Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest hanhan04

I think it's just a lost in translation kind of thing. Here in the Philippines, we have this habit of asking a movie star the whereabouts of his/her famous onscreen partner (we call that "ka-loveteam"). So people might have been asking Hye Kyo, "where's Rain?" and they might've thought CTH was being mistaken to be Rain. I dunno... maybe it's also because most Koreans look alike in our eyes. :D

I think I know what you meant by lost in translation. I guess mostly it is the culture issues. You could be right about people tried to ask Hye-Kyo where is Bi (at least, that's what I'd like to believe) :lol::D:lol::D

p.s. try to help someone to make it to 100 page!!!

Guest soutsada7

I posted these before soompi went down but I'll just post it again because she's really pretty in these!

hk0819lt.th.jpg

hk0712ke.th.jpg

hk0910qs.th.jpg

hk1118vi.th.jpg

hk1211qw.th.jpg

hk0613uw.th.jpg

continued..

hk0516mn.th.jpg

My all time favorite..

122foi16rp.th.jpg

gah, I love these pictures...I have so many SHG pix, but it never seems like it can be enough...I can't wait to hear how her movie does...Yes, please friends from Korea please update us on the movie's progress (although I'm sure it will do very well - I have no doubt in our SHG) ;)

Just wanted to share from the Arirang Showbiz Extra…

She said that when she hangs out with friends, she’s similar to her Fullhouse role :D :D :D:wub: :wub:

She's beautiful, humble, cute, sexy...everything in a petite package...almost perfect :D Yay, three digits we're comin'!!!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Thanks again, fatgrrl_slim. I can see the video now. by the way, did I tell you that your ID is very cute? :lol::lol::lol:

No, you haven't. :lol: Thanks!

I think I know what you meant by lost in translation. I guess mostly it is the culture issues. You could be right about people tried to ask Hye-Kyo where is Bi (at least, that's what I'd like to believe) :lol::D:lol::D

p.s. try to help someone to make it to 100 page!!!

Believe me, I'm quite sure she was asked that question. For all I know people asked her about "Johnny", too. :lol: ("Johnny" is Song Seung Hun's Tagalized character in Autumn Tale)

Someone mentioned that the Philippines is SHK country. It's so true. Even men of any age love her. Even my dad! I was floored when I was watching another Korean romantic comedy starring Chae Rim and my dad passed by, took one look at Chae Rim and said, "Jessie (SHK's Tagalized name in Full House) is better than her!" And here I thought my parents don't care about Korean drama...

I remember one time when SHK was rumored to guest-star in one of our local drama series (she was replaced by Joe Chen because the network can't afford her). You can't imagine how many people said they will camp out during the shooting just to catch a glimpse of SHK. No wonder the people behind My Girl and I decided to keep the Cebu shoot a secret. For sure, people will flock to the location no matter how far it is.

Guest pinklily

^hmm, for some reason i can't seem to view the pix. it all says hotlinking disabled.

edit: WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 100th Page all SHK fans!

SHK aja aja fighting! ::jumps up and down waving hands frantically:: :D:D:D

wohoo 100th page! :D

wow this thread grew a lot since my last post. been away for a while. bz wit other stuffs. glad to be back, aja! aja! everyone...

all the posted articles/news/pics were awesome! really enjoy reading/viewing it. thanks guyz for keeping this thread alive!

all the best to our beloved shg! hopefully her 1st movie will do well...

Guest strungout

Hi,

Just want to share from the airang showbiz extra:

SHK said she would like to be remembered as an actress who works hard........sounds so much like Bi! :D

Both are so humble!! :lol:

Also lyn(pwrpfgrl) gave me this link to an 8 minute video of SHK in loveletter:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZAAO2OTO

For anyone who only wants to keep the SHK segment.

WHOA!!.... so quick 100 pages already! i was expecting it tom. :D:D

100th page and 1st day of "My Girl and I" ;)

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY.... GREAT JOB!!

now to summarize:

top 3 most # of posts:

soutsada7....138

pwrpfgrl.......103

mzz booo.....103

total # of post: 1,982

total # of viewers: 73,853

note: some threads reached the 100th page before this thread but have way less viewers!

and...

more pics from etude princess CF (previous pics posted by pwrpfgrl)

200512191616092100_3.jpg

200512191616092100_2.jpg

200512191616092100_1.jpg

hyesa.com