Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest PuccaGirl_64

THey looks sooooooooooo cute 2geder...Hye gyo is looking pretty aswell!!

Jzt seen the trailer...its sooo good. AMAZING infact!! I wanna watch it...but cnt understand kkorean...

I adore SHK, she's just an amazing actress! I luv her smile and when she cried, she's still beautiful!

I can't wait to watch this movie too!

Guest hanhan04

CTH and our Hye Kyo looks sooooooooooooo cute together. I just love how Hye Kyo looks these days. She's glowing! I did not think she can look any more beautiful, but she looks even more gorgeous in those pictures than usual.

Well, you would think that that's as beautiful as one can be, but Hye Kyo always surprise us with her fresh and beautiful look every time we see her.

Guest sweet_treats1812

she and CTH looked so close in those conference pics!!! great chemistry!!! oohhh...and SHK is simply gorgeous!!! :wub:

thanks for sharing the trailer Fleur! saving it right now...will comment later :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

all right!!! this movie is looking soooooooooo great!!! OMG!!! it's gonna get sad!!! *sob* im glad they got that scene from the japanese drama where SHK and CTH kiss through the plastic in the hospital room! and that scene where he carries her on his back!!!

there are funny scenes too...but it's gonna be soooo sad!!! OMG!!!! :( im gonna cry....

Guest hanhan04

I adore SHK, she's just an amazing actress! I luv her smile and when she cried, she's still beautiful!

I can't wait to watch this movie too!

Yes, I never know one can melt your heart and yet, being so attractive when crying until I saw Hye Kyo in her drama "Autumn Tale". She's beautiful when she laughs, smiles, cries, and even being naughty.... Who can ask for more being a girl????

Yes, I never know one can melt your heart and yet, being so attractive when crying until I saw Hye Kyo in her drama "Autumn Tale". She's beautiful when she laughs, smiles, cries, and even being naughty.... Who can ask for more being a girl????

Exactly what i'm feeling...We must get the same feeling when we see SHK on screen! :rolleyes:

Guest minamijaa

new "my girl & I" conference pics(i think):

5bz7005356ob.jpg

527nf.jpg

credits: hyesa.com

I think she looks so pretty in that dress. :rolleyes: Can't wait to watch the movie.. :D

Guest soutsada7

beautifully said hanhan04...this is why Song Hye Gyo is my idol...she's indeed a diamond of the first water. Thanks for the trailer - the scene of SHG kissing CTH through the plastic really touched me and even though I'm not a big fan of tragic/sad endings, I'm still really looking forward to watching this movie :)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

She looks more comfortable with him than with Bi.

yeah i agree ^_^

I think they look so adorable together.

but then again cth is sucha funny guy, who wouldn't feel comfortable around him? :lol:

OMG, you gotta check out the "Blue Alert" TRAILER!!!

http://taehyun.sakura.ne.jp/movie/mygirlandi_trailer.wmv

It has totally whetted my appetite for this show! It's so sweet yet so sad...... I really wanna watch this...

Credits: miracletaehyun.com

many many thanks to fleur for the pictures and the trailer. and also mhbt for the pictures :D

She does look stunning and she glows. Luv her dress also.

I must say they do look cute together and comfortable. :D

In the beginning the trailer looks fun and great but later on makes me wanna cry. :( *sobs*

I cannot wait till it comes out. ppali!! :D I'm gonna buy a bucket and some soft tissues just incase tears wanna drop by :lol: