Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest PuccaGirl_64

We're just being sarcastic 'sweetmemories'....dnt worry we're not offended coz we are all entitled to our own opinions...

:D

Guest honey_ping

Great video, Ms Bouakham....thanks so much and appreciated your great effort........I think it'll impress our Ms SHK..... :P:D :)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^^ so very pretty, and can't wait for her movie with cha tae hyun

they should be done the filming part today ^_^ october 25th right?

sweetmemories you are entitled to your own opinion.

If we say Bi+SHk or SHK+Wonbin or SHK+__ whoever, we are also entitled to our own opinion. If you think it's getting old with Bi+Shk stuff then don't mind us, we're just stating our own opinion just like you had expressed your own opinion. :P

p.s

I'm getting excited about "A high sea warning" Aja aja SHK, fighting!! :D

thank you skylar for the pixies. Love them.

Guest tinabina

she is very very pretty

one of the prettier ones i know....

didn't she get her hair cut short tho?

and is it just me...but does it look like she has on fake lashes??...at times?? jw

Guest soutsada7

Thanks for sharing the pix of SHG...I never get tired of looking at her and she's so versatile in her acting abilities...I'm watching Autumn of My Heart right now - she's so cute and beautiful at the same time...

Guest hanhan04

About the Bi and SHG thing, it is getting quite old now and BI has made it clear that he is not interested in her so please move on from the Bi is with SHG fantasy. I am sure you would not die to see them date but just exaggerating. I am sorry if I offended you but I am sick of the Bi and SHG thing and fans should stop linking them together. It will never happen.

Hi "sweetmemories",

I respect your personal opinion but I want to ask you NOT to make up false information. Normally, I tried not to comment on anti-Bi-Kyo couple posts but when someone told UNTRUE stories, I just can't keep silence. Doesn't matter if Bi-Kyo couple is a fantasy or not, Bi NEVER said that he is not interested in Hye-Kyo. I don't care how strongly you are against Bi and Kyo to be a couple but pease make sure that you don't spread false rumors in the future. Thank you. JMHO.

Guest blueguitar

Hi Everyone

Me from India. Must say thrs somethg magical abt Song Hye Kyo, one look at her face and your day can never go wrong. There's no better thing I can say about her.

Wish her and all the fellow fans the very best of life.

Take care

Blueguitar

BTW is thr a way to download the Autumn's Tale episodes over internet.

and is it just me...but does it look like she has on fake lashes??...at times?? jw

at times? you mean during photoshoot? filming?

isn't that part of the photoshoot itself to wear make-up, great outfits, etc??

I agree with hanhan04.

Please don't spread any false rumors. :P

SHG Bday Tribute Link

Mirror Link

okay, it's not the best :(

we should reconsider sending it :unsure:

anyway, there is still space for at least 15-20 more names...so... ;)

if i spelt your name wrong, or put you down as the wrong country, feel free to point it out!

the size is around 25mb, thus the quality is not the best

i purposely minimized the quality so that it will be easier for some ppl to download it

the real size should be around 80-90mb ;)

any questions?

and i apologize that it took me so long :(

WOW! Miss Bouakham! the tribute was WOW! :D haha. the song suits the mood & all. love it! hmm, she seems to know how to ice-skate well. in FH & one part of the tribute..hmm.

Hi "sweetmemories",

I respect your personal opinion but I want to ask you NOT to make up false information. Normally, I tried not to comment on anti-Bi-Kyo couple posts but when someone told UNTRUE stories, I just can't keep silence. Doesn't matter if Bi-Kyo couple is a fantasy or not, Bi NEVER said that he is not interested in Hye-Kyo. I don't care how strongly you are against Bi and Kyo to be a couple but pease make sure that you don't spread false rumors in the future. Thank you. JMHO.

I respect your opinion too since it seems that you are a fan of the Bi and SHG thing so it is fine if you are defending them. He did not say anything about being interested in her but reporters just assumed he likes her as his ideal gf descriptions fit SHG in some way. I am not stating false info since I have read that he is not interested in her and sees her as an older sister from other websites such as Asianfanatics.net, SexyBi. com, and etc. so do not accuse me of making things up. Go check for yourself if you want to and if stating my opinion about them seems to offend you then I apologize since I do not want to make any enemy at soompi. By the way, if people can express their love for the Bi and SHG thing then why is it a crime for me to state my opinion about them as I am entitled to my opinion? I should not have to be pressured into pretending to like them together when I clearly do not just to please other soompiers around here. Let's just forget about this and continue to support Bi and SHG individually.

We, and I mean everyone, cannot know for sure what BI or SHK really feels (or felt before). No one can categorically say that Bi was never interested in her. In my opinion, Bi showed more interest in SHK than the other way around. Now, it is a different story. Bi and SHK have separate lives and that's just the way it is.

Fans can only speculate based on what they read/hear. However, these speculations are not necessarily true. I think that it is better for fans to take what they read with a grain of salt, so as not to be misled.

i guess she does

like all the other thousand actresses out there :D

and i would like to thank the fans that viewed the video and gave feedbacks

it helped A LOT ;):wub:

let's drop the subject

antis or lovers are all welcome to state their opinions

BiKyo fighting! :wub: