH :D And yeah, respects should be given regardless of differences of opinions ;)

off-topic: btw, Candy, I don't know when my brother and his fiancee are going to hold their wedding...they've been planning this for a while now though.

oh, man, I forgot to add that BlissX stole my place :( j/k...haha, you sure do own the page :D:P:)

Guest nofear11877

haha :lol: he's my older brother...the one who's going gah gah over SHG is my younger one (who's a third year in college :P)...that dude really goes crazy over SHG :lol:

Awww, Kaye you're so adorable...btw, how was class today? (off-topic again Soutsada) Anyway, where do you and Miss Bi get all these smileys? They're just so incredibly innovative and hilarious...I kept on smiling non-stop after reading posts here, especially seeing the smileys and my sister thinks that I've gone wacko :wacko:

ohhh... so it's your younger brother. i say he's got high standards regarding women, especially when he adores SHK. :lol:

sorry... off-topic again. -> class was tiring, but nonetheless fun. i'll be starting my first ever job tomorrow. :lol: hope it all goes well. the smileys??? it's not hard to find it... just google it. that's what i did. :lol::D

I can't see those pics posted by nofear :(

yeah... now that you mention it. i'll do what i can to fix it. :sweatingbullets:

I really should go read my textbook…it’s all SHGers’ fault for making this thread so addictive! tongue.gif

Miss Bi, thanks for the wonderful article...now you make me wanna watch the drama :o I just love your smileys script...swear though I was literally rolling on the ground laughing my butt off - they're soooo funny and cute.

too bad the version I have of “Guardian Angle” is in VHS confused-two.gif…or else I would gladly share it… (except, it’s also dubbed in Hmong too :lol: )

hehe... the way you handled that was brilliant! Comments frm SHK fans seem much more mature just like SHK. Plus that person is a KTH fan so I guess both are biased- that's just human nature. But when I read that, omg... it was hilarious. I mean the other thread closed so move on please.

oh, really?

I didn’t know…I guess I’m too busy with life to stalk her into all KTH threads…it’s not one of my favorite pastimes to spend precious seconds of my life (which I just might lose!) on stars I don’t care about…a_buttkick.gif

Anyways, I was just in the Bi thread and read that the lead actress for Bi's new movie has rejected the role! That's good news for me because there's a slight possibility that SHK may become the new lead actress! Although it stated that the director wanted someone new they can't deny the Bi-Kyo craze and chemistry. I hope my fantasies of another Bi-Kyo collaboration will come true.

Thanx for the new pictures.

aw, but this part of your post is good news to me! cloud9.gif

Ooo, how I would love to see them together!

seems like SHG’s not only reigning in soompi…ha!nananananana.gif

wow, I didn’t know there was rumors…I read at koreanwiz that for some reason, after the filming of “Guardian Angel” there was not much news/releases of it, like there was a lot of secrecy around the drama…I think maybe that’s why it’s so hard to find a copy for downloads…eyecrazy.gif

and WOW! For the life of me, I would have never believed that she’s a SHG fan…spider.gif

So yea, 44 total.

Oh, w00t, I own this page. =)

BlissX, do you have winrar?

44 files is a lot:sweatingbullets:

Miss Bouakham... you really handled the situation well. we're so proud that you're representing us. let's celebrate for your win!!!

lol, let’s celebrate and get drunk with some sojus…! verydrunk.gif

Anyway, where do you and Miss Bi get all these smileys? They're just so incredibly innovative and hilarious...I kept on smiling non-stop after reading posts here, especially seeing the smileys and my sister thinks that I've gone wacko :wacko:

dunno.gif

we wouldn’t tell you, now would we, Kaye? ;):P