Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Here are some new photos of her :D

B8AEC6AEB8D3BDBA5.jpg

B8AEC6AEB8D3BDBA4.jpg

B8AEC6AEB8D3BDBA3.jpg

B8AEC6AEB8D3BDBA2.jpg

B8AEC6AEB8D3BDBA1.jpg

*credit hyesa

GORGEOUS picz....I'm luvin' the clothes!!! I luv LITMUS..but too bad there aint no LITmUS shop here!!

SHG is incredibly gorgeous and I really envy the guy whom she marries in the future. He must be super lucky to wed her as a lot of men are drooling over her right now. How can anyone be so beautiful?

Guest shinebi

SHG was sooo adorable when she was small!! Thanks for posting it up eynjel18!! Hanhan, LOVE Your banner!!!! but about Bi and SHG together thingy, whether it was true or not that He did like her, I don't care what others say...To me, he likes her, and she likes him....heeheeee, actually, they are married! hahahaaa!!! -_- ...then again, in reality, I 'wish' they were married...hehehhee...LOVE THEM TWO TOGETHER!!! You know, I seriously think that Bi looks 100% better with SHG than Shin Mina.....not that I dislike Mina, but I perfer Hye Gyo with Bi.

I want those LITMUS clothes...are there any Litmus store here in La??

hmm.. I don't think there is a Litmus store here in LA

If anyone knows, please let me know :lol: I think Litmus is only in Korea no?

I went to the litmus website but no winter clothes yet

Litmus www.fashionlitmus.co.kr

SHG is incredibly gorgeous and I really envy the guy whom she marries in the future. He must be super lucky to wed her as a lot of men are drooling over her right now. How can anyone be so beautiful?

This is so true! She is very beautiful and seems such a nice person too. I hope that she will find time for love soon. Hopefully, outside the public eye as she must be traumatized by her public relationship with Lee Byung Hun.

Guest sparkley

Yeah I didn't realize how different she looked compared to last time until I saw the two sets of pictures from then to now together

Still pretty either way~

Guest shinebi

I know this REALLY off the "hye gyo" thread, it's more of a Full House thingy, but I thought maybe you guys would like too see it too? It's not the best, but since I love them both together so much, I had to make it...hope you guys enjoy it!

W-HYEBI.jpg

Credits me, if you want to take it.

Guest hanhan04

I know this REALLY off the "hye gyo" thread, it's more of a Full House thingy, but I thought maybe you guys would like too see it too? It's not the best, but since I love them both together so much, I had to make it...hope you guys enjoy it!

[photo omitted] Don't want to take up too much space... :P

Shinebi,

Nice job on the pictures and words. Love the way you put them together. I also made a lot of this type of pictures but I don't think it is time for me to show them yet. They could be too sentitive for some to see. :P:P:P Anyway, love your work and hope to see more in the future.

W-HYEBI.jpg

Credits me, if you want to take it.

haha how cute! :lol:

jeez. she lost so much weight compared to her old pictures....

the beauty of being thin..haha

hahas yeah she did. well not a lot.. jus baby fat? ahahs we make it sound liek she wus fat b4 =P

ahhas damn, i wish i wus skinny like her! ive got huge thighs (whoops going off topic)