Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest p_ballereena

can sum1 happily translate this 1 cos it sounds really funny and CTH said sumtin about BI!! LOL...

THNX...

:lol::lol: The part about Bi -- CTH said that because SHK is so popular all over Asia due to FH, when they were in Cebu to film part of their movie, almost everyone recognized her and came up to her. The host asked if he was jealous of that, and CTH replied that he wasn't jealous but he was annoyed because everyone would say "Rain, Rain" and ask if he was Bi. So he would then reply, "no I'm not Rain but Snow." :lol::lol:

Guest honey_ping

:lol::lol: The part about Bi -- CTH said that because SHK is so popular all over Asia due to FH, when they were in Cebu to film part of their movie, almost everyone recognized her and came up to her. The host asked if he was jealous of that, and CTH replied that he wasn't jealous but he was annoyed because everyone would say "Rain, Rain" and ask if he was Bi. So he would then reply, "no I'm not Rain but Snow." :lol::lol:

:blink::blink: my goodness....that's to say that not everyone actually recognized Bi yet......thanks for the translation and of course, the clip.......

thanks for the clip fleur and p_baller for the translation.

CTH cracks me up everytime when he does interviews. He always says something funny. Luv watching him.

ppl in cebu recognized her. WOW.. she is huge in Asia :wub:

Merry Christmas everyone!! 100 here we come. wooot woottt :D

p.s thank you fatgrl_slim for the arirang clip :) been waiting to see this

Guest p_ballereena

:blink::blink: my goodness....that's to say that not everyone actually recognized Bi yet......thanks for the translation and of course, the clip.......

I think it's because he was wearing a cap most of the time (and probably sitting down? Otherwise they must have seen that he is much, much shorter). :D

Guest jgabriel2005

thanks everyone for all the photos and videos. I really hope we get to see "My Girl and I" here in the Philippines. Song Hye Kyo is so famous here. Full House was such a huge hit here. And now QTV11 airs All in and Hotelier in primetime. We'll definitely enjoy the scenes shot in Bohol/Cebu.

hehe3.jpg

songhg_1013_06.jpg

:):):)

Guest soutsada7

haha :lol: I was crackin' up from reading this...CTH is so adorably funny (he's the only reason why I managed to finish My Sassy Girl, btw)...gah, I can't wait to watch the movie now. Perhaps, after the movie release, he will be more well known around Asia like how SHG is now ;)

Anyone here looking for the SHK feature at ArirangTV's Showbiz Extra? Here it is:

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3U6EM4E3DWHML3JNLXPTEZIN0B

credits: me and arirangtv.com

Enjoy! :)

oooo, thank you mucho...I was really lookin' forward to watching this :D

Hahahahahhahahahah :lol::lol::lol::lol: this cracked me up!!!! CTH is definitely jealous of Rain.... hehehe... Couldn't blame him though...

EDIT: Woohoo, I made another page, I made another page! See, see...I'm so excited :jumps around in happiness: :D

ha,ha,ha....you're cute! :D

yey! 2 more pages and we'll be talking in terms of hundred pages :D

edit: oh! soutsada, i made this page....! :D

CTH is so funny!

thanks fleur for those clips and p_baller..... you made the clips have more meaning and doubly enjoyable!

not surprising that everybody recognized SHK. her face was already familiar since AIMH. i think its the 1st k drama aired here and it was a hit. everybody were commenting how beautiful she is. she was known as Jenny(AIMH) and Jessie(FH). well, actually many were surprised that jenny and jessie were one and the same. ;)

also, Guardian Angel and SPD were aired here before FH and now Hotelier and All In. :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

I think it's just a lost in translation kind of thing. Here in the Philippines, we have this habit of asking a movie star the whereabouts of his/her famous onscreen partner (we call that "ka-loveteam"). So people might have been asking Hye Kyo, "where's Rain?" and they might've thought CTH was being mistaken to be Rain. I dunno... maybe it's also because most Koreans look alike in our eyes. :D

the picture didn't show

You'll probably need a DivX codec to see the picture. It's working fine on my side.

BTW, here's the megaupload link for the Star Focus clip:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FN2JU7FR

Guest PuccaGirl_64

haha :lol: I was crackin' up from reading this...CTH is so adorably funny (he's the only reason why I managed to finish My Sassy Girl, btw)...gah, I can't wait to watch the movie now. Perhaps, after the movie release, he will be more well known around Asia like how SHG is now ;)

oooo, thank you mucho...I was really lookin' forward to watching this :D

LOL!! SO was I!! CTH is sooo funny!!...wonder if BI was actually wid SHG!! LOL..

and yeah thnx for the vid and translations!!

:)

very pretty pics aswell!!

I kept repeating the Cebu part! I laughed soooo much!!LMAO!!:D

SHK is looking prettier and prettier.

I am looking forward to watch this movie too.

Channel 2.0 video on My Girl and I and some other movies. There is an interview of SHK in the video and she looks very pretty ^_^

mmst://movie.film2.co.kr/program_guide/20051220_movieguide.wmv

Guest soutsada7

ha,ha,ha....you're cute! :D

yey! 2 more pages and we'll be talking in terms of hundred pages :D

edit: oh! soutsada, i made this page....! :D

CTH is so funny!

thanks fleur for those clips and p_baller..... you made the clips have more meaning and doubly enjoyable!

not surprising that everybody recognized SHK. her face was already familiar since AIMH. i think its the 1st k drama aired here and it was a hit. everybody were commenting how beautiful she is. she was known as Jenny(AIMH) and Jessie(FH). well, actually many were surprised that jenny and jessie were one and the same. ;)

also, Guardian Angel and SPD were aired here before FH and now Hotelier and All In. :)

yay, you made the next page...see, what I told ya - us SHGers are the coolest ;)

huuu...tomorrow is a BIG day for us SHK-ers

More photos....

20051220165859221.jpg

20051220165610862.jpg

2005122016565976.jpg

20051220165531508.jpg

20051220165342947.jpg

20051220165843862.jpg

Thanks for these beautiful pix...btw, does anybody have a christmas collection of SHG?

Thanks for the pics Novi.. she's so pretty...

Anyway, here's an MV to "My Girl and I"... not too sure if it's fan-made. Nevertheless, ENJOY! :D

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/paranglove_mv.wmv

Credits: miracletaehyun.com

Thanks for the mv...I'm definitely saving this is my SHG vid collection :D