Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest ~*.:Yuki:.*~

Oh my gosh, she is soooooo gorgeous!!! She's the prettiest azn actress I've seen... well yeah, of course I knew about her before this thread but still, the pictures are soooo pretty.

When friend told me that she hasn't ever had plastic surgery, I was like O_O serious?? she's so beautiful

Oh my gosh, she is soooooo gorgeous!!! She's the prettiest azn actress I've seen... well yeah, of course I knew about her before this thread but still, the pictures are soooo pretty.

When friend told me that she hasn't ever had plastic surgery, I was like O_O serious?? she's so beautiful

She's a natural beauty!!!! 100%natural!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

yes its in Bohol, Philippines, Candy. they shot the water scenes there.

thanks fleur. any news on shk with cth and my girl and i are always welcome. we really appreciates what you're doing. :)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! that's soo great!!! argh!!! too bad im not there right now!!!!!! waaaah!!! still, that is really smthing...to have shot some of the scenes in the philippines...m proud!!! :lol:

and yep, many many thanks fleur!

Aww... thanks for all your responses. That's really sweet... :)

Here's something for each and everyone of you... 2 journalistic photos of My Girl and I. ^_^

b0050232_15302589.jpg

b0050232_15303272.jpg

A pity the photos lack a richness in colour eh...

The official website for My Girl and I is now up and running!

http://www.paranglove.co.kr/

We have probably seen most of the pics but they're of good quality. Here are some wallpapers provided on the original website!

wallpaper1.JPG

1280 x 1024

1024 x 768

wallpaper2.JPG

1280 x 1024

1024 x 768

Some photos that haven't been posted... at least from what I recall. ^_^

s2.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg<-She looks very pretty!

s10.jpg

s11.jpg

s13.jpg

s14.jpg

Credits: paranglove.co.kr

And here's yet another interview clip. It's a different interview, though at the same interview ground, that is after the press conference. (Wow, imagine the number of interviews they have in a day!) Here are the differences, in case you wanna decide whether or not to d/l. Basically, it's got a different interviewer and it's got a short interview before the press conference. It's got bits of the making of kissing scene and it's got the interview at the Bohol water scene. CTH talked about him being bitten by the water bugs.

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/miracle_section051201.wmv

Credits: miracletaehyun.com

Enjoy!

Guest kierelun

Hye Kyo Power! ‘Wind Wave Advisory’ Reaped 4.2 Million Dollars in Asia

Song Hye Kyo’s Hallyu stardom showed in power in her debut movie.

Song Hye Kyo, together with Cha Tae Hyun, stars in the movie ‘Wind Wave Advisory’ (directed by Jeon Yoon Soo, produced by I Films), and the movie saw a profit at the American Film Market (AFM), held in Santa Monica, CA.

According iHQ, the concluding section of the film has not been completed, and ‘Wind Wave Advisory’ attended AFM with the movie promotion film which consisted of only 50% of the movie. However, the movie was purchased by Warner Brother’s Japan, and by various Asian countries Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam, and more. The total contracting fee from the movie reached 4.4 billion won, a 4.2 million dollars worth of export records, an amount larger than the production costs. The movie is already reaping profit before its screening. Further, the current negotiations with Malaysia, India, and China are expected to reach settlements soon.

A major factor in the popularity of ‘Wind Wave Advisory’ is credited to Song Hye Kyo’s popularity. Song Hye Kyo is well known in many Asian countries through her roles in the dramas “Scent of Autumn”, “All In”, and “Full House”. Her role in “Full House” which she costarred in with sing Rain played a large part in boosting her popularity in China and Southeast Asia. And just the mere fact that ‘Wind Wave Advisory’ is her debut movie has resulted in numerous love calls from movie import companies. Her costar Cha Tae Hyun in ‘Wind Wave Advisory’ is also well known as the costar of Jeon Ji Hyun in the movie ‘My Sassy Girl’.

Japan after showing much interest in ‘Wind Wave Advisory’ for it’s new interpretation of Japan’s book and movie ‘Crying Out Love in the Center of the World’, finally signed a contract. ’Wind Wave Advisory’ completed filming late Oct., and is currently in its finalizing process. It is expected to hit the screens in Korea coming Dec., 22.

This article has been translated from Sports Today.

Picture courtesy of Sports Today.

Guest strungout

Wow, love those pics! :)

The scenery is beautiful and an idyllic setting for first love.

Better I think than the scenery in the Japanese movie (which I've seen)

Thanks Fleur! :D

Guest soutsada7

angel2nyt...thanks for the video clip. I'm definitely saving this to my SHG video collection - you're the coolest :D

ginachan...thanks for the beautiful pics of SHG...I especially like the one with the black-rimmed glass; she looks so beautiful, yet intelligent and sexy at the same time - she would make the most beautiful nerd. This is yet another addition to my collection of SHG pix.

Fleur...thanks so much for the news update. Like someone said earlier, I was waiting for another update and you never fail to brighten our days with more news on our beautiful SHG...thanks mucho :D

echan...thanks for the news on SHG's movie debut - I'm not surprised that it's reaping so much profit due mainly to our SHG's popularity :)

and last but not least, thanks EVERYONE for keeping this thread active - you guys are the best and keep it comin'!!!

Wow thank you for all the video and pictures!

Ps: Fleur , je ne savais pas que tu parlais français! Quel bonheur, enchantée de te connaitre et merci pour toutes les news!

Guest amaya0625

Her role in “Full House” which she costarred in with sing Rain played a large part in boosting her popularity in China and Southeast Asia. And just the mere fact that ‘Wind Wave Advisory’ is her debut movie has resulted in numerous love calls from movie import companies.

aww..i wish to see Hye Kyo pairs with Bi again..**sighs**

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks again for all those great pics Fleur!!!

woohooo!!! my girl and i will hit the theaters soon! :rolleyes:

thanks fleur for the clips, pictures and updates on my girl and I movie. ^^ I love that clip that you shared. CTh was so cute and adorable at the end of that clip. :lol:

thanks gemt for AT interview. I didn't know there was an interview ahaha I'm missing out eh? :lol: I wish there were more NGs from AT, so I could see how shy wonbin and ssh are :D too bad there isn't much

mhbt: those pictures are gorgeous. thanks much :)