Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Don't worry PuccaGirl_64, I think most of us would have the same predicament since we're not from Korea. But as soon as a subtitled torrent appears, I think someone would post the link somewhere here. So just keep your eyes out for it.

Guest hanhan04

Thanks those who supported my post. I personally think that the majority of Hye-Kyo's fans are all very nice and calm. We always choose to keep silent in order to avoid conflicts and obtain peace. This is just like Hye-Kyo herself, isn't it?

Hi p_ballereena,

Very nice to see you here too. After Soompi required us to re-register, I had a hard time to renew my ID. How did you guys post so many already? I used to be one of the highest people who posted here and Fullhouse thread... Now, I am back to zero... :(:( :(

Guest p_ballereena

Hi p_ballereena,

Very nice to see you here too. After Soompi required us to re-register, I had a hard time to renew my ID. How did you guys post so many already? I used to be one of the highest people who posted here and Fullhouse thread... Now, I am back to zero... :(:(:(

...but your reputation precedes you hanhan. No matter how many posts you have or what soompi member # you are, you'll always be one of the "original" Full Housers! Good times we had on the old thread, didn't we? :P

Thanks those who supported my post. I personally think that the majority of Hye-Kyo's fans are all very nice and calm. We always choose to keep silent in order to avoid conflicts and obtain peace. This is just like Hye-Kyo herself, isn't it?

hehehe...

like star, like fan :lol:;) ;) ;)

Guest pinklily

Hi alll.... ;) some pictures for all of u....sorry if they had been posted b4.....

i lurvvee her in this pic...

p.jpg

more random pics....

200552113553793.jpg

2005326211249866.jpg

20053262111393.jpg

2005326211419214.jpg

SHK looks so beautiful in every single one of these. Thanks for sharing novi.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Don't worry PuccaGirl_64, I think most of us would have the same predicament since we're not from Korea. But as soon as a subtitled torrent appears, I think someone would post the link somewhere here. So just keep your eyes out for it.

I know!~ I ave to keep my eyes open!! I mean All the time!! :blink:

sweetmemories,

To be honest with you, I have been following Bi-Kyo news since FH aired and I have NEVER read anything about Bi is NOT interested in HK. He never addressed HK as a SISTER. He always calls her "Song Hye-Kyo xi" instead of "Song Hye-Kyo noona" (sister). Watch the KBS Drama Award if you'd like. He addressed the 2nd female actress as "noona" but he thanked HK as "Song Hye-Kyo xi". I think you mixed Hye-kyo with the female actress in Songdoo.

I have read that he is not interested in her and sees her as an older sister from other websites such as Asianfanatics.net, SexyBi. com, and etc.

Please copy and paste the news or articles here to support what you said. I am also a member of SexyBi but I never came across this kind of article except some Bi fans who made up stories to not wanting Bi and Kyo together. But, these are fans' personal opinions, not NEWS or ARTICLES that quoted from Bi himself so when you made it as NEWS or ARTICLE, then that's rumors.

By the way, if people can express their love for the Bi and SHG thing then why is it a crime for me to state my opinion about them as I am entitled to my opinion?

You are entitled to say that you do not like them to be a couple because we understand that it is JUST YOUR OPINION and we will respect it. However, when you said "BI MAKE IT CLEAR that he is not interested in SHK", then it is a rumor unless you have sources (articles or vods) to back you up.

I never wanted to start a fight with anyone on this. I just think it is not fair for outsiders to put words in the mouths of the people involved. If you love them, please love their works and respect their choices. Let's try not be one of the disgusted media people who always try to twist their words and behaviors to make more profits out of it. I hope this rumor stops here. I am not sure how Bi really thinks of SHK and if they are a couple but I want to clarify that Bi never said that he is "not interested in SHK" and only "sees her as an older sister" because I NEVER skipped any articles or vods related to Bi and SHK. Peace out!

HanHan, I am not going to keep up with this verbal argument with you anymore since I am so tired already. I posted earlier that we should forget about this whole ordeal and even apologized to you and make peace but why do you have to hold on to it and it seems you have a grudge against me just because I do not support the Bi and SHG thing like you do. I could go to Asianfanatics to copy the news or whatever you call them and paste them here but I think it is not necessary since those are old news and people would be so annoyed at me even more and I would waste up soompi's post space so I do not want to do that. I want to make peace with you so let's just drop this subject and you can continue to support them and I can continue to hate them together ok. Besides, I love SHG and thinks she is a very gorgeous actress but I am not too crazy about her being with Bi. Just do not ban me from this thread ok since I am her fan too. Peace out to you too.

:)

Yeah, I'm curious too...I kinda wanna see her starring in a drama with Song Seung Heun again...gosh, he's just so hot and she's just so goooorgeous :D

hahas yes i think they're both realli good looking too (looks arent everythi =P) i think they did realli reali good in autumn fairy tale thingger. heeh tha'td be awesome if they have another drama together

I think from now on if you don't have any proof such as clips, vod, article, etc don't make up stuff that is not true.

But if you do have proof please do share it with us so we know that it is true. I hope this won't happen again. I hate coming here and seeing arguments with baseless content.

anyways, SHK fighting!! one more month or two? till "A high seas warning"

woot woottt :D

more old pix. She looks lovely in these pictures.

bppippi1362kr.jpg

so pretty :wub:

bppippi379kv.jpg

bppippi387uk.jpg

love her smile here

bppippi398tm.jpg

she's being silly. still cute

hyekyo11gg.jpg

credit: hyebaragi